[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with the shilling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: basedtrump.jpg (90 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
basedtrump.jpg
90 KB, 399x482
Still a whole lot of shill/Trump hate threads after the debate last night...
This is just a handful of idiots right?
Please tell me the establishment isn't winning!!
Where is the love for the next president?
This should never be up for debate!
Donald J Trump!!
>>
Trump is in bed with CEOs and Mark Zuckerberg

Sorry buddy, you've been had
>>
>>66216498
You do realize that you are shilling?
>>
>>66216575
Yeah, thats gonna require some hard fuckin proof, bro. Otherwise you are just talking out of your asshole...
>>66216658
Fire with fire...
Trying to get to the bottom of this sudden shift in opinion on /paul
>>
It's always expected after debate/primaries
>>
>>66216851
a bunch of flip-floppers bitching about flip-floppers?
I just assumed that everyone here was redpilled on main stream media and all the dirty shit they do...
My vote is still Trump
>>
Rush and Hannity have turned their backs on Romney and Rubio.

It's all over as far as Republican challengers.

The party will try to commit suicide and let Hillary win before they risk Trump messing with their money faucet.
>>
>>66216951
Meme magic is too powerful do not underestimate the power of kek lad
>>
Theyre not shills. It's people who saw the debate and didn't see Trump's released statement clarifying his h1b visa position.
>>
Trump is an idiocracy candidate. what did you expect?

kek at /pol/ acting smart when all it takes is generals and flipflopping reality show persona talk to get you to throw money and publicity at something
>>
>>66217238
Fox is done with Rubio also but there is leaked audio from his campaign manager from a meeting with donors discussing their plan to drop out anyway in order to broker the convention...
We gotta control the flip-flop voters! They played Trump a little, ill admit, but everyone should be able to see through that shit. They always put him between Cruz and Rubio and he gets attacked on bullshit issues from both sides and they had an arsenal prepared of videos and slideshows to attack Trumps policies - even policies he hasnt detailed or even spoken on. Its obvious fuckery.
A brokered convention = random puppet for president.
>>
>>66216795

Trump literally flipflopped out of criticizing Rubio and Zuckerberg on immigration

The harsh critiques against them in the website are disavowed by his claim that the jews at facebook and google need even more "skilled workers" (fucking H1B visas even if he doe not wanna call them that)
>>
Honest question: why does /pol/, supposedly a redpilled imageboard, care about the elections?
>>
>>66217675
Which is a horseshit claim. There is no shortage of skilled workers in the US.
>>
>>66217817
This election is fucking important

A bad supreme court judge and the first and second ammendment are history

This is the last chance for a political solution
>>
>>66217315
saw the debate and thats all or saw the debate and that just overrides everything else that they have seen from books to rallys to previous debates?
Anyone who switched their votes over the H1-B visas they probably didnt even know existed before the damn debate or that they are too lazy too look into and get the real answers about is damn retarded.
Im okay with it if you just admit you are retarded...
>>
>>66217675

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-position-on-visas

now FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>66217890
It's not up to the people to decide but the privileged oligarchy that rules USA in much the same way the Russian oligarchy rules Russia.

The only difference between USA and Russia is that Vladimir Putin doesn't try to hide the fact that there are powerful people behind him pulling the trigger in every situation.
>>
>>66217675
The H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa. It is designed to allow U.S. employers to recruit & employ foreign professionals in specialty occupations within the USA for a specified period of time.
>Specified period of time
>SPECIFIED
>NOT FOREVER
>not important enough to switch a vote on
>>
>>66217932
>Anyone who switched their votes over the H1-B visas they probably didnt even know existed

Why are you even in /pol/ if yuou won't discuss politics?

Everyone started to jump on the Trump train after he released his immigration platform on the website, and the H1B visas were a bit part of it

Now suddenly he believes that USA does not have enough skilled workers

Fucking bullshit
>>
>>66218025
> The H-1B program
> not high-skilled

You do know that is an outright lie?

The H1B program literally IS the high-skilled visa program!
>>
No OP unfortunately it is the truth

Us republicans have awoke in /pol/ to realize the truth. That Trump is nothing but a meme and cannot win over the Clinton machine. This is just simply not debatable. You can either join us or be part of the 2% of idiots on /pol/ spamming Trump support threads for desperate positive replies. Trump is literally garbage tier at this point, it's not debatable.

This is why we stand with MARCO
>>
File: 1446071649058.jpg (56 KB, 599x476) Image search: [Google]
1446071649058.jpg
56 KB, 599x476
I don't know shit about politics, serious question guys.What are the chances Trump actually becomes president? Is it all a meme?
>>
>>66218153
Again...
The H1B visa is a NON-IMMIGRANT visa. It is designed to allow U.S. employers to recruit & employ
FOREIGN PROFESSIONALS
in
SPECIALTY OCCUPATIONS
within the USA for a
SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME.

What part of that is a big part of his immigration platform? Its not immigration.
>>
lol - the PAC's that are shilling /pol/ think we're "hacktivists known as anonymooose"

-Therefore they think the visa thing will stick here and have an adverse effect. Even tho Trump cleared it up within minutes

shills, get fucked.
>>
>>66218126

Bullshit. After enough time they can apply for residency

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa#H-1B_and_path_to_permanent_residency

Not only that, your claim does not solve anything

SO american IT workers are being replaced by temporary slaves instead of permanent ones, what difference does that make?

What difference did that make for the workers at Disney?
>>
>>66218308
dont flip-flop and vote for Trump and he can easily win.
#stoptheflipflop
>>
>>66216498

Not everyone who saw Trump to be a fake last night is a shill you fucking retard. In fact, I'd say most aren't.
>>
>>66218470

You do know that H1B holders can and often DO apply for green cards right?

also what difference does it make if the poointhelooers is replaced after a few years by another poointhelooers?
>>
File: 1432355679366.png (19 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1432355679366.png
19 KB, 183x232
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/how-do-we-know-america-is-anxious-about-a-president-trump-shrinks-and-massage-therapists/2016/03/03/e5b55a22-e0bb-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html

>Another psychologist, Paul Saks, who practices in Greenwich Village, said Trump’s recent refusal to immediately disavow David Duke, the Ku Klux Klan’s former Grand Wizard, has riled one of his patients who is the grandson of Holocaust survivors.

It's like anuddah shoah
>>
>>66218470
Dude just stfu.
It's a way for companies to hire cheap Indian programmers instead of expensive Americans.
>>
>>66218286

Dude these people don't fucking get it. They're the other side of the same coin that the liberal sheep occupy.
>>
>>66218478

>LOL EBERYONE THAT SAW THE DEBATE LAST NIGHT AND SAW TRUMP AS A FARCE IS A SHILL
>LOL SHILL
>LOL SHILL
>LOL YOURE A SHILL

You people sound retarded as fuck.
>>
>>66216498
If Trump does not win , I will overdose on cocaine and oxycodone on live stream.
The two will keep me alive and foamy for a while.
Remember this.
>>
>>66218497
American IT workers? Have you seen the dumb fucks that pour out of the colleges here or are you from Panama where you are sheltered from all of the pure fuckery?
You say "IT workers" as if its not broad as shit to say...
Thats a whole lot of positions and the majority of them couldn't be filled with temporary employees from outer-space or wherever they would come from.
Trumps stance on the H1B abuse has been fully clarified - obviously not at the debate but, if you really care, it has totally been clarified here:
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/705624889282068480
go ahead and check that out and let me know if theres still an issue...
>>
>>66218606
You, the oracle, has seen the truth! Do share with me just what makes Trump fake... You call him fake and thats that? I should take your word for it?
That kinda shit only works on short-sighted msm washed dipshits like you.
Do you get all of your views of reality from your television set?
>>
>>66218970

> obviously not at the debate but

then he fucking does not know what the heck he is talking about then, he was literally asked about the H1B visa program on his website

he didn't even attempt to attack Roboto on immigration at ALL

instead of that he went from the retarded "LE LITTLE MAN xD" meme

> le fuck the white american IT workers xD meme, LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR XDDD

nu-/pol/ fucking sucks
>>
>>66219117
>You call him fake and thats that?

He calls himself fake m8

http://www.vox.com/2016/1/25/10828244/trump-politically-correct-president

He does not believe in anything at all

That is why he won't release those fucking tapes
>>
>>66218726
seriously....
you talk like you know something about visas... are you a fuckin immigrant or what?
he clarified
he says "I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida"
you cant do your own research on these topics that are so super important to you?
do you want me to show you the whole internet or do you think you can handle it from here?
>>
>>66219383

then he does not even understand the own politics of his website

Because that is what he was asked: About the H1B policies of his website, and he answered that he was changing and shifting

But no, let's rewrite history and imagine he never said that!

Never mind that "explanation" makes zero sense
>>
>>66219173
Why waste time attacking Rubio?
Hes done.
There isnt much to attack there.
Kinda a waste of time.
I dont know how many times you need Trump to stand up on immigration reform in the most solid way anyone you have ever seen stood up on anything before you can just accept his position on it...
Its like you went to a concert to see your favorite band but they didnt play your favorite song so now you just hate them and wont listen to any of it anymore...
what the fuck is that?
flip-flop
>>
>>66219640
>stand up on immigration reform in the most solid way anyone you have ever seen stood u

Are you fucking kidding?

He already moved from outright deportation to touchback, and has given everything indication that he does not actually believe in deportation
>>
>>66219267
You do realize there is a difference between campaigning for votes and being the president of the fuckin country after you win, right?
You want him to just be on tv all the time shouting at Rubio? that cant happen... its gonna come to an end...
>>
>>66218964
weak, at least kill other people first.
>>
>>66219841

> You want him to just be on tv all the time shouting at Rubio?

He already does that, but NOT on the fucking issue

Never mind, who the fuck starts to "moderate" in the primaries about his CORE positions, the very ones that sent him to the top back in June?
>>
>>66219736
you have to know what hyperbole is...
if you had a thought of your own in your head you might see that rounding every person up and sending them back is going to be fiscally irresponsible on a number of levels.
Everything Trump has been talking about is economic.
Matter of fact you wouldnt even be hearing about immigration or walls if it werent for Trump.
>>
File: merchantlike.jpg (3 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
merchantlike.jpg
3 KB, 125x116
>>66219117

I was a Trump supporter until he flip flopped twice within the last month. I had convinced my mom, sister, grandma, and my friend to all vote for Trump.

HIs first flip flop, was on deporting all the illegals. His second flip flop was on H1B.

1. He won't release the NYT tapes where he states that his platform is a farce. Why not? It's a huge win for him, he'd get to prove the NYT to be a bunch of liars and destroy them. He claims to enjoy doing this, so why not do it? He does it every other time someone calls him out, he does it with his lawsuits. Why not NYT?

2. He hires lots of foreign workers himself, he's a hypocrite. Rubio said it plainly "You have an opportunity to help Americans yet you choose to hire foreign workers".

3. First he was going to deport all the illegals. Now we only need to get rid of the bad ones. He flip flopped on that.

4. He flip flopped on his H1B policy. I don't care about his damage control Facebook status. I care about what he said in the debate - he said "I'm softening my position".

5. If you claim points 3. and 4. were never his positions to begin with then this topic is a moot point because we shouldn't be voting for him at all. Especially not if you care about white people or having a white nation.

6. He states in his book that he likes to play to people's imaginations. "Hyperbolic truth" as he calls it.

7. In conclusion, you might get a wall. Trump isn't going to deport millions of Mexicans browning up this country. And he's not going to do anything about the Pajeet in Silicone Valley or the tech industry taking our jobs. Pajeet will not stop in Silicone Valley, it will continue into every industry. First it was the Mexicans with blue collar, now it is Pajeet in tech, next it will be Chingchong Xu in healthcare.

That's a good goy, getting cheap wages for Kikebook and Mikikecrosoft.
>>
>>66220090
>Everything Trump has been talking about is economic.

His economic plans are garbage, he choked in the debate trying to explain any of that
>>
>>66220174
OOOOoooooookay

his flip flop on H1B? I dont remember him taking any kind of stance on H1B prior to the debate and the clarification on that is here:
(tired of linking that to everyone. learn 2 internet)
for your answers on part 2 of the "flip flop" see:
>>66220090
maybe you have a more successful career as an entrepreneur than Donald Trump... why arent you running for president?
On hiring illegals:
Hes had to work within the bounds of the law and in the same system were all really sick of. He hasnt been a politician like the rest of the GOPe who could have done something about it if they actually did give a fuck.
Speaking of hypocrites though, you bitching about flipflopping when you yourself are a flipflopping motherfucker. You call him hypocrite and turn yourself into a damn hypocrite in the same sentence.
on deporting all the illegals see:
>>66220090
again
You are completely repeating yourself through most of your post... Im pretty sure its all been covered here.
As far as caring about 'white people' plz provide your genealogy so we can determine whether or not you are worth caring about...
Id bet my money that if we go no more than 10 generations back you have some Jew in you. Get off the dumb shit.
>>
>>66217932
>I don't know what H1-B is
>therfor no one does
Jesus man H1-B licenses is the holy grail of every eastern european, russian, indian and chinese engineer that wants to escape his shithole of a country and the bane of American CS graduates who are getting drowned by waves of curry coders.
Get edumacated nigger.
>>
>>66220826

>I dont remember him taking any kind of stance on H1B

Are you retarded?

Do you know that he has a website that he asked people to read to check his positions right?

Or are you going to tell me he never ever checked that website, just like he never ever cared about checking if Trump University was a scam or not?
>>
>>66220481
Everything hes talked about is all relative! Its all economic recovery. You read into shit and want him to be the new leader of the Ku Klux Klan but hes a capitalist and a patriot. Not an idiot. Do you want him to bore you to death with graphs of supply and demand curves and explain to you how he plans to tax what and how much of a tax he plans to implement or would you even understand?
Does Cruz have something better going on? Hes gonna abolish the IRS right? You dont have to do your taxes anymore you can just send Ted Cruz a fuckin post card.... in Canada...
You can just look at the accomplishments of Trump WITHIN this fucked off system and see that even with all the odds against him he has managed to build and maintain a highly successful business. Maybe he knows economics a little bit better than you?
>>
>>66216575
Newfags here have no idea what consesus cracking even is.

This entire campaign is just 1 massive concentrated consensus crack. You can see the operatives like this OP daily here.
>>
>>66218970
>majority of them couldn't be filled with temporary employees
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH
>>
>>66220908
PLEASE VISIT THE LINK:
there is your clarification.
Also I cant help but notice you are from Slovenia... you dont have shit to do with American politics... why the fuck are you concerned? Dont you want to escape your shithole?
>>
>>66221001
Trump University isnt a scam
That court case is irrelevant and has been going on since before he even announced he was running.
its a civil suit
>convicting him before the courts do
I have provided the link to clarification on the stance on the H1B shit... I dont feel like linking it again but I'm gonna do it anyway.
If you cant manage to come up with something new on the topic plz just drop it.
>>
>>66221176
Slovenia
shouldnt you be worried about your own shit?
>>
>>66221262
Because you fucking trans-atlantic niggers are going to make it a Clinton/Trump race. This means that whoever is elected world peace will go to shit.
I didn't want to do the voluntary service and reserve officer school, but it appears I'll have to, if I dont want to die killed by a ruskie/ayyrab/chink nigger.
>>
>>66221707
Thats pure panic, bro
If were going to be seeing world war 3 its not going to be because Trump or Hillary...
Its going to be because of all the shit that lead to Trump and Hillary...
Itll happen cause backs are against the wall.
>>
>66221964
>Donbald "fuck tactful diplomacy, gotta create a show" Trump
>Hillary "litteraly hawk war criminal" Clinton
>dont panic
sure
>>
>>66222352
you dont honestly think that world war is going to be the direct consequence of electing Trump or Hillary, do you?
I dont think there are as many psychotic leaders in the world as you think there is...
Shits bad but its not THAT bad
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.