[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did America stop being great, again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1456285387738.jpg (34 KB, 489x479) Image search: [Google]
1456285387738.jpg
34 KB, 489x479
According to Trump, at least. I don't think he's ever actually mentioned this specifically.
>>
File: gang rape victims.jpg (182 KB, 750x1041) Image search: [Google]
gang rape victims.jpg
182 KB, 750x1041
When it started excusing its nigger problem and not treating them like adults whom are accountable for their own actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho8ARvlAxQY
>>
>>66237029
when our nigger in chief took office
>>
>>66237029
It's been a slow decline over a long period of time.
>>
When the nigger took charge.
>>
>>66237029
When we supported wrong side in WW2.
>>
>>66237029
OK, so, the last 3 presidents over some 2 decades have been Obama, Dubya, Bill.
There is a whole fucking generation which hasn't known a great america, what are you fucking smoking?
>>
File: 130884_600.jpg (60 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
130884_600.jpg
60 KB, 600x394
>>66237029

When we voted for Obama, and he let Assad lead him around like a lapdog.
>>
>>66237029
When it decided niggers were more important than honest white folks.
>>
File: kikes-are-evil.jpg (397 KB, 1460x790) Image search: [Google]
kikes-are-evil.jpg
397 KB, 1460x790
>>66237029
It's gotten worse in waves, with brief moments of crippled happiness only for it to get worse and worse.

Probably the ultimate answer is before the kikes came over here after they destroyed Europe two times. Pic related.
>>
>>66237029
Its like, Liberalism itself has been teaching for awhile "Oh man all these other countries are so much more progressive and correct and smarter than we are, we need to get on their level. We're dumb shits without healtcare or correct multicultural teaching compared to them"

Yet when someone actually comes out and says it "Well if we're losing, then we need to make America great again" suddenly they flip flop back to "OH fuck I can't believe he just said America is losing, this is crazy, America is the best"

I always remember a Family Guy quote from years ago "This is why the other countries are beating us" when they were making fun of American Education. Its been a subtle jab for years now that American is behind in some ways that people like to say, but apparently when Trump flat out says it and says we need to change, suddenly people pick the other side of the fence and act like America was always great.

People love to make the subtle jab, but you can't take it seriously and say we need to change I guess. The idea is that Japan is getting ahead of us in terms of market, and some other countries are getting ahead of us in education. America needs to be the best, we need to step up our game.
>>
In the 60's when :

- The war on poverty was declared
- You began importing massive quantity of non-white
>>
>>66237391
No it happened long before then. It happened when americans become soft, complacent, and comfortable. Like most of the western world the very concept of struggle and hardship is alien to our societies making us weak, and complacent.
>>
>>66237029
it's been a gradual decline since the 60s. the specific day power was handed over to the elites was the day Johnson killed Kennedy.

we had a brief moment of almost greatness with Reagan, but the establishment tied him down and wanted him dead. then we got that traitor, George HW Bush and the rest is history.
>>
>liberals constantly tell us the United States is terrible
>saying we should be like those shitty European countries that they idolize
>people start to believe their bullshit
>liberals become successful by talking about "change"
>get assblasted when somebody else tries to cash in on the idea that we could be better
>>
September 11 2001
>>
When women began voting.
>>
Make America 90's again.
>>
>>66237029
>>
2007 when McCain decided saving America wasn't worth the effort.
>>
>>66237029

A long, long time ago. FDR's presidency and supporting the wrong side during WWII were milestones, but it was really set in stone when JFK was assassinated. It's been a puppet show ever since.
>>
according to old people in Philly

Kensington was a nice neighborhood before the niggers and spics brought drugs over
>>
>>66237029
NAFTA

That is when.
>>
>>66238999

>not 1913
>>
>>66238999
Nah, m8, we made it to '69, at least.
>>
File: 1455865815283.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1455865815283.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>66237029
burgers have to answer this
I remember reagan, awesome fucking world was before everyones feet
Bush I still it was soviet was over game over
Clinton... weird shit, dumb fucker.. .dom
Bush.. dumb as shit, some wars .. .dom lots of troulbe eventually, much of his shit I liked though, at least he had fucking balls
Obama, fucking shoot me in the head... wtf.. now a pussy nation only crap, recession shit shit shit and now SJW all over the place not able to even speak your fucking mind without loosing your job... so much shit here.. god damn this fucker, what a fucking pussy

now.. fucked up.. not only the US.. look at the entire fucking west.. for gods sake you can't even fucking go to the cinema and watch amovie because it's just social justice and feminism everywhere... no balls.. no testo.. low energy

Trump must save this, he must win
Then we must form some sort of international SS based locally and just kill all these people, seriously

You can't bring up children under these conditions. We want swatchnegger and silver stalone not ranting feminists trying to genderbend everything
>>
>>66237029
It has never been great it has always been a shithole unless you were extremely wealthy

By all indicators of development it lags behind most of europe while commanding much more resources
>>
>>66237029
When we crashed 2 planes into the twin towers to go invade Afghanistan to control the opium fields there.
>>
>>66239535
>By all indicators of development

Yeah indicators euro faggots make up and what do you know they are the best.

You do not have to be extremely wealthy to have it good in this nation, you do not know what you are talking about.
>>
>>66239412
>he thinks LBJ didn't single handedly try to destroy the nation.
>>
glugging this song
you know when songs come on your mind, even though not heard it in years... this shit just hit me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ekz_CSBVg

fuck me guys we must all fix this, it's not only america but you lead as you've done since 45..

look at fucking europe, look at sweden look at germany
>>
>>66239931
looks like a bunch of homos if you ask me, you just have to ignore it, actually never knew this lol
>>
Although your answers are kind of interesting (like that we backed the "wrong" side in WW2, as if the Germans wouldn't have strived to get us afterwards too), I don't think one of you have answered when Trump himself said we stopped being "great" (or when we were, for that matter), which was the question...
>>
>>66240252
Liberals play upon the idea that we're so shit compared to more progressive nations for awhile now to shame or divide people. They didn't expect someone to co-opt that narrative with "So you're saying American isn't great? Okay, then its time we made America great again" in a Republican sense.

This caused them to back-step a bit, and act like America was always great, because suddenly he turned the board around on them.
>>
He specifically mentions Obama when this comes up, but also Bush. My guess is his exact answer would be 9/11.
>>
>>66239504
I feel the entire western world is in trouble, with maybe the exception of countries like Hungary or Poland, who are actually intelligent enough to realize it.
>>
America hasn't been great since 1913 when that fuckwit Woodrow Wilson got elected President. Not only did he commit to a war that was none of America's business, he finalized America's enslavement to the financial jew via the Federal Reserve.

Hell America's been going downhill ever since a bunch of dipshits decided that Nigger's shouldn't be kept in chains.
>>
File: topkek.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>66238540
>we had a brief moment of almost greatness with Reagan,
>>
>>66237312
This, KIKES lied us into killing our brothers and selling them out to Commie KIKES, we are still being punished to this day for it.
>>
>>66237029

Don't believe the victimizing hype, America is still great.
Saying it isn't is just an easy way to energize people into voting
>>
>>66240766
As long as Krautland is in trouble, Poland and Hungary are in trouble, its just not immediate. Thing is whenever Mudslimes get a foodhold into Europe they try to invade and push further in. When the Mudslimes took Spain, they tried to Invade France, when the Mudslimes conquered the Balkans they pushed all the way to the gates of Vienna. If the filthy shits seize control of Germany then theres gonnabe trouble.
>>
>>66237029
January 20, 2009

Obama's first inauguration.
>>
File: 1456176498720.jpg (231 KB, 790x445) Image search: [Google]
1456176498720.jpg
231 KB, 790x445
>>66237029
>>66239377

It wasn't so bad afterwards for a while, but it was no longer great. It's been a long decline, america is still fairly good, but is on the verge of a real fall
>>
>>66237029
>>
>>66237029
Since you are not observant enough to see how the US has been in decline, I will spell out numerous examples for you...

The natiinal debt is insanely out of control.

The GDP has had stagnant growth of under 3% for the 10

Households have had less disposable income than ever before.

Race relations are at their worst.

We are becoming fatter, more stupid, more criminal and more poor due to non-whites.

Atleasr a third of the adult population is on some sort of lab-created synthetic pill.

Need more examples? I've got em for you if you need them...
>>
>When did America stop being great, again?

America is at it's most productive, both economically and socially, when it isn't at war.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.