[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't get to watch the debate last night. How did trump do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (376 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376 KB, 1000x500
I didn't get to watch the debate last night. How did trump do?
>>
Very poorly. This was his worst debate.

He was getting hammered by everybody, and Sprinkler Head kept interrupting every time he tried to talk. The audience was louder and more obnoxious than ever. By the end Trump was visibly sweating and losing his cool. Cruz started taunting him "Just calm down Donald. Count to 10 :^)"

Trump would have been better off skipping this debate to be quite honest.
>>
>>66216885
He won
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB48hDK4bAs
/thread
>>
>>66217543
noone did well there

>Cruz at a Booger during a close-up
>rubio showed he has no plan and just starts to copy Trump, wich fails, since he has nothing achieved to base a confidence stance on. Trump braught the fact that Rubio skips work all the time in the Senate up several times.
>Kasich didnĀ“t get enought speaking time to be noticed
>>
>>66216885
Very well. The moderators tried to bait him into attacking Rubio, and he roasted him, but still gave specifics you don't usually see in the debates. #littlemarco
>>
>>66216885
He didnt do as well as usual. The entire debate was a hit piece on Trump. They had preprepared data and video to try to stump him. He choked a little on H1B but later clarified in a statement.
This debate could have been really damaging for Trump. Too bad Cruz stole the spotlight by eating boogers on national television.
Trump came out on top in polls for debate
>>
Kasich>Trump>Rubio>Rato
Anyone who disagrees is a shill
>>
>>66216885

Poorly. He got called out by Megyn Kelly on his bullshit hard.

But of course, it never matters; his base has his cock lodged too firmly in their throats to care.
>>
He made the biggest mistake of his campaign gaffing on H1B and H2B.
>>
>>66220318

All nominees should drop out and give kasich their delegates :^)
>>
>>66216885
he got rekt
>>
He fucked up. Defending H1B visas was a complete shitshow for him, even if he tried damage controlling it on twitter
>>
>>66220429
They learned it from you Obama fags.
>>
Good thread OP, we should be able to contain the delusional paid trump shills here for a while
>>
He confirmed that the New York Times tapes do exist but refused to release them. Allegedly they are off-the-record recordings of him saying his entire immigration policy is a lie and he doesn't actually believe what he's saying.
>>
>>66218090
Kasich said something disgusting: ''we increased out minority population'' when referring to GOOD things he did in Ohio. Fucking jew controlled shill openly advocating white genocide.
>>
>>66216885

He flip flopped and now the bandwagon can't stop their damage control.
>>
>>66221082

Did he really say that? Watching it I thought he said elevated them or something I honestly don't remember. I will look it up or provide the link.
>>
Idiot or bad troll.
You know people are going to fuck with you. Just watch it yourself. Even if you just listen to it while cooking or working out I don't care but holy shit stop with the repeating trump threads you lazy fucks. Form an opinion of your own yeah?
>>
>>66220779

While there are plenty of moronic supporters in every voterbase, trumplets are EXCLUSIVELY cocksucking morons, while other bases only have portions. That's a drastic difference, but as a first time voter who just spews things his daddy yelled at him at the dinner table growing up, i'm sure it's tough for you to understand bud.
>>
>>66221011
Also want to add he got called out for abusing the h1b program to import foreign wage slaves instead of hiring 300 American workers that applied to his hotel in Florida.

He completely changed his mind on stage and said he supports h1b as of that debate question.
>>
>>66221011

He won't release the NYT tapes where he states that his platform is a farce. Why not? It's a huge win for him, he'd get to prove the NYT to be a bunch of liars and destroy them. He claims to enjoy doing this, so why not do it? He does it every other time someone calls him out, he does it with his lawsuits. Why not NYT?
>>
My god the cognitive dissonance on this board is insane. Someone should write a psych thesis on it
>>
>>66220318

THIS.

I understand this is supposed to be a Trump shill board, but there's no harm in having your own opinions.

Kasich fucking crushed it. If he was a serious candidate I might actually be scared for Trump.
>>
>>66221353
>Why not NYT?
Because he's a con man.
>>
>>66221353
>implying the nyt hasn't handed the tapes to Hillary to be used at the most effective time
git gud faggot
>>
>>66216885

I felt like it wasn't looking good for Trump, but in the end he is really good at getting out of tough spots. And even if people think Fox News was going after him they could have pressed him a hell of a lot more and did not. Also this is clear by Megyn Kelly's words, evident by the video near the top of this thread.
>>
>>66221485
This. Google "October Surprise"
>>
>>66221209
I realized something. Trump is slowly pulling the most extreme right people to the left. He starts off with authoritarian nationalism, and slowly moves towards liberalism. Trump Chumps are so enamored with him that he could, in his own words, "shoot somebody and not lose voters". So like a frog in a slow boiling pot, his supporters don't realize that he's inching every closer to Hillary Clinton. By the time November rolls around, there won't even be any substantial difference between them.
>>
>>66221471
>>66221485

Yeah exactly.

I don't know how anyone can still support this used car salesman after last night.
>>
File: Ccs_pCJWwAA233p.jpg (277 KB, 1272x1304) Image search: [Google]
Ccs_pCJWwAA233p.jpg
277 KB, 1272x1304
Holy shit all this antitrump shilling.
>>
He did horrible, but you're on /pol/ so HE HAS MEME MAGIC XD CANT STUMP DUH TRUMP
>>
>>66221353
He claims it's because he has respect for off-the-record discussion being kept in secrecy. Even though NYT said they would gladly release the tapes with Donald's permission.

So what's going to happen is if anything is on those tapes the NYT will release them as soon as he becomes the nominee, exposing him as a fraud and giving the presidency to Hillary.
>>
>>66220318

Kasich == Trump; Kasich kept repeating his resume too much. Lost its novelty. Still did fine. Trump was really stumped but not as much as he should have been. For that I'd say he did okay given how much of an ambush it was. Cruz did okayish and Rubio was awful
>>
>>66221757

Instead of calling people shills how about you actually refute their concerns.

>>66221772

>He claims it's because he has respect for off-the-record discussion being kept in secrecy

Yeah that's the weakest claim I've ever heard. Trump loves to win, as he says himself. This would be an easy win for him, yet he doesn't want to release it? Makes no sense.
>>
Trump seemed very scatter-brained. He doesn't seem to be able to speak/think in a logical manner. He jumps all over the place, from topic to topic. He can't answer a question in a clear and straightforward manner. He gets all turned-around and confused. He stumbles and bumbles. It was actually really embarrassing to watch.
>>
> exclusive photo of Marco Rubio before last night's debate
>>
>>66221941
He is all but confirming he is a huge con. Like fuck imagine if hillary said that about her emails... Except her emails are being protected by the government and Donald's are being protected by one of the most liberal newspapers in the country.

It would be like Glenn Beck or some ultra conservative having exclusive rights to protecting her emails and saying he will release them but only with her permission lol. You think he wouldn't release that shit in the general to fuck the dems over after she's locked in? That's trumps current situation.
>>
Donald Trump's law suit is a thousand times worse than Hillary's email fiasco and benghazi

It shows Donald can't be trusted.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BNtP7tN8I
>>
few slides that Fox prepared to rant at Trump, everybody sucked, even trump at some moments
>>
>>66216885
Jesus, I wonder how many paid shills are in this thread, i counted 3 already.
>>
Ted Cruz is finished, he ate a booger on live TV.
>>
>>66221941
He did refute it . He showed you 3 polls and a google trends of the debate showing the highest interests out of all the candidates was trump. If your little boy crush cruz was winning, you'd be posting those same sources and claiming cruz won. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>66218090
>Cruz at a Booger during a close-up
That shot is gross. for some reason that fucking image is just... the worst. Gore and shit and death - no problem. That rat faced fuck eating a booger - stomach churning.

Wish I could get it out of my head.
>>
Full on Trump attack.
He held up well.

They even got slides just for Trump. And those videos with Trump changing opinion. Fucking hell.

And the sweating man was so annoying. I wonder why people would vote for him.

The only adult on stage was Kasich. But he never gets into a debate, he just answers questions and he gets almost none.
You have some strange ways to elect a president USA.
>>
>>66224829
Nah, this is just the GOP trying to do whatever it takes to not nominate Trump, even if it means breaking their base. They'd rather hand the election to Hillary than nominate Trump.
>>
>>66224829
this.

trump won though, since it was his night and he never seemed weak. the people love the underdog, trump earned over 9000 sympathy in the debate also
>>
>>66220318
Honestly I would say Kasich gave the performance of his life last night, but the fact is that of about 35 questions, 22 of them were either directly to Trump or indirectly about Trump, and despite a worse performance than John, his ability to walk through the majority of the punches, especially from Kelly, who was meant to be impartial, relatively unscathed, combined with a massive chunk of airtime means Trump gained more out of his less than perfect performance than Kasich did out his quite impressive one. This debate was the one that will make the anti-Trump media bias widely unpalatable, imho. Laid it on far too thick.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.