[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ mocks niggers for constantly talking about their penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
>/pol/ mocks niggers for constantly talking about their penis
>Trump gets asked a question about remaining fair and positive in the debate and literally responds with MUH DICK MUH DICK
>hes still /pol/'s hero

You fucks are such hypocrites.
>>
File: 1454912121594.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1454912121594.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
How big is Trump's cock?
>>
>>66201534
Fuck you hypocrite Trump shill
>>
>>66201440
>niggers brag about their dick size plainly and without being asked
>Trump responds to a provocation without actually stating it outright
Not at all comparable
>>
>>66201440
> niggers are constantly talking about their penis
> Trump makes one joke
> constantly
> one time
>>
>>66201440
>lubio talks about Trump's dick
>Trump retorts
>"TRUMO BTFO I AM NOW A CRUZ MISSILE"
>>
>>66201440
Rubio needed to know. He's the one who desperately brought it up.

It would've been better if he had directed it specifically at Rubio, but it was fine as it was.

It wasn't intended as an argument, which is what's meant by 'muh dick', but a response to a direct insinuation by a curious little faggot.
>>
>>66201440
NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
>>66201440
No trump supporters are honestly retarded. Platinum level. Wholly unsurprising he has so much support on this shithole.
>>
>>66201689
Another important difference: one of those categories is currently running to be the most powerful man on the planet.

I honestly hope trump gets killed, saves our nation the embarrassment of electing such a clown.
>>
>>66201948
Normally if a gay drug addict asks about your dick you ignore them and get out of there.

Trump is a fool for not just using the time to point out Rubio was asking another man about his dick for no good reason other than he wants to know.

Rubio reminded us he's a creepy homo but trump was too willing to tell a gay about his cock. Wtf.
>>
>>66201440
>OP talks like he thinks he isn't a faggot
>walks like a faggot
>talks like a faggot

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>66202005
>No trump supporters are honestly retarded.
I agree, Trump supporters aren't retarded.
You are though.
>>
>>66201440

>responding to someone's insult is the same as bringing up muh dick out of nowhere

Ok, slow one.
>>
It doesn't matter. This is what /pol/ truly is; contrarian at all costs.
Reality doesn't matter, consistency doesn't matter. Trump makes libruuuls mad, and that makes him a maymay to be shilled until another comes along.

/pol/ is 100% emotion.

Don't worry. It'll be great. You've love it. Believe me.
>>
/pol/ is full of nigger lovers Trump live a niggerish gaudy lifestyle and they love it all of a sudden.
>>
>>66202524
>/pol/ is 100% emotion
You're 100% cucked
>>
>>66202987
Shut up Trump cuck
>>
>>66202005
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>lol white have higher IQ than negroes this proves we are superior
>what? asians and jews have higher IQ? t-they're uncreative and evil

>why do niggers always pull MUH DICK :(
>my dated stereotypes tell me I have a bigger dick than nips!

this place is basically for dead end white losers to scrape some nonsense to feel superior to other people

>>66202524
Trump is already mainstream. you're behind the curve. Being contrarian now means voting Bernie or Hllary if you really want to make people butthurt
>>
>>66203531
Why would I have to come here when your literally living in our superiority lol
>>
>>66203531
Underrated post
>>
>>66203531
>flips
Lmao
>>
>>66203531
You really are the most powerful race in the world
>>
>>66203114
fite me irl puny faget
>>
>>66201673
>obviously bigger than mine!
>>
>>66203531
Pol's retarted rhetoric is on the same par as Trump. Its not consistent, immature, has no real substance, and borderlines on hypocrisy such as that.

Most Trump supporters are the lowest of the low in the Caucasian food chain sadly.
>>
>>66202005
>No trump supporters are honestly retarded.
>No trump supporters are retarded
>honestly
>>
>>66204523
>/pol/ is one person
Stop projecting your own faults onto a website
>>
>>66202005
Way to butcher the english language pablo.
>>
>>66204523
>Pol
This is /pol/

Redditors are not welcome here. Be gone.
>>
I don't really care if you are a little anti-trump, but if you are one of those "we should kill him. he will ruin everything" people, I just assume you are dumber than the Trump supporters. So sick of people regurgitating Huffpo headlines as their only argument. Every 2 hours we get some retard saying shit like "Mexico won't pay for it" or "Muslims are a race", when they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about
>>
>>66201673
> le butthurt "tiny dick" American
>>
>>66201440
We mock them because that's all they fucking boast about and make it seem that them having the biggest members is true
>>
>>66201948
Rubio never said anything about his dick. He just said you can't trust guys with small hands.
All you Trump shills reading into what Rubio said.
>>
>>66205245

Riiiiiight. The common trope of small handed men is that you can't trust them.

Everyone's heard that one.
>>
>>66201440
There are whites and snow niggers.
>>
File: 1dKY8Nk.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1dKY8Nk.gif
1 MB, 260x146
>>66201534
bout tree fiddy cm
>>
File: opsux1.jpg (22 KB, 200x185) Image search: [Google]
opsux1.jpg
22 KB, 200x185
>>66202139
I'll 2nd that shit.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.