[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You all doubted him..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 588x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 588x805
Shame on you..
>>
>>66191696
I was scared for a moment there, but Trump always comes through in the end. UNSTUMPABLE
>>
Make America Great Again is back
>>
Trump implying neets are acceptably good at any price

Silicon Valley confirmed for moving to London, England
>>
>>66194366

>a bunch of wealthy white hipsters will move to Northern Islambad

Top cuck.
>>
File: True Blue Dem.jpg (6 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
True Blue Dem.jpg
6 KB, 274x184
I support Kasich now desu

Open borders

Amnesty

Common Core indoctrination

Defending our Syrian rebel allies

Compromising with the Liberal progressives

Whats not to love?
>>
File: NOWAYJOSE.png (519 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
NOWAYJOSE.png
519 KB, 620x387
Who cares about policy BS, why aren't we talking about the sexual tension?
>>
Don cannot be stopped MAGA
>>
>>66191696
Can somebody explain to me what he meant when he said he was softening his stance? What was his stance prior?
>>
>>66197230
Nobody knows

He was supposedly anti H1B visa before, but changed his mind, reconfirmed he changed his mind on the debate, and apparently changed his mind AGAIN on twitter

http://fusion.net/story/223664/donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg-h1b-visa-gop-debate/
>>
>>66197328
It means that he is not going to eliminate H1-B as he might have thought previously and substitute them with something else, but simply make requirements to get H1-B visa stricter than they currently are.
>>
>>66197328
His previous position was throwing all the bindis and chinkerinos off Trump Tower
>>
THANKS BIG DON
>>
>>66194366
As if that would ever happen. Get Muhammads' cock out of your mouth and go see the dentist, faggot.
>>
>>66191696
Holy shit. I'm glad he cleared that up. I slept like shit last night because I was so anxious. I shouldn't be such a faggot I guess,but this issue affects me personally..... Jesus, I sound like a berniefag.
>>
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING!

GO AMERICA!

GO TRUMP!
>>
Was he confused with a different Visa program during the debate that DID explicitly refer only to skilled foreign laborers?
>>
File: IMG_20160304_073700.jpg (54 KB, 726x558) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160304_073700.jpg
54 KB, 726x558
>>66191776
He literally explained this in the debate.

Can we talk about the real issue here? Rato eating a fucking booger.

http://www.tedcruzbooger.com
>>
>>66198923
who gives a fuck what you think, you need to fix your own problems achmed stop living vicariously through us
>>
>>66199475
Pft, as if we had any hope without America's influence.

OUR only hope is Trump too.
>>
>>66199568
your defeatist attitude sickens me, we could have given up like you when obama was elected TWICE but it actually made us fight harder. Such cucks
>>
>>66199568
>>66199726
no wonder you faggots lost 2 world wars
>>
>>66199131
watcha eatin rato
>>
>>66191696
if he wasnt such an obvious liar i would vote for him based on this stance
>>
>>66199131
whatcha eatin rato
>>
>>66194622

>Open Borders

Not an argument

>Amnesty

Not an argument.

>Common Core indoctrination

He's actually against this, dumbass.

>Defending our Syrian rebel allies

Slavshit detected

>Compromising with the Liberal progressives

Not an argument.

>Whats not to love?

Not an argument.
>>
>>66191696
>"trust me!" said the used car salesman's PR rep doing damage control.

No thanks, but then I have more than two brain cells to rub together.
>>
>>66199955
no m8 they are all arguments.
>>
>>66199726
I voted for the AfD, in Cologne, back in November, and warned everyone they would regret voting for Reker based on emotionality. Now all those people look at me for guidance after New Rape's Eve. I tried to redpill as many as I can, but the shills are too many and too strong.
>>66199752
I wasn't born in when either of the wars occurred.
>>
>>66200074
yea but your pussy ass genes still live on
>>
>>66200027

>they are all arguments

Not an argument.
>>
>>66197230
Trump already has the nominee locked, whether the GOP wants to admit it or not.

He's already switching to GENERAL ELECTION MODE which means we'll see him start to pull back towards the center of the political spectrum in order to appeal to a wider range of voters in the election.

This was always the plan.
>>
>>66200146
how?
>>
>I WILL PUT AN END TO H-1B! *being used incorrectly*...

The law will remain, he won't do shit.
>>
>>66194622

Don't forget pro WW3 with Russia
>>
>>66198565
I was fucking my gf after the debate and it was literally all I could think of.
>>
>>66200006
Yeah, you rub 2 + i.
>>
>>66191696
The only way to truly enforce this is to either impose a wage based import tariff on H-1B labour or create competitive minimum wages for H-1B visas so they do not compete wages down. Any other solution would create a bureaucratic mess because the difference between 'skilled' and 'unskilled' is unspecified and subjective. Enforcing companies to hire US citizens first is also something impossible because they can simply claim they didn't know or can advertise their vacancy in a really obscure place making it technically legal.
>>
>>66191696
I was scared at first. Then I realized the modern white collar American workforce needs diversity and the best talent from all over the world. We need the top people from other countries, because the native population of our own country is not good enough. I talked it over with my wife's son and we decided that you can't stump the Trump!
>>
>>66194622
Kasich is a cuck no one cares about him his only argument is look at these children fighting his trying to be above them but we all know he isn't.
>>
>>66200252
>Trump already has the nominee locked, whether the GOP wants to admit it or not.
Which is why the GOP is doing everything in their power to hand the election to Hillary.
>>
>>66201014

Kasich is a hypocrite. He acts holier-than-thou by calling all the other candidate little children, yet he runs negative anti-trump political ads
>>
>>66194622

>our syrian rebel allies.

The same ones that gave their guns to Al-Qaeda?
>>
>>66191696
>does a 180 on stage
>internet flips
>does another 180 right after
I'm sure it's very sincere
>>
>>66191776
Its always darkest befor the Don
>>
>>66199821
As if any of the candidates is honest.
>>
>>66201480

Trump is literal scum who attacks people's families. I have no sympathy for him being attacked.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.