[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump flip flops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: trump flip flops.jpg (49 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
trump flip flops.jpg
49 KB, 512x512
The man believes in nothing.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/04/politics/donald-trump-reverses-on-torture/index.html
>>
>>66247874
He still wants to torture them, he just doesn't want to violate international law.
>>
>>66247874
OP is a fag again. The real stuff will be going on behind closed doors.

Like this anon>>66248006 said, international law.
>>
>>66248006
>>66248222

>h-he doesn't actually mean it guise!

> build wall hurrrrr

Trumpettes are literally autistic
>>
>>66248320
0/10

At least pretend to respond to the content of the posts you quote. Come on this is baiting 101 shit here.
>>
The funniest thing is at the debate Rubio came with the bants and piggybacked off of cruz's breath stunt, and said trump is awefully flexible.

Dudes a fucking wizard
>>
>>66248429

Respond to what content hahahaha

>trump backs off claims on torture and targeting families
>says we'd follow international law

>his sheep followers make more excuses

It happens every time cockchip. It ain't a fucking newsflash
>>
>>66248320
>trump says he will kill terrorists families
>SMOZMOGF SAVAGE HES THE ANTICRHIST MOGM FUCING MOSNTER HOW U BOAT FOR DIS MAN WTF
>trump says he will no longer kill all terrorists families
>LOLOLOLOLO XDDDD EPIC WIN EPIC WIN WE ANONGUNYMOUS WE WIN U MAD U MAD? XDDDD

you homosexuals are never happy
>>
>>66247874
>It's so immoral that Trump wants to torture terrorists!!!
>(softens stance to shut up the liberals)
>Trump is a flip-flopper, he stands for nothing!!!

You cannot win with these people
>>
this just means he will get the CIA to do it
>>
>>66248618

Nice deflection from the actual point. He reversed his claim.
>>
>>66247874
>The man believes in nothing.
he's a pragmatist not an idealogue.
he believes in getting shit done and nothing else
>>
>>66248942
Yes, he reversed his claim after he realized he would have to violate international law to carry it out.
>>
Really at this point people will vote for him no matter what. He could bitch slap Cruz in next debate and he would still gain in polls. People like him for his persona and very few voters actually give a fuck about his policies. They all keep spouting buzzwords like "he tells how it really is". Really USA election is a fucking circus. Right only cares about minorities and blames their fuck ups on them. Left losers want to receive free shit and feel superior by being progressive just for the sake of the movement - not the actual cause.
>>
>>66249307

>having to "realize" that torture and bombing innocent families purposefully is violating war laws

Am I supposed to be impressed?
>>
I won't lie, this is slightly disappointing to me. I want to be able to torture our enemies, but I understand why he did this. Maybe we can still do it on the down low.

I'm still voting for Trump.
>>
>>66248942

He had to reverse it because some folks are desperate to think rhetoric and hyperbole are sincere, heartfelt statements.
>>
File: 1455064712147.png (309 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1455064712147.png
309 KB, 557x605
Anon, there's torture, and then there's CIA "accidents" We understand the distinction
>>
>>66248320
Thats pretty desperate of you. Your greentext and insults mean nothing. Keep putting your fingers in your ears faggot.
>>
>>66249450
Yep, on the down low. It already does happen on the down low.
>>
He knows his positions on torture and Snowden are hurting him with the Paultards of the world so he's backing it up. Good idea because those are the two issues where many people are still very uncomfortable with him on.
>>
>>66249521

>some folks

As in his supporters? They're the only ones that actually believe he can do anything he's saying he'll do.
>>
>>66247874

I was voting Cruz but now that I read Trump is going to abide by international laws I feel much better. I am now on the #TrumpTrain
>>
He's saying whatever he needs to say to shut up the kikes and get in office.

Loving it. I hope he flagrantly violates all promises to obey the law once in office.
>>
>>66249704
>>66249394
>>66248942
>>66248598
>>66248466
>>66248429
>>66248320
You can try and try and try. You won't stump us. You know why? It's not about Trump in the end. He's a our grand general but it is much bigger than that.

Here on /pol/, we where talking about global elites, oligarchy, and the corrupt cartel nepotism that is currently running the western world.

Trump is the only one who we can believe in. You absolutely will not pry us from him.
>>
>>66250122

>cringe: the post
>>
>>66250188
That's a sheep if I ever saw one.
>>
>>66247874
what is rhetoric
what is hyperbole
the man talks shit 25/7
>>
>>66250122
>You absolutely will not pry us from him.
They don't have to pry him from you if they just force him into milquetoast positions in the general.

This is only the beginning.
>>
>>66248320
>this desperate

GOP going all out
>>
Good thing for me considering I was disagreeing with him on this position and wished he changed it. Now, I can only support him more.
>>
>>66250448

Not even close lad.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.