[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being white isn't anything special you neckbeard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1457101992612.png (387 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1457101992612.png
387 KB, 1000x800
stop touching yourself over stuff you never accomplished

>muh ancestors did that and that

And what did you do? Insult other races and brag about shit u never did? How pathetic can you be?
>>
File: raughs.jpg (102 KB, 803x430) Image search: [Google]
raughs.jpg
102 KB, 803x430
>>66223059
>yfw
>>
nigger detected
>>
>>66223059
A
Fűcķing
Leaf
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 320x180
>>66223059
Nice flag dude.
>>
>>66223151
>HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL
>>
>>66223059
Carrying on their heritage. What about you? Ever thought of accomplishing something by yourself?
>>
>>66223059
>Being white isn't anything special you neckbeard
If you consider being living gods "nothing special"
>>
>>66223151

>you don't take in stuff you never accomplished

>So you must be a black

sure
>>
>>66223059
A
>>
>cuckadian flag

Every time

This is what free weed does, turns people into cucks.
>>
Im glad you feel this way brother

So now wecan quit all payments to the natives, get rid of incentives and affirmstive action for minorities
>>
>>66223400
So this is the only thing that makes you feel better about your life?

Who am i kidding? i'm on a nei-nazi board filled with the lowest scum of society after all
>>
>>66223059
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Based Canada bro spitting the truth
>>
>>66223059
>muh ancestors did that and that
We carry their blood. It does matter.
>>
>>66223059
Meanwhile, you are butthurt about the achievements of white people's grandparents.

How pathetic can you be?
>>
>>66223400
This is the white version of kangz
Please stop my burger friendo
>>
>>66223059
So, we don't need to be proud of our ancestors??
>>
>>66223151
Probably so.
>>
>>66223059
Why are there so many faggot Canuckians around here?

Fuck you OP, just because your grandparents were effete cocksuckers doesnt mean that mine weren't total badasses.

My grandfathers were a captain of the marines and an army medic, and later successful businessmen. My grandmothers were teachers, that raised up respectable white people with strong work ethic.

You're a limpdick can't-cunt. Kill yourself.
>>
>>66224507
also, if the only thing whites ever did was keep a clean yard and not nigger up the joint, I would be proud of them. That alone would make them piss on blacks from considerable height. That's ignoring the world our people built, and the tech and infrastructure to back it.
>>
>>66223059
>butthurt over other people who are proud of the achievements their ancestors did

Okay, bruh.
>>
File: Justafuckingleaf.png (19 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
Justafuckingleaf.png
19 KB, 600x700
>>66223059
>>
>>66223059

If it is no big deal why is Affirmative Action still in effect?
Why do we have a constant stream of 'White' privilege SJW bullshit?
>>
>>66223400

>literally we wuz kings

none of those look white, only Sumer with a Jewy nose somewhat resemble white people, plus if you're taking the blue eyes literally why dont you take their gold skin literally?

i guess this proves that the ancient race of blue eyed asians are the real master race
>>
>>66223059
>You can only be proud of things you did individually.
.>Fathers can't be proud of their sons. Mothers can't be proud of their daughters. People can't be proud of their grandparents or grandchildren.

>People can't take pride in the accomplishments of people who share similar DNA, AKA an extended lineage or genetic family.

But, please keep black history month and SJW/ethnic studies degrees flowing because those are totally different and not the same thing at all, goyim.
>>
>>66223059
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
Didn't expect more from a bunch of losers

you don't understand the difference between

>My ancestors did that, so cool!Makes me proud
and
>My ancestors did that, which makes me superior to you and your entire race. What did your ancestors do?

Keep touching yourself over your "superior intellect". The lowest scums of society really gather up on 4chan to feel better about their shitty lives.

I was curious to see what was going on here.What a shithole. Nothing of value here,just pathetic scums
>>
>>66228385
that's great Ahmed. now kick rocks.
>>
>>66223426
what did blacks ever do they could be proud of, they dindunuffin i tell ya
>>
>>66223059
>ancestors
we are currently doing great stuff
>>
>>66227254

Father's raised their sons, grandparents usually have a hand in their grandchildrens growth

You on the other hand?

>fuck yea some guy i never met and have no relation to did x, we have the same skin color so i will take credit for his individual accomplishments!!
>>
>>66224507
>we wuz kaingz and shit
>we be white
>mom, bring me more cookies so I don't lose my place on the internet
>no you are, nyah nyah

it went right over your head
no surprise there
>>
File: The heroic goats.png (581 KB, 575x536) Image search: [Google]
The heroic goats.png
581 KB, 575x536
>>66223059
>Because we are superior in everything.
pic related
>>
>>66223059
Same is said about other races. It's posturing and nothing more. Niggers claim they "wuz kangs n shiet" but they are nothing now. Anglos say they had the greatest empire in the world but now that is not applicable to anyone born after the 1970s. Indians had great mathematics and astronomy findings in the past, but now they are poo. Muh heritage is cringe to hear from all around.
>>
>>66223059
>Being white isn't anything special
Then why is white privilege a thing?
>>
>>66226725
Sumerian here i assure you we are white, sadly not many of us left tho and most had to leave Iraq
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.