[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Republicans openly discussing blocking Trump from being the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>Republicans openly discussing blocking Trump from being the candidate despite having the most votes

Do people not get how profoundly un-American this is? Fuck, they should be lynched for even discussing it.
>>
>>66188839
the thing is, that if this were to happen, it would be the closest thing to protecting the 2nd amendment, because some people would take matters into their own hands, be branded extemists, but not legally villified
>>
GOP doesn't realise they lose horribly if Trump doesn't get the nomination because barely any of Trumps millions of supporters will show up and the Dems will obliterate the GOP for being weak and scattered in their support

They at least have a shot with Trump
>>
>>66189029
Do you you even look at the polls? Trump is the only one who is losing to Clinton. Rubio on the other hand does the best.
>>
>>66189232

>polls
>>
File: 1454114403542.png (165 KB, 285x401) Image search: [Google]
1454114403542.png
165 KB, 285x401
>>66189232
You're not kidding anyone, CIA guy.
>>
File: implying.gif (292 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
292 KB, 700x400
>>66189232
>>
I will write in Trump if I must.

They'd rather hand Hillary the election than deal with someone who isn't on the take.
>>
>>66189232
General Election polls this early, especially in a race THIS unorthodox, don't mean shit.

I don't think you understand just how fracturered and deflated the Republican party is going to become if Trump doesn't win

Some Republicans hate Trump but they'll still fall in line and vote for him to prevent Hillary

No Trump supporters will fall in line behind Rubio

Trump is built on being anti-establishment and his supporters are the both the most fanatical and the largest group of voters at the moment

If the establishment comes out on top, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S THROUGH A BROKERED CONVENTION, you can look forward too a 1964 election
>>
>>66189232
rubio should run as a democrat then
>>
>>66188839
It's not Unamerican son. It's politics, pure and simple.
>>
File: 1451262187072.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451262187072.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>66188839
They should just resign.
>>
So infowars was right then? Romney is the back up plan?
>>
>>66188839

Political theatrics.
>hes so outside the republican party
>hes not one of us
Distancing themselves.
They want him to win.
They have a grand scheme....
>>
>>66188839

people get it, they did the same stunt with ron paul

guess what? If they pull this shit a third time half the party will get even more retarded and make the establishment wish trump was elected

but that's unlikely, since I think they get that too
>>
>>66188839
How? It's not the government doing it.
If he gets screwed out he can run independent. The parties are separate institutions from the government, the whole primary cycle is just meant as a way to take voter opinion into account, they're not legally binding nor are they the only thing the parties consider.
And if it pisses off enough people then they'll pay for it at the polls.
>>
>>66189514

what happened here
>>
>>66189232

The polls right now give Cruz a +1.5 lead against Hilary and Hilary a +3.4 lead over Trump. With a margin of error of 3%, 10 months from the election.

Ultimately if people will turn out for Cruz they will turn out for Trump because they don't want another Democrat in the White House. However, on the flip side most Trump supporters won't come out if Trump isn't given the nomination.
>>
>>66188839
pretty sure every other democracy has no nomination process and allows parties to put up whoever they think best represents them
>>
>>66189738
>However, on the flip side most Trump supporters won't come out if Trump isn't given the nomination.

I am not sure that is true. I think that's the case with many Berniefags, though
>>
>>66189232
If the party doesn't back Trump, the vote would be split and the GOP would lose massively no matter who else they choose as nominee. Their only shot of actually winning the general election is to get behind Trump or collectively commit party suicide. It seems like at this point, they would prefer the latter.
>>
>>66189903
I don't think it's the case with anyone. You underestimate the politics of fear, my friend.
>>
>>66189640
>>66189842
I'm not saying it's illegal or unconstitutional, I'm saying it's un-American
>>
File: laugh.jpg (36 KB, 480x458) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
36 KB, 480x458
>>66189514
>that slapping
>>
>>66189917

They probably would prefer the latter, Trump being elected means the Establishment is destroyed and their comfy sinecure jobs are lost.
>>
>>66190015
What's more American than a corrupt two party system that robs voters of an actual voice in their government?
>>
>>66188839

>Do people not get how profoundly un-American this is? Fuck, they should be lynched for even discussing it.

God damn right.

Not only that, its party suicide. I will completely abandon the Republican party and do something I will truly hate for the rest of my life.

I'll fucking vote for Hillary.
>>
File: haram.jpg (46 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
46 KB, 531x471
>>66190176
>>
>>66190085

It's not an easy question for them: do they fuck over Trump, loose the White House, and cause half the party to get even crazier? If Trump looses, the movement he built will continue to exist. Unnamed things were given names (namely, people started to realize the power of white working class people) and that's not a thing that the Establishment can put back into pandora's box.

Ultimately, there's a new generation taking over in politics which is unsettling to boomers. They got maybe 10 years left now before their retirements begin. They can't stop the eventual takeover of the party. Also on a more basic level they don't want to loose. If Trump gets the most votes it doesn't make any sense not to run him.
>>
>>66190522
cmon man

loose and lose are two different words

get your shit together
>>
>>66189903
It:s practically the same, many berniefags would rather have trump and watch the establishment burn, and many trumpfags would rather have bernie for the same reason. I:d say more trump supporters switch, because noone can seriously believe captain communist could get any of his policies through congress, he:ll be like trudeau with dude weed lmao
>>
File: 0BymQya.jpg (58 KB, 614x614) Image search: [Google]
0BymQya.jpg
58 KB, 614x614
>>66188839
Dear idiot, its primary season. This is when infighting is supposed to happen.

So many noobs in here.
>>
>>66190844
Trudeau is getting policies through. Bad policies. That is why he is so terrible.
>>
>>66189514
source?
>>
>>66189398
1968? Yeah I've been saying this too. Time for riots within the rnc.
>>
>>66191171
But that:s because your communist legislature supports him on those things. Anything with the slightest opposition fails and leads to him making passive aggressive twitter comments. Bernie would be the same except with opposition to everything
>>
>>66189670
he said he liked star wars 7
>>
>>66189670
>>66191632
unfortunately it's fake. notice seth green at the table
>>
>>66190176
I swear to fuck so will i.
>>
>>66190581
Lose has 1 o.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.