[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will pic related ever get its shit together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: images (48).jpg (21 KB, 394x374) Image search: [Google]
images (48).jpg
21 KB, 394x374
Or will Whitey/China/Islam/God keep them held down forever
>>
>>66189792
blame the white man.
>>
File: germany.jpg (52 KB, 960x340) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
52 KB, 960x340
>>66189792
In Victoria 2 I industrialized all of Africa with German nationals and it only took like 40 years but I won WWI so I think they're fucked.
>>
>>66189792
remove foreign interests
>>
File: CVw5Q27UEAAjOPG.jpg (116 KB, 599x681) Image search: [Google]
CVw5Q27UEAAjOPG.jpg
116 KB, 599x681
The majority of Africans are genetically unable to form modern and successful civilizations with skilled trades and careers.

Of course no one wants to admit that certain people are inherently less intelligent and inferior. James Watson who was a beloved and admired biology pioneer and founder of the structure of DNA admitted this and faced a huge backlash. Scientific findings are hushed for the sake of political correctness.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/james-watson-sell-nobel-prize

There currently does not exist a wealthy, black run nation that wouldn't collapse without tourism. There has not been one in the history of the world with the exception of Egypt which is debatable and why so many negros have an attachment to it. Blacks are a people without a history or any form of achievement. Only known for being savage animals, slaves and leeches on society. It's sad really.
>>
>>66190199
How can you WC? Especially in the new versions, I thought it was impossible.
>>
>>66189792
Africa will always be behind.
When America has self driving cars and full industrial automation, Africa will have functioning factories and decent health infrastructure.
I don't believe in a world where Africa is first world, I do believe in a world where Africans have access to electricity and plumbing.
>>
>60-80 IQ
>getting shit together

nah not happenin. do expect 10-year-old white children to suddenly build functional societies?
>>
>>66190664
>do expect 10-year-old white children to suddenly build functional societies?
I've seen this happen, actually.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-01-22-04-49.png (335 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-01-22-04-49.png
335 KB, 1080x1920
Botswana got its shit together and right now their GDP per capita is above the world average. Only capitalism and stability will develop Africa.
>>
>>66190463
This is all true. Whites invented modernity, and because of that it is a system tailored to us. It also encapsulates what we value, progress and achievement and individual accomplishment. Blacks are inherently different, so it is not a system that will ever work for them.

The only way this will resolve is when we just let black people live the life they want, in a system that was made by them, that represents what they value. That also means accepting that they will always have less.

Forcing them to live in our system, with our criteria for success, is just torture.
>>
File: zambia.jpg (40 KB, 599x389) Image search: [Google]
zambia.jpg
40 KB, 599x389
>>
>>66189792

They are getting their shit together. They're sending their trash and excess to Europe.
>>
>>66190463
>James Watson
a doctor war veteran lookin to buy a new flat m8
>>
File: 1442345844671[1].jpg (30 KB, 485x448) Image search: [Google]
1442345844671[1].jpg
30 KB, 485x448
There, fixed the map for ya.
>>
>>66193029
Do you know the difference between South America and Africa?
>>
>>66189792
China is the last hope
>>
File: BTFO by based asian.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
BTFO by based asian.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>66189792
Never. They can't even succeed in creating a functional society when all the infrastructure is handed to them.
>>
>>66193371
>China, fucked by British
Becomes world power
>Africa.............
>>
>>66191101
They had higher IQ than africans though
>>
>>66194169
china is a single governing entity

meanwhile africa is a massive continent with 55 seperate states and a 7th of the worlds population

also chinas currency got balanced out after the opium wars while africas currency has always been weak, even tho it holds a massive amount of the worlds "exotic" resourses
>>
>>66189792
One day.

Just not in our lifetimes.

That being said, it looks like some proper progress is being made in SE Asia, some arab countries, Latin/Central America (though needs to stop drug trade more) and Eastern Europe (which I consider 1st world now).

Africa is just an anomaly in humanity - niggers fucked it up. Hopefully niggers start acting more like black men soon.
>>
>>66193141
China is not hope.
A few decades of China and they will be begging for the age of colonialism to return. China will not be kind to them.
>>
>>66190463
>black man finally pointing this out

Thank god, I almost lost hope. Need more blacks questioning their own behaivour, like Europeans have been doing for millennia.

>>66191211
Proof that even blacks can get their shit together, now just need that mentality to spread. I wanna be able to explore an unimpoverished Africa one day.
>>
>>66193371
They'd be so much worse off if that infrastructure didn't exist. They can use it, just needs time I think.
>>
>>66190463
>>66191213
>>66191804
>>66194652
But what about the blacks in western societies who are successful? And I don't mean the rappers etc but the ones in good universities and good jobs who are legitimately intelligent and not there because of affirmative action etc
>>
>>66189792

a major problem i've observed is that the majority of them don't understand anything. they live in the state of nature, as hobbes described it. a free for all where life is solitary, poor, brutish and short. they then find comfort in a mob which leads them to do stupid shit.
>>
>>66194617
I think you and he have a different understanding of hope. I personally hope China demolishes Africa.
>>
>>66194918
>But what about the blacks in western societies who are successful? And I don't mean the rappers etc but the ones in good universities and good jobs who are legitimately intelligent and not there because of affirmative action etc
Teach the other blacks to be like that obviously.

I'm part boong and always use that to convince other boongs to get off their ass. There is nothing worse than seeing your race adhere to poor stereotypes like it's an instruction manual. I KNOW that they can do better, but they've become apathetic and have given up.

Successful black men are the best role models. I still have hope, but it is beginning to wane.
>>
>>66195459
Yeah that's fair enough and all but I mean I was in particular addressing the Canuck who said that blacks were "inherently" less intelligent etc.
Which is nonsense if they have the capability to function properly in western society
>>
>>66191101
Little lamp light
>>
>>66189792
>giant fucking desert to the north
>shitty crop soil
>water is polluted as fuck
>barely even have roads
>warlords and tyrants fucking everywhere
>can only produce raw materials
>schooling is nonexistent because they're all starving to death
I'm not saying the niggers aren't fucking stupid. But you can't point at the general shit hole that is Africa and think that the tables aren't weighted against them.
>>
>>66195566
Look we don't know for sure.

I certainly see stupid behaviour from even the best boongs. Even my dad and grandmother - they have trouble with reading and arithmetic, but overall very good critical thinking skills, which doesn't add up. I was luckily straight A's.

This is the time when we prove once and for all if that's true. To be honest, I think it is. I just lucked out or something.
>>
>>66189792
Africa is a weak because of their lack of nationalism within the various states...
Almost all successful societies were homogeneous with a dominant language, culture and religion. Individual European countries struggles against eachother, creating their own people's history and national pride.

Now look at African nations... Borders that are retarded because they incorporate multiple previously warring tribes with different languages, cultures and religions (particularly in the centre)...

The people that are in power do not care for their nation because they have no national pride... why would you care about a country that you had to share with 20 other tribal groups that you despised?

Conflicts in Africa are almost always civil wars which annihilate the country from within and create permanent tensions. And almost always the UN interferes brokering a peace deal effectively maintaining the status quo

Honestly the rest of the world needs to abandon Africa and let it sort itself out for 200 years.. Failed states should balkanize and strong states should absorb their own territory.

When the people of Africa live in a country that they love they will do everything so it will succeed over its rivals
>>
>>66195459

Keep on trucking m8 blacks will get there eventually, success breeds success
>>
>>66194652

I heard Uganda is getting their shit together as well. I hope they really do, maybe Ramon film productions can really be a legitimate movie company.
>>
>>66191804
elementary desu senpai
>>
>>66189792

African leaders are like putin, but less successfull.

/thread
>>
>>66189792
the french speaking parts will eventually get their shit together and ***maybe*** lead them out
>>
>>66196439
Nah, it's a fucking corrupt mess
>>
>>66196439
>Uganda
Nope http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephen-harris2/uganda-elections-2016-corruption_b_9297102.html

( know it's huffpo but whatever)
>>
China will keep them down the way things are currently going.

I honestly don't see a way out of this for another 100-150 years to come. I've been in sub-saharan Africa and I was astounded by the ignorance. It's like they don't even want to.
>>
>>66196830
Oh, sad to hear.
>>
File: 1448094607271-pol.jpg (8 KB, 243x208) Image search: [Google]
1448094607271-pol.jpg
8 KB, 243x208
Id let China have it all if they razed the whole continent.
>>
>>66189792
Gotta remember whites have it easier due to being born in a more superior environment. Blacks would be 10 steps ahead of whites, keep that in mind whities!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.