[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republicans in tailspin, group forms to draft Ryan for U.S. president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: PR.jpg (35 KB, 644x395) Image search: [Google]
PR.jpg
35 KB, 644x395
With U.S. Republicans sharply split over a front-runner they cannot unite behind, a new group is trying to push the country's top elected Republican, Paul Ryan, into the White House race.

The Committee to Draft Speaker Ryan filed papers as a Super PAC with the Federal Election Commission on Thursday, adding to the groups of mainstream Republican leaders and donors with a shared goal: stopping Trump.

Ryan, the House of Representatives speaker who spoke out against Trump for not quickly rejecting white supremacist support, did not appear ready to take on the role.

Source:http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-republicans-ryan-idUSMTZSAPEC34IQ9V68
>>
They've known for months that a united party could beat him. Now they want to bring 2 new houses into the race?

At this point, they have nobody to blame for trump's success but themselves.
>>
>>66205334
This election year has been the most fascinating one i've ever seen.
>>
>>66205019
Ryan won't do it. He's worried that he'll die young like his father and wants to spend more time with his family instead. That's why he was so reluctant to take Boehner's position as Speaker of the House.
>>
Ryan is the face of an establishment that robs the people.

Great "conservative values" you have, Rryan.

Take your fake out rage and fuck off.
>>
I would say that the Republican establishment was being put on suicide watch but it looks like it's too late to stop them.
>>
>>66205019
He could run for pres in 2020, he has no intrest in doing it now of course when the field is filled.
>>
>>66205382

It really has been amazing but to be honest I really wish I was reading about it in a history book and not the news.
>>
>>66205671
I'm from seattle, currently in berlin and the perspective from here is bizarre,
>>
>>66205743
Isn't it just "Trump is le nazi :D" 24/7?
>>
>>66205832
"le insane nazi who will destroy all!" 24/7
>>
>>66205906
"coming up next, how to prep the bull"

Fuck Germany.
>>
>>66205524
you're fucking insane, Ausfailia

google "Ryan plan"
>>
>>66206067
It's shit and I'm glad it failed.
Ryan's another empty suit who says what he's told.
>>
>>66206308
you have no idea what you're talking about, Ausfailia
>>
>>66206489
A statement made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Fuck off.
>>
>>66206529
it's quite obvious that you have no knowledge of American politics, Ausfailia

>doesn't shit on the table
>DURR ESTABOLISHAMENT!
>>
>>66206699
stop posting
>>
>>66206699
Cool man, really convinced me.
>>
>>66206765
no, you stop trumping.
>>
>>66205019
>let's get another loser neocon in the race!
>>
>>66205453

There's only a 50% chance he dies young
>>
>>66205382
agreed. im glad you guys find it as entertaining as we do. ill be honest, im a bit nervous.
>>
>>66207044
> neocon

people like you think that means "doesn't want to fuck his own daughter"
>>
>>66205019

Oh, another loser neocon. Trump will surely fall to THIS one.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (4 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
4 KB, 192x263
>>66206529
>>
>>66207233
Hitchens said it first, actually.
>>
>>66207184
People like you are gypsy slav shits. Your point?
>>
A late entry has never won anything. Ever.
>>
>>66205832
Yep, this morning I actually heard a musical number on the radio saying how Trump pays people to vote for him. I wish I was making that up.
>>
>>66207167
would you say you're increasingly nervous?
>>
I'd vote for him.

Just for the keks
>>
>>66205334
They are literally grasping at straws. Perhaps they will even rather let the party implode and rather attempt to hand Hillary a win than Trump because Trump wants to uncover a lot of dirt that could get a lot of the higher ups from both the GOP and DNC in big trouble.
>>
>>66205019
Ryan passed the omnibus, he's a fucking traitor
>>
>>66207916
I smell desperation
>>
>>66208036
ill feel better if trump wins ky/me
>>
Very few people will vote for him and even fewer people give a fuck about him.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.