[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thompson isn't alive to cover this election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: 1457100352828s.jpg (2 KB, 124x83) Image search: [Google]
1457100352828s.jpg
2 KB, 124x83
>thompson isn't alive to cover this election
>>
>>66209330
>thumbnail
>>
Hitchens either. We need him to call Hilary on her shit.
>>
>>66209330
This election is the best anti-suicide PSA I have ever seen. If you killed yourself in May you'd never have known the insanity of this election, which will surely go down in American history.

Keep going fellas. You never know what's around the corner.
>>
He wasn't around to cover the last 2 either.

God, I miss him. RIP you glorious bastard.
>>
File: hedges-chris-no-credit.jpg (35 KB, 948x710) Image search: [Google]
hedges-chris-no-credit.jpg
35 KB, 948x710
Who cares, we've C. Hedges covering it, and he is literally ass blasting /pol/:

>There are tens of millions of Americans, especially lower-class whites, rightfully enraged at what has been done to them, their families and their communities. They have risen up to reject the neoliberal policies and political correctness imposed on them by college-educated elites from both political parties: Lower-class whites are embracing an American fascism.

>These Americans want a kind of freedom—a freedom to hate. They want the freedom to use words like “nigger,” “kike,” “spic,” “chink,” “raghead” and “fag.” They want the freedom to idealize violence and the gun culture. They want the freedom to have enemies, to physically assault Muslims, undocumented workers, African-Americans, homosexuals and anyone who dares criticize their cryptofascism. They want the freedom to celebrate historical movements and figures that the college-educated elites condemn, including the Ku Klux Klan and the Confederacy. They want the freedom to ridicule and dismiss intellectuals, ideas, science and culture. They want the freedom to silence those who have been telling them how to behave. And they want the freedom to revel in hypermasculinity, racism, sexism and white patriarchy. These are the core sentiments of fascism. These sentiments are engendered by the collapse of the liberal state.

truthdig[.]com/report/item/the_revenge_of_the_lower_classes_and_the_rise_of_american_fascism_20160302
>>
>>66212205
Pedro mad he's got to pay for Trump's wall
Ahahahaha

How does it feel that all your cousins are coming home again
>>
>>66209330
I'm glad that nigger loving piece of shit is dead.
>>
>>66212205
>a cuck in a sea of cuck journos
>ass blasting anyone
You used to be cool, Mexico.
>>
>>66212205
>They want the freedom to silence those who have been telling them how to behave
this is so ironic it hurts
>>
>>66212205
that guy is just jealous of TRUMP'S glorious head of hair.
>>
>>66212205
that guy has obviously visited /pol/
>>
>>66212474
>grew up in rural Kentucky
>as a kid used to have mini race wars against the black neighborhood kids on the other side of town
>"Nigger loving"

He was against lynchings and believed the blacks could pull themselves up in society but were too lazy to do so and would elect whoever allowed them to continue being lazy. He hates foreigners and the corrupt establishment.

I suggest you actually read up on him. He was clearly redpilled as fuck, especially considering he came from a time pre Internet. I'm sure the extent of your knowledge doesn't go beyond Johnny Depp.
>>
>>66212205
This is a guy who knocked a black guy out while jogging in a park in what I think was Rosalindale, suburb of Boston with a certain dark demographic. I believe he also knocked out a TSA agent, coming home from a long stint as a war correspondant somewhere in the middle east.
>>
>>66213662
I think the black dude was about to rape a white lady.
>>
>>66209330
Such a shame. I can imagine him comparing trump to a blown up inflatible of the antichrist or something
>>
>>66213580
But he would have hated trump with a passion. He was actually a gun-toting liberal
>>
>>66212205
build wall wetback, the c*ck can't even sniff on hunter.
>>
>>66213879
He probably would have killed himself around this time since he was a gun totting liberal. None of the current liberals would have suited his policies and neither would any of the republicans. He'd off himself all over again.
>>
>>66213879
He hated everyone to run for public office. He also wasn't a liberal but rather a moderate. HST lived in the gray and rarely picked sides.
>>
>>66212205
My ass remains intact.
>>
>>66209330
i know, its killing me. his articles wouldve been amazing

>tfw no fear and loathing on the campaign trail '16
>tfw no generation of swine pt2
jdimsa
>>
>>66214319
True, but he was strongly anti-war and pro-legalization which would generally put him on the left, but nowadays he'd surely be stuck square in the middle.
>>66214297
True, probably after writing something about the end of politics and freedom and rationality nationwide. I can imagine he'd wreck both sides
>>
>>66213580
>>grew up in rural Kentucky
>>as a kid used to have mini race wars against the black neighborhood kids on the other side of town

And yet he somehow came to the retarded conclusion that racists are bad and was bros with a shitface Mexican who wanted to steal California from America. HST is the coolest face you can paint on white guilt cuckery, but it's still white guilt cuckery bullshit.
>>
>>66214802
Just want to add. He could have been redpilled as fuck but he went out of his way (including abusing drugs) not to put 2 and 2 together on non-whites being bad news.
>>
>>66214802
>white guilt cuckery
Hanging out with a mexican =\= white guilt cuckery. Try again
>>
>>66209330
tfw. fear and loathing on the campaign trail was awesome,
>>
>>66214903
Because non-whites aren't bad news. He wasn't retarded and saw that people were people and should only be punished for crimes they commit. Leave your rage at how much life screwed you scapegoating out of this
>>
>>66214319
>He also wasn't a liberal but rather a moderate. HST lived in the gray and rarely picked sides.
His raging hate boner for Hubert Humphrey disqualifies him from being a moderate.
>>
>>66210887
kek, it really is political big brother or some shit.
>>
>>66209330

He did himself in at the right time. He knew wtf was coming with Bush & the republicans fucking up this country and the world for that matter. The convoluted direction this world took once the Internet raged alongside sheer ignorance for common sense baffled him on his final days. Gonna miss you HT
>>
>>66214907
Hanging out with this Mexican is pretty fucking bad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Zeta_Acosta
It would be like you hanging out with BLM activists.
>>
>>66215059
>Because non-whites aren't bad news
Fuck off
>>
>>66209330
he's off killin
>>
>>66212205
Literally the same shit I've read a thousand times before. I want all his fears to come true.
>>
>>66213580
>I'm sure the extent of your knowledge doesn't go beyond Johnny Depp.
lol rekt

>>66213879
>liberal
yeah nah. he was the proto libertarian. before the retards went and made ayn rand their jesus, HST was there setting the foundation for what is now commonly called libertarianism.
>>
He always struck me as a degenerate edgelord, This is what I am sticking by.
>>
>>66215597
He could be said to be a libertarian I suppose. The way he lived his life you knew he loved to feel free as shit, but I don't see him supporting a libertarian free market. He just supported shit like legalization and guns. He was more in between liberal and libertarian in my view, but he was vehemently opposed to the right
>>
>>66212205
>These are the core sentiments of fascism

lol, no. Anti-deocracy was a core sentiment of facism, and who are the people that are saying they'll take out Trump even if wins the democratic process? It was also anti-capitalistic, and Trump is a fucking capitalist billionaire. Mussolini also despised religion and wanted to return to the glory of secular ancient roman times. Mussolini didn't care about race, jews were vastly over represented in the advent of fascism and one of his mistresses was a jew. Hedges is too stupid to comprehend the differences between nazism and fascism, that whole paragraph is mind numbingly stupid to anyone who actually knows what fascism was.
>>
>>66215333
To be fair he was attracted to societies dregs; see his involvement with the Hell's Angels when they actually were a real gang.
>>
>>66215383
>>66215333
They aren't and who cares. Go back to having a shitty life and raging at it
>>
>>66209330
I'd really love to hear what the good Dr has to say about gun control, I really would

ffs hst
>>
>>66215991
He wrote about them and then exposed them for their shit. I think he liked them before he rolled with them for his book, then he got way turned off from them. But he hung out with a lot of extremist groups and loved guns and explosions
>>
>>66209330
you've just made me sad.
>>
>>66216121
Either he'd change his view based on school shootings or he'd stick his guns (heh) and be greatly opposed to the idea of it. Probably the latter
>>
>>66215908
>vehemently opposed to the right
i dont buy that. his era was marked by nixon's bullshit. he also wrote scathing shit about carter's presidency.
>supported shit like legalization
sounds pretty free market to me. i dont really do drugs anymore, but the amount of money that can be pumped into the US economy through legalization of all drugs would be immense.
>>
>>66216393
He wrote scathing shit about bush too. It wasn't the right so much as it was republicans who he saw as backwards and evil. But he was rational and could see shit from the democrats too, but mostly was opposed to republicans and wrote about it before he sudoku
>>
>>66216612
bingo. i agree with the right far more often than today's prevailing lefty bullshit, but i hate republicans as much as the special snowflakes i despise. its tough being a man without a party
>>
>>66215991
>To be fair he was attracted to societies dregs
Yeah, it's called being part of the counter culture. And guess what. The modern SJW is heir to that tradition of pissing on Western (i.e. white) culture, it's traditions, and its people. He just makes it look a hell of a lot more glamorous than Tim Wise.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 494x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 494x478
>>66216612
>>66216393
Pic related
>>
I wish Hunter S Thompson was my dad
>>
>>66209442
Best Hitchens (Peter) is still alive and kicking.
>>
>>66217694
I for one am really, really, really glad he isn't mine
>>
>>66209410
Shut the fuck up>>66209410
>>
>>66214802
Now that is what I call shitposting
>>
File: meme.jpg (22 KB, 306x284) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
22 KB, 306x284
>>66212205
really sounds like projection to me
>They want the freedom to idealize violence and the gun culture. They want the freedom to have enemies, to physically assault
> They want the freedom to ridicule and dismiss intellectuals, ideas, science and culture. They want the freedom to silence those who have been telling them how to behave

full on projection
That's literally what leftist and sjw wantand have been advocating for years now...
>>
File: analysisofsocialdecay.gif (2 MB, 331x221) Image search: [Google]
analysisofsocialdecay.gif
2 MB, 331x221
>>66217703
true, but he doesn't really seem all that interested from what I'm seeing... more focused on the social decay in Britain.
Christopher would likely just call for another Iraq war though tbqh
>>
>>66218022
>>66218475
NO GERMANY
>>
Thompson's alive and well on Depp's island, faglords.
>>
>>66218565
His ashes were shot out of a cannon
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.