[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED WEBB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: webb.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1077) Image search: [Google]
webb.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1077
http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/former-dem-candidate-i-won-t-vote-clinton-636972611941?cid=playlist%3D480866%26cid%3Dsm_fb_mojoe

>Webb won't support Clinton
>"Not sure yet" on Trump

Always liked him.
Pic related, he might have a new one now.
>>
>>66230091
CAN'T
>>
STUMP
>>
Wow even democrats like Trump more then Hillary
>>
>>66230726
Let's face it Webb is far closer to Trump on every issue than any other Dem. and most Republicans.

He could be his VP pick and it wouldn't even seem weird.
>>
>>66230897
>could
*will
>>
Webb knows he is going to get tapped as Trumps VP. I'm sure there have already been conversations.
>>
>>66230091
>>
>>66230726
Wow even Republicans like Hillary more than Trump
>>
>>66230091
Trump/Webb ticket when?
>>
I dare you to watch this video and not want this man as President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3yjDS08Fk
>>
>>66230091
Americans elect based webb man

Canadians elect dude weed man

Why is America so based while Canada keeps fucking things up.
>>
Even when I was a hardcore liberal I thought Webb was p. cool. Other liberals can't stand him because he's not a whiny faggot. He knows how shitty of a person and candidate Clinton is.
>>
>>66232037
God Damon he looks stingy
>>
>>66231834
OH GOD PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN
IT IS THE ANDREW JACKSON OF OUR CENTURY
TAKE ALL OF MY POSITIVE ENERGY FOR THIS
>>
trump/webb dream ticket 2016
>>
trump should take webb in as VP
>>
Is the dream ticket alive now? Please? Make it happen Kek. Make it so.
>>
Was shilling for Webb until Donald started putting out policy

Want him to be VP sooo bad
At least Sec of Defense

I feel like this is like in The Wire season 5 where they leak info to the press that they want replace Burrell with Daniels to see how it plays with the public.
That's us
>>
>>66230726
Hillary is an amoral pig.

Sanders maybe a Marxist fuck, but at least he's true to his self. He's not playing a role for political gain.

She'll do or say anything to win. If she thought she could win the election by dragging niggers behind her campaign bus, she would do it in a heartbeat.
>>
File: webb_01.jpg (99 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
webb_01.jpg
99 KB, 600x439
what's his name again?
>>
webb takes second to no man

i'm not sure why he'd like trump, they aren't even really that close, especially with how trump tries to state his "positions"
>>
JIM "gook men get the grenade, their women get laid" WEBB
>>
>>66232925
Jim 'slaying vagina in French indo-China' Webb
>>
>>66233000
Alphas attract other alphas, Trump/Webb ticket will bring a new Golden Age for America.
>>
>>66232925
Jim 'the nip nuking nutjob' Webb
>>
>>66230721
TREE STUMP?
>>
>>66232325
I had watched the whole thing earlier and while I agree with him on pretty much all the issues even where I disagree he still seems very reasonable and obviously open to working on whatever solution he feels would work the best. Not relying on rhetoric and hardline ideological stances to dictate policy is a very rare trait in politicians these days.
>>
>>66232925
Jim "after the war I'll marry a gook whore" Webb
>>
>>66233760
>Not relying on rhetoric and hardline ideological stances to dictate policy

exactly why he has no business being paired with trump
>>
>>66232925
Jim "Drop the bomb on Vietnam" Webb
>>
>>66230726
Webb is the most right-wing Dem, and Trump is the most left-wing Rep.

Most normal people are closer to the center as well. The party establishments just like to use a few specific issues like abortion to drive people apart.
>>
>>66230091
>former

>based
>>
>>66234042
I don't think he'll run with Trump either but it's not entirely impossible. I think people just like Webb and see a potential opportunity for getting him somewhere where he could have an influence on policy.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.