[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going on vacation soon, /pol/. What are some places i need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: hgfh.png (80 KB, 246x191) Image search: [Google]
hgfh.png
80 KB, 246x191
Going on vacation soon, /pol/. What are some places i need to stay the fuck away from?

Going to places such as
>Macedonia
>Serbia
>France
>Turkey
>etc..
>>
>>66204675
>Turkey

Wew lad
>>
File: 1111122.png (82 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1111122.png
82 KB, 500x211
>>66204747
How do i defend myself from all those roaches? Should i carry a knife? I'm going to have pants with those pocket zips, so i cant get pocketed.

Roughly 20 thousand in spending money.
>>
>>66204675
Turkey?

You a roach bro?
>>
>>66204823
Nigger out of all places, why Turkey. Visit Slovenia or Czech Republic
>>
>>66205051
Never been, decided to stop on my way to Macedonia. I'm going to show off my wealth and wear Armani suits in that shit hole of a country and try pick up some roach girls.
>>
>>66204675

need a break from your bogan ways OP?
>>
>>66205144
Kek, not a good idea. Has the thought of robbery and getting your passport stolen ever crossed your mind?
>>
If you really want to go to Turkey stick to the tourist areas unless you want to get robbed and killed.
>>
File: 1144545436.png (514 KB, 642x662) Image search: [Google]
1144545436.png
514 KB, 642x662
>>66205287

Perhaps, though I'm going with some other people. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is about 75~ grand of spending money between us. Only way i see me getting fucked up is if someone breaks into the hotel room.

I'll only carry around 1000 lira.
>>
>>66205144
>Armani suits
Polyester trash that shows how you can be a complete moron and still have money to spend, good job not supporting the Australian wool industry you degenerate cuck
>>
>>66205429
I was about to ask, if you had anyone coming along with you. It's best to have fellow mates watch your back when in a mudslime country. When will you be leaving?
>>
>>66205560
>When will you be leaving?

Couple weeks. Excited m8.

>>66205545

I've got around 10 suits altogether, some 2 piece and others are 3 pieces of various brands.

I love my suits. Fuck Australian wool.
>>
>>66204675
Please visit my town.
Munastir plox
It is safe here mate.
>>
>>66205727
Kek be safe mate.
>>
>>66205727
I hope they aren't all Italian garbage, those shit skins have no sense of style and think heavy shoulder padding looks good outside of the 80's
>>
>>66204675
macedonia and serbia is cool, france and turkey are niggers tho, prepare to get enriched
>>
>>66205843

Thanks mate, wish me luck though. I am litrelly going to meet roaches first hand. Still i hope shit doesn't go down, last i want is my passport to be stolen and have me stranded in that shit country.

>>66205846

No, but i am also a big fan of British made suits.
>>
>>66204675
You have nothing to worry about while you're in Serbia, we love foreigners here and it's really cheap.

If you visit Belgrade, and if you don't have autism, you'll get laid relatively easy especiaplly as a foreigner.

Definitely try the cuisine. If you like meat then this is the place for you.
>>
>>66206289
I know all this, my father is Serbian and was born in Montenegro. But my Serbian is shit tier and last time i visited was in 2000.

Been a long fucking time.
>>
>>66206289
Why are Serbian women such bad cooks? Every time I've had food cooked by a Serbian woman it was awful I could barely finish it. Serbian men though even though they're always shit faced when they cook have always made amazing food. Why is that?
>>
>>66204675
Australia.
>>
>>66205144

kek, everybody wears armany and cucci in that shithole, also you will be robbed or/and raped once you leave tourist areas.
>>
>>66206622
Is this how much of a shit hole turkey is? Looks like i need to carry a gun and not a knife.
>>
>>66204675
Where will you visit in Turkey?
>>
>>66206438
Depends who cooked for you. Usually every mother knows how to cook really well.

Most girls are westernized here, and even though the aren't full blown feminists, they don't to shit pretty much. They don't know how to cook, drive etc...
They expect the male to do most things while they just sit and do nothing.

>>66206372

Just speak English. Most young people here speak it relatively well. People will be generally nicer to you if you're a foreigner.
>>
>>66206776
The mothers always get drunk and cry about their abusive ex husbands while they cook so maybe that's why it always sucks
>>
File: black-bird-hitler-shoulder.jpg (106 KB, 700x631) Image search: [Google]
black-bird-hitler-shoulder.jpg
106 KB, 700x631
>>66206776
>Just speak English. Most young people here speak it relatively well. People will be generally nicer to you if you're a foreigner.

Alright, should we hit up the night clubs as foreigners or not? Since the last time i went i was a little kid and with my parents and this time it's different. Guys I'm with want to party, do drugs, and fuck bitches (IE, hit up clubs)
>>
>>66206754
The ones who make their money with tourists in some way will treat you well, which includes people in most large cities.
>>
File: boongkongkunt.png (386 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
boongkongkunt.png
386 KB, 720x540
>>66206763
>mfw he goes into the ghettos of ankara
kek

lovely city but its a shithole wish i spent more time there was fucking facinating.
>>
>>66204675
Poland
>>
>>66207188
I live in Ankara and I think its boring. Just go Istanbul or Izmir and live your life.
>>
>>66207099
If you're going to Belgrade or Novi Sad, then definitelly go. Belgrade especially, it gets pretty crazy during the weekends and you have a lot of places to choose from depending on the music you like. Honestly just talk in English and you'll get laid, if that's your goal, it's really easy.

>>66207076

I wouldn't know about that, leaf.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x119) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x119
>>66204675
the entire world is shit
i had fun in japan tho
>>
>>66207386
ah soz my bad messed up my geography i meant the blue temple and surrounds in istanbul.

If op is actually really going to go to turkey at least spend a week i didnt and i regret it.
>>
>>66207550
>That feel
Still at least it makes Australia feel comfy and safe by comparison although its not as interesting as alot of other countries
>>
File: happy_soldier.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
happy_soldier.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
>>66207432
>If you're going to Belgrade or Novi Sad, then definitelly go. Belgrade especially, it gets pretty crazy during the weekends and you have a lot of places to choose from depending on the music you like. Honestly just talk in English and you'll get laid, if that's your goal, it's really easy.

Sounds neat, also tell your country I'm going to ravage it's asshole when i spot military surplus gear. All your oak leaf camouflage is coming home with me m8.

Litrelly.

>>66207550

Been japan already, nothing special.
>>
>>66204675
>turkey
>france

Get rekt
>>
>>66207583
Of course you will not. Most of people thinks we are like Syria lol. The East of Turkey is a shithole though because of ongoing war between kurds. Stay in west. Peace.
>>
>>66207993
Istanbul was the most memorable and i literally only spent 4 days there.

Fellow tourists where mainly insufferable but locals seemed ok much friendlier than other countries and i was suprised you didnt hate us but rather consider us brothers because of gallipoli which i went to by the way nicest part of the country ive seen so far.
>>
>>66207550
>>66207654

God Australia must be /comfy/

It's probably the least likely major country to be Hypothetically nuked tbqhaf
>>
>>66208231
its the least fucked Western Society left but that isnt saying much we're only 5-10 years behind you, canada and uk so hold on yanky is going to be a bumpy ride.

to put things in perspective we're only just getting our own GFC 08 but in 2016 its hilarious.
>>
>>66207213
Dude, that's so fucking true.
Last time I came to visit Lodz i got solid polish wpierdol

Good times, would do it again
>>
>>66204675
try this bro filteries.com/global
>>
>>66208368
If Trump doesn't win I'm going to Australia pretty much. No hope left for this shithole if Shillary or Sanderkike wins.
>>
Also bump
>>
Do you really need to be told you shouldnt go on vacation to Macedonia and Serbia
>>
>>66204675
remember serbs are cannibals with a tendency to be genocidal. watch where you are going. They are the savage junglemen of europe.
>>
>>66204675
don't you know how dangerous it is to leave your house. take a staycation
>>
Stay where you are. Nobody likes you. All you gonna do is shitpost IRL anyway.
>>
>>66204675
Stay away from narodna muzika.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.