[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aussie Migration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1446551571842.jpg (36 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
1446551571842.jpg
36 KB, 460x307
Can someone explain why I SHOULDN'T move to Australia and start a family?

Seems like the rest of the world is fucked except this country.

Before you say

>muh wildlife

I want that for my kids. It'll make them stronger. I'm convinced this is why Australians are so hardy and strong and I want my kids to be like that.

If I'm white and skilled, why wouldn't I do this?
>>
File: australian culture.webm (1 MB, 360x288) Image search: [Google]
australian culture.webm
1 MB, 360x288
ayy ya poofta cunt meight.
>>
File: 1456965530451.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1456965530451.webm
1 MB, 854x480
bump
>>
Move

But I think the Crocodile Dundee 'hearty' stereotypes are not true any longer... Austrailian has become as SJW as the rest of us.

Still better weather and atmosphere than Britain though.
>>
>>66216812
wtf did I just watch?
>>
>>66216972
homunculus
>>
Because your kids won't grow up to be hardy and strong. They'll just grow up to be shitposters.
>>
>>66216972
Make a hole into an egg and cum inside and let it grow
>>
>>66217609
this pretty much
>>
Australians are basically degenerate British but more cucked. Their society is a police state where people are thrown in jail for offending muzzies and abies. /thread
>>
Something about "fuck off" and "we're full" or some shit.
Also #noguns.
>>
>>66214289
>muh wildlife
There will be none where you'll live.
>>
>>66217609
Is this serious? And... Is this dangerous? Can it outgrow me and eat me? Can it be tamed? Will it drag me to hell and beyond or will it let me ride it?
>>
because it's a fly-blown shithole filled with leftists and bogans?

My friend's ex convinced herself that moving there would cure her SJW angst. Then she went there and came back horrified. I told that stupid twat she wouldn't like it.
>>
If you are white move to Iceland, if you are not white please stay in your shithole
>>
>>66214289
Biggest fucking nanny state on the country with horrendous internet? What's not to like.
>>
So Aussies which is the better city?

Perth or Brisbane?
>>
>>66219738
can I bring my guns?
how many sunny days per year there?
>>
File: 1.jpg (35 KB, 260x220) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35 KB, 260x220
No

I'm off to Australia or NZ if Trump doesn't manage to win and stop the WW3 train
>>
>>66220082
Depends.
If you like guns, Brisbane is better. If you don't then they're basically the same shit just on opposite end of the country.

I'd rather live in Brisbane but that's juts because I hate Perth. Most Aus cities are the same if you live right in the city.
>>
>>66214289

IT's always good to have more than one passport

Australia is more feminist than the UK but who cares do what the fuck you wanna do maan
>>
>>66219391
Can we bring our own ecosystem then? Just tell me where I can dump all my invasive species and fungus diseased plants
>>
>>66220554
Brisbane most gun friendly city in Australia

Had a friend that lived there and he said it's ungodly hot, even for Australian standards
>>
>>66221111
There was meant to be a question mark at the end of that first sentence
>>
>>66214289
Liberal gay New Yorker moving to Sydney in a month, ama
>>
>>66221111
Brisbane is basically Darwin lite, which is good for most people. There's less guns, less people and it's not as hot/humid. Brisbane weather isn't that bad.

Queensland in general is pretty gun friendly, not as much as the NT or Tassie (apparently).
>>
>>66220536

>Not wanting WW3 to happen

It's potentially the only thing that will cause the western world to grow a spine once again.
>>
File: 1a6.png (13 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1a6.png
13 KB, 645x773
>>66219738
Blanco
>>
Lol if you come to Australia for guns you're going to have a bad time

We are one of the few multicultural countries that actually works because we can pick and choose the best ones thanks to our coast line.
>>
>>66216812
Seriously though, wtf is this?
>>
File: 1.jpg (532 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
532 KB, 1920x1080
>>66221527
>>Not wanting WW3 to happen
>It's potentially the only thing that will cause the western world to grow a spine once again.
kek
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.