[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game takes place in 1945 >Obviously a nazi castle >No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: Der_Eisendrache_BO3.png (111 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Der_Eisendrache_BO3.png
111 KB, 300x169
>Game takes place in 1945
>Obviously a nazi castle
>No swastikas in sight because "We don't want to offend the Germans"

I know Cod=Autism, but it used to be cool before all the little kids jumped on the bandwagon. And now it's PC as fuck, I didn't know treyarch were a bunch of cucks like this. Thank goodness for the modding tools, modding in the nazi flag and turning the french flag into a white flag are the first things I am going to do.

So, /pol/, what's your thought on games intentionally censoring the swastikas, or removing them altogether? I was blessed with not finding out about this until BO3, but now that I researched it, I'm pissed.

BTW Fuck you Germany for making games censor their nazi bullshit, you fucking cucks
>>
>>66225320
The game could not legally be sold in Germany if it had swastikas. It isn't about not offending them, it's about selling to them to make more money.
>>
>>66226276
They could have gave them a different version like they always do.

That's like censoring the american flag as to not offend the muslims who burn it, it doesn't make any fucking sense
>>
>>66226276
Just make a slightly different version for the Germans. It isn't difficult. Plenty of games do that.
>>
>>66225320
>crying about kids playing CoD
>is oblivious to why they would leave out Nazi symbolism which is illegal in Cuckmany

The pot calls the kettle black once more.
>>
>>66226364
Thank you.

But no, Treyarch went full blown SJW/Feminist this year, fuck this
>>
>>66226394
They released a censored version of zombies before without the swastikas for the cuckolds before, they have no excuse to not do that now
>>
>>66226276

Krauts don't play games other than work simulators. They literally only work.work work work.
>>
>>66226406
>Treyarch
What game are you talking about? Did they announce a new CoD?
>>
>>66225320
It's just easier and cheaper to make one version for everyone, especially now that stuff is sold digital too
>>
>>66226598
Black ops 3, they have a new zombies arc where the main characters teleport back in time to 1945, nazi germany, to stop the earth from getting BTFO like it did in the early games.

Even tho literally 2/3 maps so far take place in nazi occupied territories, and you shoot nazis, there are no swastikas, only those stupid iron crosses. You literally shoot nazi zombies with red armbands, no circle or swastika. It's stupid as fuck
>>
>>66225320
I am for tree speech. Germany behaves like North Korea today.
>>
>>66226350
>They could have gave them a different version like they always do.
That would require more work, and Treyarch is lasy as fuck.

>That's like censoring the american flag as to not offend the muslims who burn it, it doesn't make any fucking sense
It isn't about offending people, it's about making money.
>>
>>66226746
It never ceases to amaze me how buttblasted people can get about symbols. Even symbols from a government that was destroyed more than 70 years ago.
>>
>>66226719
It doesn't change the fact that when I run around a nazi castle shooting nazi zombies, and all I see are red flags with fucking iron crosses(German medal of honor/wermacht insignia, flags like these are pure fucking science fiction as all nazi just carried a flag with the swastika). This is literally autism, it's like they made a game set in america, but there are no stars on the american flags because nobody wants to offend anti americans
>>
>>66226821
What would happen if you wore a shirt with a swastika on it?
>>
>>66226912
Says a fellow burger, who not too long ago was most likely "ButtBlasted" About the confederate flag
>>
>>66226949
Probably lose my job, lose my right to work, be dragged in front of a court and sentenced to about 2 years of probation. My life would be over.

Yes, North Korea it is around here.
>>
>>66227033
I'm from the South, and post on /pol/. If people want to have the Confederate flag, let them.
>>
>>66226598
No.

It's the company who makes the game. It switches every year.

Treyarch one year (Cod:WaW/COD5, Black OPs 1,2,3)

Infinity Ward make the Modern Warfare series of CoD.

Sledgehammer just joined and make Modern Warfare every other year.

Agree with OP though. COD 1-5 was amazing, rarely ever had chldren on it and was mature.

After COD 5 the game was full children screaming through the mic, COD is now made for children.
>>
>>66225320
Should have just stopped playing after modern warfare, or better after Cod2
>>
>>66226949
Get fined and told to stop wearing it.
>>
>>66227296
Sledgehammer makes Advanced Warfare, which I like more than current CODS because it actually innovates(Except the stupid clown costume/ww2 weapons bullshit, Season 1 AW was badass but now they made it stupid as fuck)
>>
>buying the jewish created meme that nazis put swastika banners on literally everything
>>
>>66227357
MW series and BO series as well as ghosts and AW were still good, altho aside from ghosts and AW, the community is pure shit, especially in BO as it is literally 100% autism. Now, with BO3, it's also literally 100% SJW/Feminist.

I bought every single COD game every year since 2003, when I was 8yrs old, so I literally played COD for over 12 years now. But this just might be the last straw, taking away swastikas in WW2 cod is like censoring the fucking mushroom in super mario brothers, fuck that
>>
>>66226746
>>66226912

That's weird, in CoD World At War there were plenty of swastikas and even Hitler footage. It wasn't released hat long ago and nobody complained about nazi symbols everywhere.
>>
>>66227715
I played every CoD too. Had every achievement even the impossible General achievement in CoD3.

Game was literal shit after World at War, COD5 was the last good CoD game.

Haven't played since Blops2. Just play Battlefield now.

Too much SJW shit now, and the game is clearly made for children. BF however requires a brain to play.
>>
>>66227768
See what I fucking mean? There is no excuse, the executives could have authorized a different version for germany. They know that literally most people buy the game for zombies and nothing else, it's the game's selling point.

But no, they bend over for the same cucks that bend over for muhhameds.

My respect for treyarch is done, I might just ignore this game altogether, the first one I did since 2003 when the first COD came out. Shame too, I was crazy exited about BO3, but the hype is gone for the stupidest fucking reason imaginable
>>
>>66227768
WaW was out when I was like 16, I'm 25 now. Pretty sure it's old as fuck.
>>
>>66228076
>Cod4 portraying Russians and Muslims as they are

Never going back to those days.

At least MW2 had that mission where you shoot up the civilians in the Airport. That's never happening again either.
>>
Play either of these:

>Arma
>Operation Flashpoint
>Rainbow Six Vegas 2
>Insurgency

ARMA and operation flashpoint can get a bit too sim-like but they're good. Insurgency is a great balance. Rainbow Six V2 is fucking great.
>>
>>66228053
Ghosts was alright, people hated it, but that's because the kids from BO2 literally couldn't run around with automatic pistols or 360 quickscope, I shit you not.

Memes are real, COD community is that fucking stupid. I feel ashamed to have been part of it for so long, but my recent experience with the zombies fans(Who are all elementary school young and/or literally mentally retarded) woke me up for real
>>
>>66228053

>COD vs BF shit being on /pol/

Both of you are massive fucks plebs

>BF however requires a brain to play

I literally cringed as I read this. Modern Battlefield is like 1% less casual that COD, both are unrealistic action movie shooters (nothing wrong with that if that's what you want specifically). If you want actual realism and to be hardcore play Red Orchestra, Insurgency or Arma.
>>
>>66226949
exile pretty much
>>
>>66228291
I played Vegas 1 and it was shit desu, is vegas 2 really that good? I like oldschool R6 games where you have to plan out everything n shit, and all it takes is one stray bullet to fuck up your day
>>
>>66228053
There is no reaction image I can use to describe my longing for the days of sleepovers, smoking bowls and MW2 with my high school bros.

Looking at Cod now is sad. Such trash.
>>
>>66225320

History is offensive shitlord, never forget all the atrocities blah blah blah muh six million
>>
>>66228464
Well i agree that Vegas 1 is shit. It's too clunky. Vegas 2 my buddy and i have probably over 1000 hours the splitscreen of it with beer and snacks. The sound design is a little weird, there's a few glitches but nothing that will break the game. It's great fun.
>>
>>66228496
ghosts brought those memories back, no little kids , it felt like the good old days with MW1/2.

Can't wait for Ghosts 2 so I can experience that again while all the little kids and retards stick with cuck ops 3-No nazis here, that's racist
>>
>>66228362
Nah, the threads shit anyway.

Depends on the Game mode you play.

I meant the sniping, flying choppers, driving vehicles, shooting at distance. Can't see a 6 yo even being able to snipe someone in BF4.

Hardline is a shitty CoD version, but that's not made by DICE whoake the major games.
>>
>>66227195
>>66227371
>>66228457
What if I, as a tourist, wore it?
Also burgers, if I can for a holiday do I get the constitutional rights?
I want to open carry once in my life.
>>
>>66228695
I remember playing the BF2 demo over and over again, the one with the middle eastern map with a construction yard. Shit was so based, I fucking loved it.

Then COD4 happened, and here I am.
>>
>>66228776
You have to be an american citizen, just move here and get it over with. IMMIGRANTS WELCOME until Trump comes into office
>>
>>66227033
It is also not even the confederate flag. I'm more mad about their blatant ignorance of history than anything.
>>
>>66225320
It's not about offending Germans, it's about nazi symbols and propaganda of nazism being illegal in normal countries. We also banned some toy soldiers that had swastika on them.
>>
File: 1456943198988.jpg (288 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456943198988.jpg
288 KB, 1024x768
>>66228951
>normal countries
>Literally only germany bans anything with a funny mustache and a swastika
>>
>>66228942
Same here, when they refuse to show the swastika in a WW2 game, it's like they are pretending that nazis don't exist. It's fucking sick, blatant ignorance of something you feel uncomfortable about.

Fucking liberals
>>
>>66228879
I'm an ex-convict, it's really hard to get in
>>
>>66226906
>That would require more work, and Treyarch is lasy as fuck.
>work

how? do you think every single banner is hand-drawn?
>>
>>66228695

>muh game mode

No. Look I enjoyed Battlefield, I played most of the games from 1942 up to Bad Company 2 and they are fun titles but they are psuedo realistic not actual realistic. The combined arms gameplay is great but it's COD tier combined arms most of the time.

Project Reality mod for BF2 is actually legit realistic if you want that. If you want good sniping and long distance shooting Red Orchestra/Rising Storm is for you, it even has bullet drop and proper scope rendering. RO1 and 2 are also combined arms.

Insurgency is more like COD or Counterstrike, all gamemodes and no combined arms, but the shooting is done as realistic as possible within the confines of still feeling gamey, whereas RO2/RS and PR are almost simulator tier but retaining the smoothness of being a game. While Arma and Operation Flashpoint are full blown simulators but also compelte clunkfests.
>>
>>66230241
Then move to mexico, they literally bring in busloads of immigrants, including ex cons and just plain old cons into the country and the border control is forced to sit with thumbs up their asses. Your window of opportunity ends when the wall is build
>>
>>66229194
How could anyone say something like this about poor nazis in the middle of the bloodiest war of extinction in history? After all they did nothing except slaughtering millions of people and were standing near the capital.
>>
>>66230427
What I want to know is why the fuck is vault boy in a WW2 american propaganda poster
>>
>>66230405
Nah man, I don't wanna be an illegal, I want help make America great again, I can wait
>>
>>66230836
What the fuck did you do to make the Immigration office give you the evil eye?
>>
File: 1456221950574.png (906 KB, 1118x1004) Image search: [Google]
1456221950574.png
906 KB, 1118x1004
>>66225320

> Press F to pay respect to the 6 millions
> good goy
>>
>>66231047
Now that you mention it, there are no jewish characters in the game, and no mention of concentration camps or isreal, aside from it getting glassed in the intro of ghosts(lol)
>>
>>66225320
WarThunder does the same thing. PC cucks that get upset over history are retarded. Next they'll be trying to take down anything nazi related from museums.
>>
>>66230965
Probably hasn't done anything that bad, is just hesitant about it
AFAIK the US Immigration Office is generally pretty lenient on crimes
>>
>>66230353
>Red Orchestra

Fuck that game is hard. You need like an actual commander with a mic who knows what the fuck is going on. When you actually kill someone it's that mch more satisfying but it truly revolves around teamwork.
>>
File: 1456613261180.png (224 KB, 640x382) Image search: [Google]
1456613261180.png
224 KB, 640x382
>>66231390
Shit like this pisses me off so fucking much, it's just like those retards who hate trump cause "Muh Feeling!" and "Muh Racism!". Retards like these need to be fucking cleansed in concentration camps, they are like cancer to our fucking society.

Really, I just can't wait till the modding tools come out so I can FINALLY do it my fucking self on PC. Let the swastikas fly, and ignore all the mentally ill POS liberals and jews
>>
File: 1357805569990.png (36 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
1357805569990.png
36 KB, 760x797
>>66225320

it's not about offending someone but fucking laws stupid burger. it's forbidden. easy as that. they oculd not have legally released the game here even if they were the most redpilled studio ever
>>
>>66231974
I know, retard. It's your fucking country's fault and it's retarded laws. Get uncucked already or something bad is going to happen, muhhammed
>>
>>66226276
they always get special releases with no nazism references whatsoever
>>
>>66228262
>At least MW2 had that mission where you shoot up the civilians in the Airport
this too was removed from the German version lol
>>
>>66231541
>>66230965
A GBH charge which may be "A Crime Involving Moral Turpitude" in US law.
Basically a fight but the lad went into a coma
>>
>>66225320

I want to kill nazis, not germans

Why are you encouraging children to hate germans
>>
File: who could it be.png (81 KB, 1977x2404) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.png
81 KB, 1977x2404
>>66232432
>Why are you encouraging children to hate germans
>>
>>66232603
The Dingos?
>>
>>66232603

It was the jewrmans all along
>>
File: 1456615297024.png (44 KB, 472x594) Image search: [Google]
1456615297024.png
44 KB, 472x594
>>66232707
GTFO of here and stop ruining my fucking video games
>>
>>66232870
Merkel wants to go into history as the anti-Hitler by destroying Germany. She wants to undo Germany and the irony is that the only ones who even cared about Hitler anymore were Germans.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.