[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there is no differences between races then why do we need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: yB7BG8S.jpg (72 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
yB7BG8S.jpg
72 KB, 640x960
If there is no differences between races then why do we need multiculturalism?
>>
>>66233283

Because it's better for everyone. And you're a racist if you don't like it.
>>
>>66233369

>Because it's better for everyone

why is it better for everyone?
>>
Because lesser shit skin races will never be civilized unless they are around God- like whites to teach them.
>>
Anyone have that video of hood niggas pt 3 etc on youtube?
It's just different groups of niggers bouncing around showing off guns or money and acting stupid in general
Sorry I know this isn't specific
The vids are pretty long
>>
>>66234637
Because diversity is strength
>>
>>66233283
Because it's a single race with many cultures.
It isn't multiracism
>>
>>66233283
I'm against mass immigration but mixing cultures can bring the best in both. The more cultures you get together the more ideas you get, can't argue with that.
>>
>>66233283
Because the lesser races must be propped up by the work of the superior ones. Because racial identity must be dismantled so that no large groups of people can organize themselves based upon that identity. Because cultural identity must be dismantled so that no large groups of people organize themselves based upon that identity. Because the powers that be do not want any competition.
>>
>>66234865
But how can racial diversity exist if there's no difference between races?
>>
>>66235139
That's bullshit. It's all cultural. Russians were thought of as inferior before communism and then they started becoming the geniuses of the world.
>>
>>66235040
Unless those ideas completely contradict each other, in which case you got a hotbed for conflict.
>>
>>66235483
True but I'll give you some examples. The British Empire got some of their culture from Germany, Italy, Sicily, France, Scandinavia, and even a bit from Ireland. They were very multicultural and successful.
>>
>>66235394
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
>>
>>66234754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5MGJ87hPGw
Straight like that my nigga
>>
File: 1375764980604.png (60 KB, 656x901) Image search: [Google]
1375764980604.png
60 KB, 656x901
>>66235394
Race and culture are both factors. Culture may have a larger effect on how savage or civilized a group of people act, but race still has an effect on how people think and act. Recent studies have even shown that the brains of people of different races are wired differently.

Regardless, multiculturalism works to destroy both race and culture.
>>
>>66235885
Oh that one was removed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
>>
>>66235801
That is a valid argument. But I'm just pointing out that many races are thought to be superior during their empire days. Russians were considered dumb as hell, then when communism started we started to think of them as evil geniuses. Did their race change in 40 years or did their culture change?
>>
>>66235960
True but the most successful Empire ever, the British was multicultural. It took culture from Germany, Italy, Sicily, Ireland, Scandinavia, and France. It seemed to work fine.
>>
>>66236021
You have a good point. I never grew up thinking that Russians were dumb. We were taught that they were evil gommie super-geniuses.
>>
>>66236021
Segrey Brin is from Russia, now he owns half of the world.
>>
>>66236122
yeah all civilized White people
>>
>>66236427
Some of those cultures weren't considered civilized at the time.

>>66236287
Russians were thought of has dumb brutes before communism. I grew up thinking the same thing as yout
>>
>>66233283
We don't. The jews want us to experience "cultural enrichment" so that they profit off the chaos that will eventually take place due to allowing subhumans to live among westerners.

Remember that there is always a jew when you look close enough at any problem.
>>
>>66236700
British Empire was multicultural. It worked fine. America was also multicultural in it's glory days.
>>
>>66236776
Where's the British Empire now?
>>
>>66236776
No, the immigrants back then supported the notion that the American culture (what there was of it) was why they left the shitholes they came from and they adapted. Now it is the opposite and immigrants demand that they have special zones so they can fuck goats, rape children and mutilate genitals.

Sort of like London with less Pakis.

The UK is no longer multicultural it is headed towards a mono culture of Islam and white, Christian natives will either be gobbled up or killed off.

Enjoy your enrichment.
>>
>>66236309
Sergey Brin is a Jew, he is not Russian. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>66237121
It fell, but not because of multiculturalism.

>>66237211
Good point. Except the immigrant countries where they came from were also very rich at different points in history. So it's not race that determines intelligence.
>>
>>66233283
Just make your own culture, retards.
Trust me, I'm a Doctor.
>>
>>66237393
Explain the Irish then...
>>
>>66237591
Irish had cities in Ireland that were great places to live. It was only compared to the English that Ireland looked like shit. However compared to the rest of the world Ireland was advanced.
>>
>>66237393
The only objective fact is that British Empire disintegrated. "Not because" is your speculation. If you want to support your point, you should give an example of a multicultural state that did not collapse. Because your example is similar to "the patient died, but not because of the medication that I gave him".
>>
>>66238038
All nationalist societies collapsed too so what's your point?
>>
>>66236544
>Some of those cultures weren't considered civilized at the time.
They were still a hell of a lot more civilized than nigger """""culture""""" and islamic """""culture""""" are even now.
>>
>>66238395
Civilized can be more dangerous.

Sicilian culture is more organized and civilized than gangsta culture but that allows it to form stronger and more dangerous mafias. Sometimes more organized and civilized cultures can be bad.
>>
>>66235186
Race and cultural diversity are 2 different things.
>>
>>66238247
Israel is still alive. Japan is still alive. There is a few more nationalist countries in South-East Asia, if I'm not mistaken. My point was that you should not use a dead country to prove that something was right about its organization.
>>
>>66239070
Yeah I should. That country did exist. So it worked.
>>
File: BASED KOKO.jpg (94 KB, 683x743) Image search: [Google]
BASED KOKO.jpg
94 KB, 683x743
Exactly what I was looking for fellow syrup nigger.
>>66236002
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.