[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw /pol/ lead me to islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: evola isam.jpg (22 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
evola isam.jpg
22 KB, 400x290
>tfw /pol/ lead me to islam
>>
Gr8 b8 m8, 8/8
>>
>>66238852
it did desu, after reading people like evola, guenon, rumi, hafez, titus brukhardt, frithjof schuon, martin lings and studying for about a year
>>
>>66239181
Is their band called the who?
>>
>>66238719
>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

You were already headed their anyway buddy. Have fun with the rapefugees
>>
Evola preferred Buddhism by far.
>>
>>66239181
so you decided to pledge yourself to arabia?
>>
>>66238719
Evola lead me to lifting, but not to Islam. Why even Islam anyway, should've chosen paganism or some other form of polytheistic spiritualism if you follow his philosophies.
>>
>>66238719
Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim
>>
>>66240980
ahahaaahahahhaahahahaahaaha
HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,HUE,
>>
>>66239181
M8....

I think you got it wrong
>>
File: SuicideBomberAfterlifeReward.jpg (45 KB, 481x506) Image search: [Google]
SuicideBomberAfterlifeReward.jpg
45 KB, 481x506
>>66238719
julius evola was a wanker and simply didn't get it

anyone who can honestly read the koran and the hadith and look at dar-al-islaam and muslims and NOT come away disgusted, horrified and--i'll say it--frightened, is simply a mental midget

islam is thoroughly, despicable and unreformably evil

it cannot be reformed because its central doctrine is evil and its prophet is thoroughly evil

it is a cult of gangstas and thugs writ large by cultural vampirism and insults the human condition

it is incompatible with civilisation

you want proof: just look at the muslim world--and what happens when they begin to grow within non-muslim civilised countres
>>
>>66241216
honestly, if evola was posting here on /pol/, people would call him a delusional autist.
>>
1. Sanatana Dharma
2. Euro Paganism
3. Taoism
4. Christianity/Buddhism
6. Judaism
7. Islam

Everything else: Dnf
>>
>>66241216
to answer your pic, the virgins as described in the quran are said as being attractive women.
>>
>>66241216
>it is a cult of gangstas and thugs writ large
And aestheticised, which is no small thing brah
>>
>>66239181
>>66238719

its true ... those of us who can look pas the memes will quickly understand that Islam is the answer to cultural marxism

Imagine an islamic west slaughtering SJWs on the streets

It will be glorious .. after that we adjust to a more moderate position while keeping patriarchic values and go back to the good old days of Islam

Science will flourish, women will be kept in check .. the eternal jew is defeated
>>
>read evola
>convert to islam

ya dun goof'd leaf.
>>
>>66241216

>just look at the muslim world

true, but to be fair during the Islamic golden age the Muslim world made Northern Europe look like shit
>>
Evola was decadent as fuck, ISIS wouldn't have hesitated for even a moment to behead him.
>>
>>66241777
Yea, it's almost as if conquering rich lands makes you looks successful, but is not sustainable in the long run.
>>
>>66238719
The one that led you to Islam was your cuck PM.
>>
>>66241928

I mean 500 years of cultural/technological/military dominance proves that it was somewhat sustainable in the long run, its hard to plan further ahead than that
>>
>>66241505
to answer your call, many people on here see traps as attractive females.
>>
>>66241777
Not really. The Golden Age is an overblown meme. During that time Europe had advanced architecture, metallurgy, art, and agriculture. The Muslim advances were very likely done by either Greeks or the descendants of Greeks forcibly converted to Islam. It was no coincidence that this Golden Age only lasted a short period that very likely lines up nicely with the complete loss of non-shitskins in the Middle-East.
>>
>>66238719

I wouldn't doubt it.

This is a fringe site which naturally attracts the mentally ill.
>>
File: subversion_dawa.png (402 KB, 1238x750) Image search: [Google]
subversion_dawa.png
402 KB, 1238x750
>>66238719
Every. Fucking. Day.
>>
>>66242144
There were non shitskins in the middle east?
>>
>>66241777
Which was six centuries ago

Europe did so much more when they got their Golden Age. Just look at the Netherlands for example, they became world leaders for quite a while during their Golden Century.

Also this. >>66242144
>>
>>66242144

The golden age lasted centuries, not really a "short period". Greeks were responsible for some of the advances as were Persians and other peoples, but Arabs were responsible for most. It'd be like me trying to say that Jews are behind all the advances made by white people in the past 500 years, obviously not true. And yes, all those things you listed were going on in Europe contemporaneously, but not to the same extent they were in the Muslim world
>>
>>66242390

Of course, true. All I was trying to prove was that when someone says "Islam isn't civilized" or "Islam isn't compatible with civilization" you are overlooking much of islam's history.
>>
>>66239181
Guenon himself said that conversion to Islam is not an option for most of the Europeans. He himself converted only because he considered it the only way to obtain a valid initiation (by the Sufi's).

In Guenon's "Introduction to the Study of Hindu Doctrines" he considers the option of Europe returning to its medieval roots superior than conversion to Islam

>“We can only say that the Middle Ages afford us an example of a traditional development that was truly Western; ultimately it would be a case not purely and simply of copying or reconstructing what existed then, but of drawing inspiration from it in order to bring about an adaptation to suit the actual circumstances. If there exists a “Western tradition”, that is where is must be looked for - Guenon

>the grandeur of Rome, having risen from the forces of the Nordic Aryans, created the last, great, universal period in the West, the feudal-imperial civilization of the Middle Ages.”
>“The power of a new Middle Ages is needed.” - Evola
>>
>>66242459
You're just repeating bullshit you heard in high school or on some smartass Facebook video.

The truth is that the "Islamic Golden Age" is one of the world's earliest memes, concocted by European intellectuals with a boner for Orientalism, and a dislike for Catholicism. When much later, Archeology was invented, very little evidence for this so-called Golden Age was found. Today the meme keeps living on in people desperately clutching at straws to prove that it's #NotAllMuslims.

It is true that they had a period of prosperity and expansion, but they did so sorely at the expense of greater civilizations that had come before them. People like to jerk off about the Moors, yet they certainly were not more advanced than the Visigoths they replaced.

I advise you to learn about this shit from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwXtTwNvWXc

and not this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG1xlCZUUH8
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.