[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things /pol/ was wrong about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
ITT post things you have not found to be true

>Blacks are generally friendly, I have not met an impolite one
>Gooks are nice people and drive reasonably well
>Indians smell bad but are nice enough
>>
>>66251230
post nude of this trap
>>
>>66251230
Nothing.
>>
>>66251230
You've never been to Jane and finch then, or picker/Ajax you cuck
>>
>>66251230
Chinks are the worst thing in the world btw
> citing markham and Vancouver
>>
>There's like five kinds of feminists, and they all hate the fat acceptance Tumblrina check-your-privilege type. The rest are usually quite reasonable, and do legitimately want equality.
>>
>the few blacks i've met in generally all white areas are nice
>Asians are good drivers because i'm shit or don't pay attention to the roads

This is your post OP, go out some more. Get out of your hugbox.
>>
>>66251934
I live in Scarborough i can confirm /pol/ is right
>>
>>66251230
>>Blacks are generally friendly, I have not met an impolite one
False, but you do get decent black people, and they're normally redpilled

>>Gooks are nice people and drive reasonably well
True

>>Indians smell bad but are nice enough
True, I always have friendly conversation with the Indian at the Paki shop.

I tell you who are the nicest people. Non Muslim Arabs. Go out and chat to some Lebanese, and they're some of the most kindest people you'd meet.
>>
>>66251230
bait.. thought it was realted to pic you sneaky bastard, she is to young to me. Had to give it a couple of looks, but no to young keep it in my pants unless she got me shit drunk, then she would likely get it yes.

meh you guys with all this shit, take it up with your homo pm. No niggers ever here, NEVER

gooks are differnt, we used to be at war, but these days we are friends. This doesn't mean that I will fuck gook chocks though, you shits ahve no history and pride so you fuck whatever, but around these parts we stick to our own. Only norfag women here, or danish.

That doesn't mean I hate indish people, I don't, they have never caused any proplems here and are a very polite poeple. But that doesn't mean I will fuck indian chicks, they can stick to them selves, and I will embrace that. So they keep their own culture, their own unique culture

You shits are all fucked in the head... you say "whyte".. while I count bloodlines.. "white" is irrelevant to me, tell me your lineage is what I mean.. alien to you, common here.. look at the icelanders.. that monty python meme about icelanders running around their skål was not a meme, if you watch it, he never gets to his point because he is still naming his bloodline

conclusion your whyte vs black is only relevant to me, cause blacks are not humans.. and well I like you fuckers too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-iepu3EtyE
< piss drunk anon
>>
>>66251230
>Traps are gay
>>
look if any of you see, how can we denuter all of these false believes.

It's painfull to watch all these insecure boys(it's a fact don't coat it, it's an anonymous board)..

what can we fuck do to people here, like jolting them in the head. They say sweden is cuked(it is) germany is cuked(it is)

Some of the swedes here are uncucked, I have yet not seen a single german who is it, it's to deep. But those guys have an "excuse", relentless targgeted of feminist and cultural marxism propaganda.

Doesn't change the fact they need help. The us? many red pilled, but also many fucked up people, even on this board. How do we spread the red pill. It doesn't matter if you know about hitler and jews, if you do not even know how women fucking work... this is a problem

it's not feminists attacking here, or I wouldn't say these things.. but here in norway nobody needs to tell you these things, everyone knows how a woman ticks... you don't any more..

what can we do other than to tell the to watch roosh(haven't followed him but seem some, think he knows this shit basically all men do)...
>>
>>66253696
hahaha god damnit, I'm drinking it was a trap lol

that there too, whty do you even watch those
damn I have a friend that went to thailand, fucking jehovas witnesses on top of it, wasn't religous and he fell for such a trap, sucked him off he wanted to fuck, when he pulled it's pants off it was a cock there

then he became religious lol, cna't blame him for that there though. damn i would have killed it/him
>>
File: music sucks.jpg (121 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
music sucks.jpg
121 KB, 1024x576
>>66251230
Almost everything. You guys realize /pol/ is a fucking joke right? This is the edgiest board on 4chan and that's fuckin saying something.
>>
>>66251230
>/pol/
>wrong
>ever

top kek
>>
>>66254485
I struggle to think of things that /pol/ is right about besides the european migrant crisis. Even reddit has that shit figured out though.
>>
>>66252528

You mean Scarlem
>>
>>66254832
name one thing /pol/ is wrong about
>>
>>66255226
Name something that /pol/ is right about.
>>
>>66251230
OP is a fag holds true
>>
>>66254241
what are you retarded
>>
>>66255318
everything
>>
>>66256902
No seriously, name one thing besides the migrant crisis.
>>
>>66257034
the media hides anything that doesnt fit its narrative
remember that black guy who killed all those people last week with a gun? Everyone magically forgot about that the next day
>>
>>66254934
bud i live on the bluffs its all white but 10 minute drive north oh fuck yeah
>>
>>66257034
cultural marxism
>>
>>66251230
>Canadian Flag

Well no shit, all the blacks up your way are like Carlton from the Fresh Prince
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (283 KB, 1960x1308) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
283 KB, 1960x1308
>>66251230

/pol/ is always right newfag
>>
>>66258333
Believe it or not man mass shootings really just aren't getting extended attention anymore. The last big one was the San Bernandino and that was a slaughter.

>>66258537
What about it?
>>
>>66251230
>islam is peac-- never mind
>jews don't cont-- never mind
>black lives ma-- never mind
>nationalism is stu-- never mind
>women get pai-- never mind
The hardest lesson in life is that /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>66259094
>What about it?
/pol/ is right about genius. Can you not even remember your own question?
>>
>>66252355
Thinking all black people act like county brownies is a mistake that can cost you your life.
>>
>>66259394
What do you mean /pol/ is right about it? That it's something a lot of people don't like? That's not a rare or secret opinion. Almost everyone I know has that same opinion.

/pol/ is always right implies they have some special insight into society. It's almost entirely edgy memes and basic shit.
>>
File: 1452915799248.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1452915799248.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>66251230
I live in Toronto. /pol/ is right about all these invaders, some, like chinks and Christian Arabs, are even given too much slack on this board.
>>
>>66251230
What kind of magical place is canada that the niggers there are friendly?

I live in a mid-sized town and all they do here is sell cocaine and heroin while destroying every property they live in. And they're max 2 or 3% of the people here.
>>
/pol/ was wrong about straya. Canadians are 100x worse
>>
>>66260039
I started a /pol/icy where I just outright filter every Canadian on /pol/. they are the edgiest tryhards on this entire board without fail.
>>
>>66259814
OP is a lying kike. Niggers here act like niggers.
>>
>>66251230
>ITT post things you have not found to be true
Only when they resist American culture and then only if they're trying to be friendly. Every group has tough cunts, I'd imagine black tough cunts to be even more obnoxious than white or asian tough cunts.

I swear if one more near illiterate cunt tries to tell me what's "doing it hard" I'll crack.

>>Gooks are nice people and drive reasonably well
Nice, yes, albeit a little faked. Driving? Reminder that you never notice good drivers and that the local roads company makes it easy for immigrants to get licenses. I suspect we just notice bad Asian drivers more.

>>Indians smell bad but are nice enough
I can tolerate the smell.

It's when Indians are being dishonest that it shits me, handing in assignments late and the tutor only deducts when its a white guy doing it, or going on rants during class about how the entire world stole mathematics from India, or just cheating in general.

To me, the Indian trait is expecting white people to be manipulable, either that white girls will fuck them or that white guys can be easily dismissed and put down. No one really cares about the smell.

>>66254407
It might not be your bastion of free speech.

>>66259544
Prevalence of edgy kids does it mean we all are.
>>
>>66260420
they're worse since they're often the ones that represent /pol/ outside of 4chan and irl. embarrassing everywhere
>>
Only when they want something
>Gooks are nice people and drive reasonably well
asian women drivers are just ahead of ohio drivers
>Indians smell bad but are nice enough
They are the cheapest and most difficult assholes to work with
>>
>>66260697
>ohio drivers
I swear to God everyone could have self driving robot cars and the Ohio ones will still ride your ass in the slow lane slow down in the fast lane and generally fuck shit up
>>
>>66251230

I'm guessing you don't live in Toronto?
>>
File: 222016777654.jpg (34 KB, 305x303) Image search: [Google]
222016777654.jpg
34 KB, 305x303
>>66251230

>I was friends with a Russian-born Muslim in college
>She was about as serious about her religion as Roman Catholics (as in: she believed in her god and prophet sincerely, and that was it)
>She never tried to kill me and was an overall fun person
>>
>>66261087
It's almost like angry shut-ins on 4chan have a pessimistic view about people and society.
>>
>>66261087
>about 40% of girls in classes were Muslim
>try to talk to them (try to talk with everyone)
>completely unresponsive
>sometimes hostile when made to talk
Yeah, no.

Muslim men have a horrible opinion towards women and Muslim women have a horrible opinion towards men. Societies which preach segregation preach alienation and animosity.
>>
>>66251934
>>66252005
>>66252528

scarbs here too

shitskins will follow you around asking for smokes or cocaine trying to act tough

niggers are either cracked out or running around begging or both

chinks are just out here cause its cheap but their kids are pieces of shit

shitskins are the worst in this area
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.