[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you send your children to "Trump University?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: trump-university.jpg (22 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
trump-university.jpg
22 KB, 300x200
Would you send your children to "Trump University?"
>>
I would send my children to Trump, period.
>>
>>66224555
Fucking based answer desu
>>
>>66224555
First post is best post!
>>
>>66224473

>for-profit university
no
>>
>>66224473
No, but that's not what it was for. If you read the legal documents, you get a better picture of what Trump University is/was.

tl;dr: Entrepreneur contacted Trump to do a series of pro-entrepreneur workshops/other bullshit under the name "Trump University." Trump agrees because it's not a terrible idea at the time. Classes are held and evaluations are collected before grades are distributed. As one might expect, some people do poorly or don't get much out of the class, then go bitch up a storm to the BBB. The BBB reacts poorly, the NY AG seizes on an opportunity to attack Trump, and off we go with a major lawsuit.

The whole case is a joke, of course. The Court's procedural ruling allowing the case to proceed is far from the end of the story, and unquestionably not proof of wrongdoing. At best, the pleadings seem to indicate that you had a lot of wannabe internet millionaires getting pissed that Trump didn't make them ridiculously rich by teaching them "insider secrets" or something. It's the same reason why you see a lot of kids complaining about even high-end (e.g. Wharton) MBA classes - they expect something (wealth/power) something that the classes were never meant to deliver.
>>
>>66224555
trips witness it
>>
>>66225998
All universities are for profit, you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1456894970511.png (30 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1456894970511.png
30 KB, 128x128
>>66226641

good post, here is a trumpicon for you
>>
>>66224473
Trump U>Any liberal arts college in the western world
>>
>>66227827
>spotted the neet
>>
>>66227827
You are wrong
>>
>>66226641

35,000 dollar seminars in hotel conference rooms advertising the secrets to success. Only a deluded Trump-sucker can't see infomercial Don for the sleazy POS he is.
>>
>>66227827
No, most universities make more money than they expend, but that doesn't make them for-profit.
It just goes towards their endowment, rather than being split up between people.
Retard.
>>
>>66229009

Trump leased his name to the "university," he had no actual involvement in the curriculum or instructors. His infomercials were misleading, yes, but there are far greater crimes to be guilty of in the business world.
>>
>>66224473

Hell I'd go to Trump University. I'm doing the next best thing and reading all of his books.
>>
>>66224473
If it was taught by Trump, definitely.
>>
>>66224473
I heard it's supremely shitty.
>>
>>66224555

so you'd literally get cucked by a cuck?
>>
>>66227827

hush kiddo, adults are speaking. concentrate on your schoolwork ok?
>>
>>66229310
so you're telling me that every public university who's owners get paid millions and drive nice cars means they're not for profit?

nice try shekelstein.
>>
>>66230868
Yeah and I guess the CEO of a charity should be homeless and living on the street, since if they take $100k salary their charity will become a for-profit company?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>66229310
And I guess charities are also not-for-profit, right?

Despite the fact they are taking donations and paying their wages from those donations. They're totally not profiting by having a job they otherwise wouldn't.
>>
why does this faggot put his name in all of his commercial projects?
>>
>>66231559
you must have downs if you think universities right now have a "modest" salary.

they're raking in those loan shekels big time and there is no sign of stopping at all.
>>
>>66231745
I don't know, why does Microsoft name all their operating systems, "Windows"?
>>
>>66231771
>>66231581

That doesn't make it for-profit.
It's not for profit unless there are shareholders who split the profit, or an owner who takes all the profit and decides what to do with it.
Maybe salaries are too high, and there is some corruption, but it doesn't make it for profit if the high up staff skim off a few million and the rest goes into the endowment.
>>
>>66231941
alright then we've established that "for-profit" or not has nothing to do with whether or not they're shekel hungry kikes.
>>
File: Heh.jpg (56 KB, 676x720) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
56 KB, 676x720
>>66230780
>doesnt know the definition of cuck
>>
>>66231745
He takes pride in his family name. Degenerates don't know what it's like feeling liket hat because they live in a perpetual state of anomie.
>>
>>66232126
But the leader drawing a salary explicity means it's not for profit.
If it was for profit he would own all the profits, so for an ivy league university hundreds of millions.
>>
>>66224473

Oh god yes, what a dream. 98% approval A+ rated sounds like me, and they keep the niggers out, right... the big ass racist doesn't let any jigs or darkies in I'm sure
>>
>>66232464
A charity is 100% in control of the money they make. They are in complete control of how much money they think they deserve, and can take on more staff at a moments notice. How is this not profiting?
>>
File: obama university.jpg (80 KB, 800x549) Image search: [Google]
obama university.jpg
80 KB, 800x549
>tfw forced to go into Obama U when you dindu nuffin
>>
>>66233017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For-profit_corporation
>>
>>66224473
For those still under the con yes.
Those who are starting to realize the Emperor has no clothes(and tiny lady hands) no.

Trump may start slipping from his cap of 35% support.The wave has crested.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.