[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French Revolution: >Before revolution France it was the superpower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: delacrois[1].jpg (4 MB, 1687x1340) Image search: [Google]
delacrois[1].jpg
4 MB, 1687x1340
French Revolution:

>Before revolution France it was the superpower in Europe

>The revolution launched France in coup after coup to become a second class power ruled by money of Saudi's oil today

>The proud and strong land of Luís XIV turned a shit that was invade by hordes of barbarians ruled by the crazy austrian guy with mustache

>The factory of Saints and Martyrs to Catholic Church now is the decadent amusement Park of the muhammads

>French Revolution are the source of leftist mass movements and Mother of Communism

>The jacobine guilliotine kill more people on ''time of terror" that catholic inquisition kill in centuries

French Revolution kill the France
>>
After the revolution, France was still a superpower, and trashed through all of Europe.

What killed France was overambition.
>>
>>66189780
Sambo, this makes no sense. Gramatically or historically.
Stick to portuguese, samba dancing, big fat asses, and zira virus.You know about those thing.
>>
>>66189979

http://www.amazon.fr/Le-livre-noir-R%C3%A9volution-Fran%C3%A7aise/dp/2204081604
>>
Vive le Roy !
>>
Uncle Hitler losing destroyed the continent.
>>
>>66190181
Ceci. Et vive l'Action Française !
>>
I don't give a shit, someone writing a book purporting those things doesn't make it true or excuse your inability to communicate in English.
Opinions on the French revolution are like asshole-- everyone has one, esp. academics.
France was broke before the Revolution and never once got off their asses as a nation to repel muslims.
The French revolution was a jewish subversion but the greatest peak of French Empite was under Napoleon after the revolution. This is bullshit.
>>
>>66189780
lol look at that dumb cowadooty kid thinking he's hot shit for dual-wielding pistols.
>>
>>66189780
kek history revisionist detected
>>
File: The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png (411 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png
411 KB, 2753x1400
>>66189780
>Before revolution France it was the superpower in Europe
Nobody cares negro we wuz the superpower of the world.
>>
>>66190170
>The French Brazilian from /int/
Bretty good.
>>
>>66189780
France was still a superpower after the revolution though
>>
>>66189780
You have literally no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: Zd1AQZ4.jpg (89 KB, 540x465) Image search: [Google]
Zd1AQZ4.jpg
89 KB, 540x465
>>66189780
Kingdom of France was a bro.
Republic of France has never helped USA.

Fuck France
>>
>>66191046
Helped to do what? Invading irak ? Well you should have listen us faggot
>>
>American Revolution
>hey fuck you Britain we don't need to be loyal to no crown or Church of England
>win because Britain didn't get Catherine the great to send Cossacks in exchange for British Columbia
>shit nigger we have to ingnore that our colonies were set up for vastly different European peoples and lifestyles that have clear borders between them
>we one country now, divided we fall and shit. Don't be a state nationalist goy, Britain will annex us again.
>yo my boy Emerson say that the body of Christ is in you, don't pay any attention to your heritage fuck your dad you are your own man.
>shit the south maintains nationalism in state form, time to form a political party to alienate them
>shit the native Americans that we dicked over fought for the Confederacy better slaughter the only people that have national feeling left
>we did it we finally took all of the national Liberty and any chance of having a meaningful culture away from everyone in the name of protecting ourselves, but hey, at least Britain will never tax us on tea again.

America fucking blows
>>
>>66191264
We lost more on June 6, 1944, than all of Iraq and Afghanistan combined. You pussy.

Republic Of France has never been anything more than a liability.

Vietnam conquered you.
>>
>>66191046
Yes they did. In Afghanistan, they were pretty much the only non-Anglo force worth a damn. They've been kicking ass all over North Africa and they were ready to roll on Syria before we and the Brits bitched out. De Gaulle was a cunt but they're still far better allies than the Italians or fucking Turks.
>>
>>66191508
>US talking about Vietnam

Now that's funny.
>>
>>66191616
We never lost a battle there.
>>
>>66191683
Yeah and you lost the war, like everyone else.
Good job.
>>
>>66191828
When we left, South Vietnam was still there. Not our fault the North broke the peace treaty 2 years after we left.
>>
File: dbp_map.jpg (18 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
dbp_map.jpg
18 KB, 300x240
>>66191828
We just decided it wasn't worth continuing. You were actually defeated. You were made to surrender.

Your country, your shit republic surrendered.

Pussy.
>>
>>66191828
What is the Cold War?
>>
>>66191614
He said Iraq. Also, what did they risk? Not much. They fought Cave dwellers.

Republic of France is shit.
>>
>>66192091
The US soldiers that died for oil companies and banks thank you :^)

The Iraq war is a mess. Stop being in denial.
>>
>>66189780
L(o)uis XVI'a ridiculous 0% tax on the nobility that left the peasant class starving in times of poorly managed agricultural branch is what caused the French Revolution.

Not lefty politics or whatever you're babbling about you fucking moron. Louis XIV would no doubt have been less if a gigantic puss like XIV and would have actually challenged the nobility and taxed them at the expense of losing a few buddies.
>>
>>66191614
PS they lost to Algeria too.

RoF never an asset to US
>>
>>66192218
We just decided it wasn't worth continuing too :^)
>>
>>66192218
They fought like savages in Algeria at least. I respect that. Plus, a lot of French wanted to keep fighting.
>>
>>66192201
Compare it to 1 day liberating France in WW2. ….. Completely not worth it.

Fucking give Hitler Alsace you shitbags. You and your commie politicians allowed WW2 to start - pussies.

Hitler was right. Though he should have not spared the Eiffel tower, piece of antiquated shit.
>>
>>66192323
Right, you lost French territory. You surrendered. We didn't lose territory. Your colonial power is a joke. You're a joke.

Never a friend to USA
>>
>>66192218
not exactly, a vote sealed the fate of that country. De Gaulle asked the population and the result was the independance. but before that france kicked pretty much anyone standing in its way in nothern africa.
Boy did it backfired hard 50 years later.
>>
>>66191614
>De Gaulle was a cunt because he didn't sell his country to our elite
Why are ameriniggers encouraging bootlicking & shit like that these days. Weren't you guys supposed to be all about self-determination & freedom for all?
>>
>>66189780
>Codex Civil
>>
>>66192490
You voted to surrender. Pussies. Collective vaginas.
>>
While reading this thread, just got a news notification that the former president of brazil was arrested on corruption charges.c
>>
>>66192497
They support politics that only profits them.
Freedom ain't free.
>>
>>66192510
Tell me about the tractor. How you're starting its engine? Where you're going to drive it.
>>
>>66192348
>piece of antiquated shit.
the only ok looking US monument i can think of is the liberty statue, but wait.... oh riiiiight the french gave it to you! go choke on a dick
>>
File: 14565359022950.jpg (32 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
14565359022950.jpg
32 KB, 500x488
>>66192620
I'm going to die in upcoming civil war.
>>
As much as I hate French Revolution, the decadence it bringed was 'only' cultural. France was still the China of Europe in terms of manpower during the XIXth century. I sometimes wonder how we managed to lost some wars.
>>
>>66189780
I agree. But pic related is the 1830 revolution m8.
>>
>>66192644
Fuck Marianne statue and your French republic shit icons. The only reason we took it was because of the history of the Kingdom of France, not your shit republic.

Just remember, we revolted and became a democracy first, not you, pussy.
>>
>>66192497
I'm all for his nationalism but he did stuff like leave the NATO integrated command just to be a dick. It was pointless fuck you to us and the Brits.
>>
File: map01-02.jpg (390 KB, 1346x1358) Image search: [Google]
map01-02.jpg
390 KB, 1346x1358
>>66192429
>we lost territory
>>
>>66192766
To much self-esteem.

Be humbel.
>>
>>66193025
Algeria was a part of Metropolitan France. You lost territory.
>>
>>66193100
Beat me to it.

Yup.
>>
>>66189780
freemasons killed France
>>
>>66193075
>humbel
>>
>>66192218
Nope
During the algerian war we conquerred Algeria's major cities but the enemy hided in sahara.

And we dominated algeria during 130 years in comparison americuck were kicked out of afghanistan after only 13 years.
>>
>>66193100
Nobody considered it as part of Metropolitan France. If was a colony through and through except the small minority of french citizens were administred under the same system as their metropolitan counterparts.
If it was really part of metropolitan France none of you burgers would be able to mock us about getting fully invaded by the germans in 1942.
>>
>>66189780
Louis XVI was a terrible ruler
Napoleon is one of the greatest men
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.