[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys like Trump? He's a hypocrite.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: MadeInMexico.jpg (66 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
MadeInMexico.jpg
66 KB, 600x800
Why do you guys like Trump? He's a hypocrite.
>>
So is everyone else on the planet.

He won't move the production into the US until its profitable to do so, which he intends to make it so
>>
>>66196221
What do you mean? He's just doing what everyone else is doing to stay competitive. He wants to end this however, but the root of the problems lies in taxation n shit. I fail to see the hypocrisy in this
>>
>>66196422
>>66196299

The bootlicking is annoying.

"The unemployment rate is 30%, but I make my ties and suits in Mexico but believe me I really love America and put Americans first."
>>
>>66196651
He has no choice, either do this or get out of the business since your competition does it. We have similar problems in Finland where companies are taking their production elsewhere because it's just too costly to do it here (recently one of our most well known porcelain and glassware companies Arabia is moving it's production to Asia) but I don't blame them.
>>
No he's a flip flopper. He admitted last night he wants more workers in this country on H1bs. He's a liar and a fucking traitor.
>>
File: boogerkingrato.png (1 MB, 936x1179) Image search: [Google]
boogerkingrato.png
1 MB, 936x1179
>>66196221
>>
>>66197128
point a finger at booger eater
>>
>>66196221
Trump supporters don't care about consistency. They love that Trump stabs them in the back. My main guess is that they are masochists.
>>
>>66197096

>says he wants illegal immigrants out of the country
>says he doesnt have a problem with legal ones

literally hitler rite guys
>>
File: gta dindu.webm (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
gta dindu.webm
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>66196221
Why? Do you think he hates Mexico and don't want to earn money on them?
>>
>>66196221
Could you tell me what point you actually want to prove with this?

You know that it's cheaper to manufacture in china? right?
Therefore your point is pointless.

By the way, you are irrelevant shit flag.
>>
>>66196221
Magnificent hair, Isn't either ratface or Hildabeast and seems to be completely insane. What more could anyone possibly want?
>>
He's said it multiple times that he made great deals with Mexico.
>>
File: 1452884534539.jpg (33 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
1452884534539.jpg
33 KB, 314x320
>>66196221
Trump's a buisnessman, he already had factories in other countries because it is profitable to do so. You can't really shut factories up overnight just because "to have your factories outside of america is unamerican", are you gonna be an underpaid slave working a 12 hours shift so that factories in the USA get more profitable than the other ones?
>>
>>66196221
he doesnt like mexicans that sneak into america... never said anything about mexicans that remain in mexico.
>>
>>66196651
So would you vote for a man who out of blind patriotism keeps running all his businesses to ground because he refused to stay competetive?
>>
How is this hypocricy? Did trump own textile mills in America and then move them to mexico?
>>
>>66197614
>forgets That he broke the economy of 4 compañías.
>>
>>66197040
Sure and it's not something bad, it's better for a business to mass produce in a cheap country like China, but I think he means that the fact that he says Mexicans take jobs that should be for Americans contradicts that he uses Mexicans for his signature clothing. I don't know I'm guessing that's the point of it.
>>
File: trump successes.jpg (2 MB, 2449x1212) Image search: [Google]
trump successes.jpg
2 MB, 2449x1212
>>66198567
>ignores the dozens of other successful projects
>>
>>66196221
No, he's a good fucking businessman. He's running for president because the reasons he outsources labor, is because there is no way to have a successful large business in America without doing so, with ANY degree of ease.
>>
>>66197262
Doesn't he want to stop muslims from entering, even legally?
>>
>SHOW US WHERE YOU MAKE YOUR CLOTHES DONALD
>It's not profitable to have businesses in the US because of China and Mexico unfairly abuse us on trade, particularly with currency manipulation. I want to make things in the US but Its not viable and I want to fix this
>HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE
>>
>>66196221
I don't like trump, and they are all hypocrites.
>>
>>66198567
Rare
>>
https://youtu.be/Y3ttxGMQOrY

Sorry we are taking your jobs guys, we don't actually like your "maquiladoras" but our countrys make that shitty nafta thing.
>>
>>66196221
Only people with no knowledge of businesses will fall for this.

Unless you're looking at ultra high end stuff (which at least his ties aren't) you can't even come close to competing by making a clothing lines entirely or even mostly in the U.S. That's his whole point, he wants to change it so this isn't the case.

I know it's bait, but I guess the teens might find it useful. Also, you can't change factory production overnight kek.
>>
>>66198629
There aren't really any factories in America that produce clothing. I don't really know if there are any to be honest. A trump line of suits isn't going to have enough product to employ an entire factory full time year round, so it's not like he can start his own.
>>
>>66196221

Hypocrite? He explains what businesses do and why, he runs a business, so he inevitably disclosed and justified what he does. Learn some common sense about business will you?
>>
File: 1454609281814.jpg (87 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1454609281814.jpg
87 KB, 720x529
>>66196221
>that flag.
>>
>>66197096
DONALD J. TRUMP POSITION ON VISAS
"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions." #GOPDebate
>>
Omg God forbid he follow the NAFTA laws. He didn't bring Mexicans here illegally to make shirts. He let them legally make them in their homeland.
>>
>>66196651
>bootlicking
You keep using that word, but I don't think you know what it means. Anyway unemployment is not 30% retard; it's like 7%.
>>
>>66196221
Hillary Clinton's husband made the business strategy conveyed in your image necessary to turn a profit.
>>
>>66197096
Once again none of you fucking retards can point to when he ever said he was anti H1B. And I don't mean making some shit up. Surely you're not just some dumb Trump hater, and you actually have quotes to back up your argument.
>>
>>66196221
Why is that hypocritical?

Global market economy works like this. Those clothes are legally made IN MEXICO. Not by illegal aliens in the US.

It's all about feelings for you fucking cunts.
>"I feel sorry for you."
>"At least I try to be a decent person"
>>
>>66196651
You're the bootlicker. You'd want a nanny state to cover your failures, take guns away and protect your cuckolded ass.
>>
>>66196221

>Why do you guys like Trump?

Because he will deport illegals and bann muslims from the country

>He's a hypocrite.

And?
He still will deport illegals and bann muslims from the country and make america great again
>>
>>66196299
You know there's literally only one way for that to happen, right?

>America and it's people must become poorer and more easily exploitable than the 3rd world shitholes all their jobs were outsourced to.

That's it, Anon. The only way. I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm asking are you willing to work for less than Ha Chu or Pajeet.
>>
>>66196221
He makes shit in China and Mexico because you put yourself out of business making shit in the US because all the shit going on.

He's planning on changing that shit, which makes perfect sense.
>>
>>66196221
>He's a hypocrite
Would you like to explain how?
>>
Trump shills are the lowest of the low.
>>
File: why trump.jpg (706 KB, 892x2993) Image search: [Google]
why trump.jpg
706 KB, 892x2993
>>66196221
They're all hypocrites. See pic canadacuck.
>>
>>66196221
>made by Mexicans in Mexico

Vs

>made in America by illegal immigrants

Step up ur shitposting fuck head =)
>>
>>66200031

No, moron. If he truly cared about Americans he could make a slightly less profit to employ Americans. He's a piece of shit and a hypocrite. Total scum!
>>
>>66199607
He is just quoting Trump who said that the actual unemployment in USA could be at 25-30% you German cuck. Not that it matters really, morons will vote for Trump only because he is despised by media and majority of white Americans are sick and tired of PC and minorities abusing the white guilt. That University of Trump debacle proved he is full of shit. We had the same thing happening in Poland where the current government won only because they said no to rapefugees. No one trusted them in the first place and in the end we just replaced thieves with other thieves - but at least they didn't welcome immigrants with open arms.
>>
>>66196299
and how exactly will he accomplish that.
I am not here to defend any side but some of the american posters are so delusional about the promises that people give them.

Its like half of you goes to the first time voting !!!
>>
>>66200387
Bernie wants to destroy private universities like Harvard, MIT and Yale where people all over the world want to study. 75 billion dollars can't cover tuition for 17,5 million students, when average tuition cost is 36 thousand dollars per student for one year tuition. Bernie should multiply his budget several times to be even slightly realistic.

Why must you have an opinion about subjects your not even interested to examine further?
>>
>>66200656
He wants to lower taxes for businesses so they don't have to leave the country
>>
>>66196221
>Why do you guys like Trump? He's a hypocrite.

As a business man he tries to make the most possible amount of money.
As a politician he tries to change how companies exchange money and labour.

There isn't a contradiction, he was simply trying to achieve different goals with each of these roles. Simply because a business can use certain laws in their favour does not mean those laws are just, but businesses seek to maximize profit within legal grounds instead of chasing some moral obligation.
>>
>>66200387
The current system is extremely unfairly biased towards foreign production.

You'd have to be an idiot to try and produce that kind of shit in the US anymore.
>>
>>66201069
also this is something that is in his best interest to do as an businessman and an owner of many companies so it's highly likely that he will see this through
>>
>>66201185
He has one role. Business man. He is just finally getting a chance to join the most lucrative of business's...politics. Much more money to be made.
>>
>>66199974
You're retarded. It won't be profitable to move factories to China if they have to pay the same export taxes that we do. Fair trade, motherfucker.
>>
>>66197128
hello booger
>>
>>66198737
Oh, you mean like Obama did in 2012? Or Bush did after 9/11? Or Clinton did after Desert Storm?

The President has the power to exclude people from immigration and has done so for pettier reasons than "belongs to a country that worships the flagship religion and ideology of the world's foremost terror organization".

Trump is just being refreshingly honest about why he'd do it.
>>
>>66200656
He wants to level the playing field for people so that americans are working in the US instead of being replaced with foreign sweatshop labor.

He also wants to expose shit that will ecourage assholes who instead of hiring more people or expanding decided to cut jobs and wages to increase thier personal bottom line. I'm pretty sure that was part of his platform but I'm not sure since we hear none of it anymore and also correct anything wrong ameridrumpfs.
>>
File: fels.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fels.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>>66198567
>finally save up for that big vacation to the all inclusive resort
>gonna get away from it all, relax
>maybe ill even find the courage to fuck that prostitute i saw at the bar last night

Nope ill just shit post on 4chan in the hotel lobby.
>>
Supporting free trade ≠ Supporting foreign invasion
>>
>>66197614
Is this El Rato?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.