[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Quebec ever contribute something to Canada? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: s704407046582207127_p75_i1_w800.jpg (169 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
s704407046582207127_p75_i1_w800.jpg
169 KB, 800x480
Will Quebec ever contribute something to Canada? What's the point of Quebec's existence?
>>
>>66219143
>What's the point of Quebec's existence?
Talking in pseudoFrench with an accent that sounds like they are about to puke.
>>
Why should we contribute to Canada who has always tried to crush down based Quebec nationalism.
>>
>>66219143
They contributed to the birth of modern Canada,
They contributed to the birth of the Responsible Government.
They contributed to the 1812 war efforts, stopping the main American forces with militiamen and volunteers,
They contributed with high flying colors to the WWI and WWII efforts, despite being forced to.

Pierre Eliott Trudeau's new Canada is the one that betrayed Quebec.
>>
>>66219552
But Quebec "nation" stands for corruption, government funds embezzlement and nothing else... But I agree: we should let you fuck off.
>>
>>66219796
Like all others, we also have traitors
>>
Quebec was ok until WW2 then they went full retard
>>
>Anglocuk criticizing the oldest region of his country
>>
Quebec nationalism has been infiltrated by leftists, feminists, globalists and all that scum, so that it never gets the respect it deserves.
>>
>>66219143
quebec is what happens when you put french people in the woods
>>
>>66220516
>>>66219143 (OP)
>quebec is what happens when you put french people in the woods

Fucking Kek
>>
>>66219552
>provincial nationalism
top rire frenchy
>>
>>66220679
>provincial because britain' north american treaty
>>
I live in Ottawa now and wew lads, gaybecois are fucking retards. I have a based redpilled girlfriend from there and even SHE thinks they're mostly bottom of the gene pool. They want to secede but keep the currency. Basically, all they do is bitch non stop until they get what they want. Since they bombed some folk back in the 70s, we just wait until they bitch enough amd then we roll over on their demands. It's sad really.
Also, their dialect sounds a lot like a girl gagging on dick. It's fucking annoying.
>>
>>66220760
You lost a war, bud.
>>
>>66220916
>Since they bombed some folk back in the 70s
>still don't know the RCMP did it
>>
>>66220916
O-Town here too. French cancer is malignant.
Shitsux
>>
>>66220926
Because we lost a war, doesn't mean we need to get on our knees and get fucked by anglosphere.
>>
>Born in Quebec
>Move to United States
>I have to put up with French-Speaking relatives, even though I don't know French

I'm glad I live in America, though. One of my family relatives bullied me when I was like 15 years old for liking America, so I'm glad I wasn't raised in Quebec. I could've turned out like him.
>>
If Quebec left Canada, they would not last.

Actually, I'd like to see the only province that isn't a have not province(Alberta) separate. I'd like to see this liberal infested shit hole burn to the ground.
>>
>>66219143
What is the point of Canada?
>>
>>66221182
No shit eh? This place is trash. Just moved here from New Orleans down south. It's the exact opposite of here. No pc culture. Everyone loves guns and hates Niggers.
Get back to Canada.
Hear ottawa university cancelled their yoga classes because muh cultural appropriation
What the fuck.
>>
>>66221679
>If Quebec left Canada, they would not last.
Yeah, let's see that when we tax every boat that passes in the St.Lawrence, or tax every oil/gas pipeline.
>>
>>66219337
tu peut bein parlez toƩ calisse,
vous parlez toute comme des tapettes de paris.
>>
>>66221064
>>66221064
Not important to me since I never gave a fuck about gaybecois before moving here.
>>
>>66221886
You sound fucking autistic, don't you have anything better to say?
>>
>>66221829
Good luck with your embargoes
>>
>>66219143
For a long time I was in favour of Quebec splitting off, cause no, they don't contribute now. The rest of Canada pays for them, literally. They're good for a kek like with Bombardier.

But it's quite pretty country. Canada should colonize it.
>>
>>66221969
Care to elaborate, Quebutthurtbro?
>>
File: 1451915448786s.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
1451915448786s.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
>>66219767
>birth of the Responsible Government.
>>
Anything we consider leaf culture comes from Quebec. Think about it.

Hockey
poutine
maple syrup
etcetc

as much as you want to say you hate them, they do more for Canada's culture than every other region combined.
>>
>>66219143

>Will Quebec ever contribute something to Canada?

POUTINE

/thread
>>
File: CcqABY9WEAMVN2a.jpg (120 KB, 1024x795) Image search: [Google]
CcqABY9WEAMVN2a.jpg
120 KB, 1024x795
This can be found in Ottawa, very cucked
>>
>>66222412
Nice try, that's either toronto or hongcouver
>>
File: 23562623.jpg (179 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
23562623.jpg
179 KB, 1536x1024
>>66222412
>Chinese characters as prominent as English
KEKED
geez guis, get some language laws already, that shit is disgraceful.
>>
>>66219552
>muh language
>muh cultural heritage
>>
>>66222148
THIS

quebec IS canada they we are what people think of when canada is mentioned. quebec is the only source of canada's culture. montreal is a cultural hub of the western world like new york and london. the other parts of canada are just inbred hicks and chinks
>>
>>66222812
>language laws
>implying we are savage enought to make them.

I hope one day Quebec realizes that tehy are even more primitive then the SJW crowd
>>
>>66223160
They can't, they're too primitive.
>>
>>66219767
This, Quebec historically contributed much to Canada.

Then sometime after WW1 Quebec got a dumb Premier that wanted / made the idea of Quebec Secession.

Then PET fucked it up worse by then bringing in "Multiculturalism" after crushing the FLQ.

He should have just left shit alone after the FLQ died.

>>66219796
After PET, government corruption was the new normal in Canada.. not just Quebec.

Quebec was on top of its game until the 70's.

t. Albertan that wishes for a Greater Canada.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.