[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the klan so hated? A group of men defending their land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: anonymous-kkk.jpg (21 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
anonymous-kkk.jpg
21 KB, 780x440
Why is the klan so hated?
A group of men defending their land and women from literal subhuman rapists and criminals, how's that bad?
>>
>>66189539
BUILD
U
I
L
D

that being said,
if it was a bunch of niggers none would care. plus its a honey pot for fbi training and oldfags from before the internet
>>
>>66189539
because their opponents have come to the ludicrous conclusion that there is no such thing as "their land" or "their people." They are convinced that no one has a right to kick people out of their country (since they don't believe in countries) or that you can even identify who the problem people are. If you claim it's niggers, jews, muslims, or anyone else, they'll call you a racist and point to how many "peaceful" residents there are that don't show these tendencies. But the facts remain, Niggers, Muslims, and Hispanics all show a general trend of violence, especially towards whites, and Jews are literally Historically and Internationally infamous for usury.

Their problem is they refuse reality itself. They become so disconnected from the world they live in that they start to think it doesn't exist. and it shows.
>>
>>66189895
they in that last bit being the KKK's opponents
>>
>>66189539

Because racism is literally the worst crime against humanity imaginable

...except maybe rape. Or-or homophobia... Oh gawd...
>>
>>66189539
Should have picked cooler costumes
>>
>>66189539
Because it was a leftist organisation
>>
>>66189539

Because there were instances where they incited hared and violence against others.

However, there is nothing wrong with standing up and standing by your race.
>>
Well they hate Catholics and a fuck ton of white people are catholic.
I think they went to shit when jfk got elected and inflitrated and demonized them.
>>
desu familia the klan is making a slow comeback

there are more people in it than you might think. most people just keep it quiet
>>
>>66189539
It's a long answer that can be summed up as "because jews". Much as many other common oppinions common in the west today.
>>
>>66189595
Hi, can you please edit your post to remove that racial slur?

There was literally no reason to use it in the context of this thread. It wasn't funny or clever or interesting, you were just being edgy and offensive for no reason. You don't need to try so hard to fit in, you don't need to pretend to be racist or homophobic just because you're posting on 4chan. No one knows or cares that you've only been here a short while. Just relax and be yourself.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>66189970
democrats 150+ years ago were not the leftists of today mate oh wait

>flag
>>
>>66190095
not sure if gr8 b8 or a serious redditfag

1/10 for getting me to reply

you fucking NIGGER lover
>>
File: hehTH.jpg (39 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
hehTH.jpg
39 KB, 400x377
>>66190095
>>
File: Choctaw_group.png (953 KB, 1000x789) Image search: [Google]
Choctaw_group.png
953 KB, 1000x789
>>66189539
>>66189895

>their land

Not so fast, immigrant
>>
>>66190190
You're acting really childish right now. We're having a discussion and there's no need for anyone to use racial or derogatory slurs.

I know it's the "in thing" to be edgy. You're trying to "fit in" with the 4chan crowd. But you don't need to demean anyone to enjoy 4chan. Stop trying so hard and be yourself instead.

Thanks.
>>
>>66190190
>being so immature you insult someone with the same insult they just asked you to stop using.
>>
>>66189539
The only white expression of masculinity allowed is fighting and dying for israel.
>>
File: AntiIndianMeme.png (586 KB, 452x804) Image search: [Google]
AntiIndianMeme.png
586 KB, 452x804
>>66190234
>BEADS
>>
We've been taught that they killed random black people with little to no provocation.
Given what we know now about how black people regularly act, I have to wonder if they were just as bad back then, still acting out daily revenge against the most vulnerable whites because of slavery and their then even shittier lives and prospects.
>>
File: 1423094482018.jpg (86 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
1423094482018.jpg
86 KB, 387x580
>>66190095
>>
>>66190234
settler, not immigrant. vastly different.
>>
>>66190190
You're such a fucking asshole, that person was nothing but respectful to you, and this is how you respond? You've got a lot of growing up to do, buddy.
>>
File: TheCook.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
TheCook.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>66190255
>>66190267
Is this supposed to some sort of demented meme?
>>
File: 1456404751893.png (362 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1456404751893.png
362 KB, 557x605
>>66190234
>A fucking leaf
>>
>>66190095
Looks like you've got some growing up to do.
>>
File: beybobonce.jpg (67 KB, 600x358) Image search: [Google]
beybobonce.jpg
67 KB, 600x358
>>66190095
>>
>>66189539
>A group of men defending their land and women from literal subhuman rapists and criminals, how's that bad?
Yea the Mexicans
>>
>>66190325
>Given what we know now about how black people regularly act, I have to wonder if they were just as bad back then

Actually, blacks were very well-behaved until the 1970s/civil rights movement succeeded

...because if they weren't, then they would have to suffer consequences. Once the *consequences* are off the table, it becomes open season on everyone and everything.

This is why blacks in the deep south are generally more well-behaved that northern blacks, for example, no riots after dylan roof, no BLM in Atlanta or New Orleans. They realize they can only push it so far. Northern blacks have been pampered and spoiled for a century, so they think they can get away with anything, and they're mostly right
>>
>>66190095
this triggers the autist
>>
>>66189539
oh if only it were as noble as you claim
>>
I love this revisionist history about how the Klan was a white organisation that went around professing hate against blanks

That is such a half-truth

Was the KKK a group made up of White people who proclaimed superiority? Yes
Was the KKK a group of people who hated black people? Yes
Was It as simple as Whites vs Blacks? No

The KKK was a protestant organisation made up of people with Anglo and German ancestry

They hated Catholics, Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans as much as they hated non-whites
>>
>>66190325
Watch Cecile Dwmille'S birth of a nation to see why the Klan was needed.

Hint, you're close
>>
>>66190362
No. The Anon who posted the n-word needs to know that it should not be used outside of proper context.
>>
>>66189539
I don't think they were as bad as people make out. I don't think they were necessarily a good thing but I'm wary of any vigilante group.
>>
>>66189539
>Why is the klan so hated?
Because liberals like to believe that the democratic party did not create the KKK.
>>
>>66189539
>brown skin degenerate
>>
>>66190559

And jews! Also nobody knows that the KKK pre-1900 was different from the KKK post-1900. The former was basically an armed resistance against northern occupation, the latter was at least as popular in the north as the south.
>>
>>66190297
The maoris sold theirs for smokes and alcohol.
>>
>>66190875
Yea, also that

People conflate the first klan with the second klan way too often

They were completely different
>>
>>66190095
>No one knows or cares that you've only been here a short while.

1. As a general rule, this isn't true. Not for here or almost any other board on the site.

2. If you're bothered by casual use of the worder "nigger" and think you'll get positive feedback by saying "please, don't use offensive language", you're on the wrong board and it's obviously you who haven't been here very long.
>>
>>66189539
>kill people
>hate people
>not expect to be hated back
>>
I thought the KKK was a thing of the past.
How relevant are they today?
>>
>>66191036
Not relevant at all, there are a couple of thousand members across the 320 million people in the US (By comparison, the second Klan had 3-6 million among a population of 110 million people) but they are a boogey man Liberals will throw out to try and smear someones name
>>
>>66191003
Honestly when's the last time they killed anyone?

>>66191036
From what I've gathered, not very. They're mostly just a bunch of old fat men looking for something to take pride in.
>>
>>66191036

Less relevant than the black panthers, and they're incredibly irrelevant themselves. But the KKK is a beloved boogie man of the left wing, so the media pretends that they're still a thing people should care about and fear.
>>
>>66189895
>>66190006

The klan is so hated because it is a racist bigot group that promotes hatred and glorification of a race that already has a bad wrap for being racist and bigoted for any race other than their own. Yes defending your race is bad when all you do is promoted violence and hatred of other races and come off as uncaring and stupid
>>
>>66190255
>>66190267
>>66190338
jesus christ you pussy ass faggots need to take a long walk off of a short pier or at least get out of you majority white suburb and private school maybe then you will understand why we fucking HATE niggers they are the lowest form of life, an absolute scourge to the planet earth, it is both of you nigger lovers who need to "grow up"
>>
>>66191256
>a racist bigot group that promotes hatred and glorification of a race that already has a bad wrap

That almost began to sound like you were saying white people should take no pride in their history
>>
File: QqFbn4i.png (230 KB, 540x431) Image search: [Google]
QqFbn4i.png
230 KB, 540x431
>>66191379
>>66191256
>>
>>66191379

Yes I am...is that a problem? "White" people didn't even exist until it was made into a movement. There was no such thing as the "white race" until it became a lump sum group for morons to latch onto because they felt "threatened" by blacks and other races.
>>
>>66190988
Your post was on point until the last line. I know you're trying to be "edgy" but could you please stop using racial slurs? It's not funny or cute.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>66191289
I have no issue with the word. There's no need to even use it. The n-word and f-word have no place outside of proper context. When you use them it only makes YOU look worse in any debate. You appear insensitive to the other sides plight and give off a vibe of unwillingness to meet in the middle.

This "4chan culture" really needs to come to an end. The f-word and n-word are not something to throw around freely. I know it's "edgy" to use them and that it's the "in" thing to connect with the "crowd", but you can be yourself and choose not to use them. Be more sensitive to those around you and stop perpetuating hateful tendencies that will instead make you look worse.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>66191289
This is getting out of hand guys. I'm a black american and lbgt and I'm tired of people on this site using hateful and bigoted slurs this is 2016 i still can't believe people have such a barbaric mindset kthnx
edit:thanks stranger for the gold
>>
>>66191843
>edit:thanks stranger for the gold
No problem. Ignore the racists and be yourself.
>>
>>66190559
>The KKK was a protestant organisation made up of people with Anglo and German ancestry
>They hated Catholics, Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans as much as they hated non-whites
You're describing Klan II from circa 1900-1940

The original KKK of 1865 was pretty much confederate veterans who were willing to engage in occasional acts of covert warfare against the reconstruction era occupation. Only after reconstructed ended in 1890 did the KKK begin to interest itself in preserving America's ethnic makeup. But they were hardly the only organization interested in that at the time.
>>
>>66191994
>You're describing Klan II from circa 1900-1940

Yea, and that's the one people refer to when they say "KKK"

People picture the KKK as large groups of people that held rally's, burnt crosses and told foreigners to fuck off, and all that stuff started in the second Klan
>>
>>66191631
Nigger, I don't think you know where you are.
>>
>>66189539

Because they kill children stupid fuck albaƱil pendejo.
>>
>>66191631
if you hate the culture why are you here? you would be much more comfortable in a safe space like reddit or Facebook or maybe even tumblr

>>66191843
you better believe we are barbaric, i don't even believe in segregation i believe in slavery, we used to keep you niggers in chains for a fucking reason
>>
>>66192412
Whoa you sure showed that obvious b8 poster
>>
>>66192647
I'm really not I've lived with niggers my whole life and let me tell you they are the worst, hell i wish i could send them off to africa on a sinking ship
>>
>>66191512
You are a smelly dumb dumb, kill yourself.
>>
>>66191631
Hilldog supporter confirmed.
>>
>>66191566
Nigger
>>
Because they're a bunch of Democrat stooges, wheeled out whenever the Dems need to rally their pet negroes or raise some white guilt.
>>
>>66189539

>America's first terrorist group

Even though they initially started out as a state actor.
>>
File: breaking_news.png (351 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking_news.png
351 KB, 640x360
>>66191843
>thanks stranger for the gold
YA.BLEW IT
>>
NOT THEIR LAND!!!!!
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.