[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on John Kasich. I currently think he's hands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: John Kasich.jpg (55 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
John Kasich.jpg
55 KB, 750x1000
Redpill me on John Kasich. I currently think he's hands down the best candidate in the race.
>>
>>66206517

He is left wing you slav troll.
>>
>>66206517
what's so great about him? he sounds like a crazy person when he talks foreign policy
>>
Worked with the king of neocons (Reagan) and was an executive at Lehman during all the shady banking shit going on.

Wolf in sheep's clothing professionally, seems like he might be an alright guy personally.
>>
>>66206573
Doesn't seem left wing to me.
>>
>>66206517
Yawn.
>>
>>66206628
So, he sounds like every other republican?
>>
>>66206635
>the king of neocons (Reagan)
Misusing the term "neocon" should be an automatic 3 day ban.
>>
>>66206628
What? He's the only one that talks any sense about foreign policy. Like in the last debate when he brought up how people didn't know what the fuck they were doing when they drew the borders.

Oh I get it, you think he's crazy because you don't know shit about foreign policy and just want to carpet bomb mudslimes.
>>
Pro-war economy, pro-amnesty, pro-common core.
>>
>>66206517
Neocon. Wants Muslims, amnesty and war. He attempted to stump the trump and got hit with leeman brothers and now playing Mr. Nice guy

Just watch the earlier debates
>>
>>66206517
He seems like the kind of person who will tackle problems as they come. He will fix one issue and as a result he will make another problem. Fix one, make one.

He doesn't come across to me as someone who thinks of the big picture or even the whole picture when dealing with a problem.
>>
File: 1454398272305.png (122 KB, 421x404) Image search: [Google]
1454398272305.png
122 KB, 421x404
Fools retards who don't know how the world works because he's "mature" and "le anybody but Trump" meme.

He'll put boots on the ground in Syria and shoot down Russian jets. Telling us how good you were in Ohio is going to do fuck all when Russia decides to launch nukes.
>>
>>66206573

>anyone who doesnt shout petty insults while previously donating to the clintons is left wing

chris you guys are dumb as fuck.

kasich has a calm/collected temperament compared to the rest of the shenanigans that we've seen in the race, but he's busted up plenty of unions and his state just blocked significant funding to PP. he's firmly in line with his GOP peers.

i wish you underage kids would fuck the fuck off.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 276x183
Fortunately he cannot win anything.
>>
File: harold thumbs up.jpg (687 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
harold thumbs up.jpg
687 KB, 3000x2000
>>66206853
thanks
>>
>>66206728
So should not knowing what neocon means, faggot.
>>
>>66206770
He thinks it's a good idea to arm 'moderate' rebels. Fuck no.
>>
>>66206770
I didn't watch the last debate tbqh, I'll check out some Kasich highlights later.

>>66206724
>non-interventionist
>crazy
>>
>>66206853

Fuck off shill faggot. The only reason he is calm is because nobody fucking talks about him or attacks him. This whole debate was about making him look presidential by excluding him from the line of fire so he can win Ohio and force a brokered convention. If Kasich was leading the polls he would also be getting grilled and likely crack under pressure.
>>
>>66206517
He is a moderate with massive experience. However I don't trust him. He is as establishment as it gets.
>>
>>66207067
Reagan wasn't a neocon.
>>
File: 1454322050835.jpg (116 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1454322050835.jpg
116 KB, 940x627
>>66206770
>He's the only one that talks any sense about foreign policy

What.
He talks the *least* sense about foreign policy.

This fucking mongolid would start a shooting war with Russia and probably China too. People saying they like his "tone" is the equivalent of Buzzfeed readers electing Hillary because "first woman!".
>>
>globalist, immigrant-loving cuck
>Common-core
>Warmongerer
>Medicare-expansion

Good candidate indeed
>>
>>66206930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBF3K5X6XE4

he is the best option.
>>
>>66207337
He is their messiah, though.
>>
>>66206517
New establishment hopeful, they are painting him as a voice of reason when Trump, Cruz and Rubio are made to act like children constantly arguing over lies.

I'd say that as unintended consequence he's pretty boring and pointless.
>>
Kasich has the worst foreign policy. He wants to use America's military might to pursue big corrupted bank foreign policy in Syria and elsewhere, creating more chaos, more terrorism, confronting Russia and China. It's more than retarded. This guy is a total shill. If /pol/ start supporting him, I'm outta here. And I'm and oldfag.
>>
>>66207482
Because of his broad and enduring popularity, the same reason every Republican-aligned faction constantly invokes his name like a talisman. Not because of any striking ideological similarity
>>
>>66207738
/pol/ would sooner support Hillary over Kasich because of accelerationist potential
>>
>>66206517
You only think that because the entire establishment is driving that narrative. He's "The adult in the room" while Rubio, Trump, and Cruz have been cast as the bickering children, and it is so sadly obvious from watching every bit of the last 2 debates that I'm surprised anyone believes it.
If it comes to a brokered convention Kasich is the choice they've gone with, Rubio going attack mode in tandem with Cruz shows that the two are part of the play as well.
>>
>>66206635
Reagan pulled troops out of Lebanon after the 1983 Beirut barrack bombings. A neocon would not have done that.
>>
>>66206517
You could as well vote for Clinton if you vote for this guy.
>>
File: 1454221977259.jpg (44 KB, 495x358) Image search: [Google]
1454221977259.jpg
44 KB, 495x358
Trump *does* get moderates and independents, he's gotten more than the other candidates.

I'm amazed they keep repeating this is untrue when the facts keep staring them in the face and idiots who want to believe it, keep saying it.

Even the hub of privilege checking, The fucking Guardian did a piece on all the unlikely people who like and vote for Trump.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/03/secret-donald-trump-voters-speak-out
>>
>>66206770
Are you fucking insane? Do you have any understanding about what caused problems in America's foreign policy in the first place? I remember in an earlier debate when Kasich said with his shaky voice "" I-t-t's time we punch R-Russia in the face!" What a fucking insane lunatic suicidal faggot. The guy will support Turkroaches, Saudis, and any other country that is truly stirring shit overthere, free riding U.S. protection.
>>
>>66207138

i'm not going to vote for kasich. i'm a "libtard" by /pol/ standards. i'm just stating facts you worthless mouthbreathing faggot. trump is 1000x more liberal than kasich is, and even though i prefer the way kasich's style/the way he carries himself, the reality is my positions probably fall better in line with trump's, as strange as it is to say.
>>
He's a moderate Republican. The only reason anyone is voting for him or likes him is because he's moderate.

He takes the worst of both left and right but at least he doesn't yell rude comments, r-right guys?
>>
>>66207337
>tried regime change in several countries
>doubled the size of the federal government
>trickle down failed economics
>sent spending through the roof
>doubled down on the war on drugs

Yea, he fucking was.
>>
>>66206770
Warmongering is not sensible foreign policy.
>>
>>66206517
He IS the best candidate. He's just not entertaining enough for the ADHD, realityTV loving, nostalgic republican crowd. It's mind blowing and sad at the same time that he's the least supported candidate.
The establishment should have backed him instead of Rubio. They aren't really smart either.
>>
>>66209246
Best status quo candidate that won't get anything done, perhaps.
>>
>>66209246
I don't want to die in a war, maybe you do. His foreign policy blows.

Thinking Kasich is the best candidate is simply liking him for his tone, which is really another form of status chasing.
>>
>>66209444
yeah you are probably right about the foreign policy
>>
>>66210264
Sorry brah, as strange as it is Trumps the least likely to have us living in a nuclear wasteland since every other fucking candidate wants to start a shooting war with a nuclear power.

If it's any consolation, if Trump loses SJWs will be drafted too.
>>
>>66208764
http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/reagan-was-no-neocon

Bush Sr. was the first true neocon president.
>>
>>66206517
He is the best. The media just isnt in his favor in terms of coverage.
>>
People thinking he's the best don't have some "hidden knowledge" just because it's exclusive to like him.

He's another establishment idiot but hey, he doesn't talk so much and can say the soothing do nothing talking points like Clinton can, so he must be great.
>>
>>66210512
You don't need to cite a CATO article to show what a presidents policies were. Reagan's mirrored Bush Sr and Dubya. All three were neocons.

Just because a Koch thinktank labels Reagan otherwise doesn't make it any less true. Reagan's policies define neoconservativism.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.