[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here loves the environment but hates environmentalists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: hitler deer 1.jpg (30 KB, 650x408) Image search: [Google]
hitler deer 1.jpg
30 KB, 650x408
>Be Me
>Actually think we should give a damn about nature.
>Want to see renewable energy succeed, if only to fuck the Saudis
>Like the idea of a comfy rural community
>Only environmentalist club nearby advertises with a giant poster of a gun pointed at the earth and the word "Capitali$m" below it.
>Yes they spell it that way.
>Most environmentalists are faggy homeopathic medicine types

Anyone here wish we had more Teddy Roosevelts and less faggots fighting for the ecosystem?
>>
If you are an environmentally minded person… keep in mind…

so was HITLER!!!!!!!
>>
>>66186867
Why should i give a fuck about nature?
>>
File: IMG_0730_zpsce80848b.jpg (114 KB, 768x765) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730_zpsce80848b.jpg
114 KB, 768x765
>>66187041
I thought you leafs were nothing but a bunch of maple huggers
>>
>>66186921
not true. some of the nazis were weirdos obsessed with soil, but hitler was a cold-hearted industrialist
>>
>>66186867
I wish environmentalists would stop treating nuclear power as if it's literally Hitler.

It's by far the best option, and signficantly less polluting than coal. Plus Aus has huge uranium reserves.
>>
>>66186867
Environmental is the most tragic of hijacking, it's is NATIONALISTIC by nature.
It's been usurped by leftists.
It's the true tragedy of the commons
>>
>>66186867
It's because all these faggots care about is feelings...

Don't use plastic bags!! (Even though plastic is much better than cutting down trees for energy intensive paper bags)

Don't hunt harmless animals! You're a monster!! (Culling their numbers often prevents starvation and disrupting the eco-system)
>>
>>66186867
Yeah, pretty much. When I see pictures of American suburbs its kinda disgusting.

Fortunately where I live its very nice- lots of trees, nature, etc, even in the surburbs.
>>
>>66187258
Lol no, hitler was fucking vegan, and Goering sent people who used frogs as bait to concentration camps..
>>
>>66187265
Clean, small area footprint, carbon neutral power? You're disgusting.

Huge habitat destroying solar fields and bird killing wind farms are much better!
>>
>>66186867
Same here

>Green party cares about the environment, but wants to eradicate white people
>Left party cares about workers, but actually wants to replace them with immigrants
>Conservative party.. doesn't conserve anything, just replaces white people and destroys the environment while going to church
>Libertarian party unironically is the party of the lobbyists

The truth is, 90% of people are so fucked in the head that you'll never find a movement you can actually join. Don't even bother. Have your own principles, vote for the lesser evil, hope you die before it breaks your heart.
>>
>>66186867
It warms my heart to see more and more people all over the world finally realizing the inherent evil of capitalism.
>>
>>66186867
are you me?
>>
>>66187265

It's not the best solution, that would be fusion, but it's definitely time we took another look at nuclear power.
>>
File: boone-kentucky1.jpg (411 KB, 1346x902) Image search: [Google]
boone-kentucky1.jpg
411 KB, 1346x902
>>66187041
The pioneering spirit is a part of our national culture, plus being in small rural communities rather than metropolitan suburbs where everything is handed to you helps build humility.

Let's face it, if hipsters were forced to live two hours away from the nearest starbucks and couldn't easily find a clique of jackasses willing to appreciate their "uniqueness", we'd see that form of degeneracy die out quickly.

Most nationalism and traditionalism is based around folk culture anyways, rather than the urban elite.
>>
File: 1305758821888.jpg (43 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
1305758821888.jpg
43 KB, 700x467
>>66186867
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9QYB4CmBE

Meet Pentti, slayer of hippies
>>
File: 0902-theyre-hippies.jpg (110 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
0902-theyre-hippies.jpg
110 KB, 960x540
>>66186867
There's no moderation in any kind of movement anymore. It always just boils down to the most extreme views.

I don't eat any animal products, but I'm reluctant to call myself a vegan because of all the nutjobs,
who want to give monkeys the right to vote or think killing an animal is on the same level as harming a human.

Fucking hippies man.
>>
>>66187634
I pretty much unironically support Nuclear Power, but I'd like to see us diversifying our sources of energy, but with a focus on it being renewable.

If we can get to a point where we could tell the Saudis to fuck off and start issuing heavy sanctions without fear, I'd be a happy man.
>>
Environmentalism makes sense regardless of your political leaning. When you consider the scientific evidence and don't have some corporate interests to sway your opinion.

Save the planet or fuck yourself (and your kids) over, basically.
>>
>>66186921
Are you an artist? Cause so was Hitler

>>66186867
Yes, I hate how politicized environmentalism is
It's funny cause the reality of nature is so non-egalitarian, though symbiotic in many cases
>>
>>66186867
you mean nixon the guy who started osha
>>
File: 61.jpg (401 KB, 710x1000) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
401 KB, 710x1000
>>66186867
Yes, pretty much
>>
>>66187945

Agreed.

I hate the fucking Saudi's, without oil money they would be fucked.
>>
File: 1430721632954.jpg (44 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1430721632954.jpg
44 KB, 460x345
>>66188186
>That feel when conservatives may have done more for the environment, in the U.S., than any other group.
>Most environmentalists are ultra-left because "FUCK CAPITALISM! AM I RIGHT?!"
>Communism has a worst environmental track record than Capitalism.

The left has one thing going for it, and that's how virulent its fucking memes are. Everyone somehow has to turn a cause into some "VIOLENT REVOLUTION TO OVERTHROW THE SYSTEM!" now.

Fuck I've seen some folks say you can't be a "proper environmentalist" without being a fucking Vegan "because muh methane!"
>>
>>66188624
Eco-capitalism when and how?
>>
>>66186867
Fuck the environment. Fuck every thorny, muddy, termite/fly/flea/tick infested cubic inch of it.
>>
>>66186867
My goal is to go off grid eventually. I am currently saving and really enjoy the land.

I want to be self sufficient. I want to raise a family away from the shit and in a small community.

Hippies piss me off though. So thats going to be interesting.
>>
File: memetics.jpg (79 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
memetics.jpg
79 KB, 846x846
>believing humanity has free will
>>
>>66188748
If we can improve our current renewable technology, or hell maybe even do something crazy like a space elevator loaded with solar panels, then that would solve a host of issues.

If we can get people out of the cities, maybe by revitalizing rural communities with better tax incentives for small businesses and encouraging people to move, we'd see less heavy commuter traffic and also, possibly, breaking the left's primary source of votes: large urban centers.

It's a win-win.
>>
>>66186867
Are you me? I have thought that stewardship and protection of nature should be a core principal in government. There is always going to be an argument of regulating and where the limits on that should be and vice versa, but I believe that regulation forcing innovation can be a good thing. It isn't as if the technology isn't there or can't be improved on, but rather a lack of motivation or incentive to do so.
>>
>>66189027
Same here. Seems like it's a really popular thing to do in Canada - tons of the stuff I read online about OTG living and how to do it effectively is written by Canadians. It's definitely popular here, too, although a lot of people who do it are in places like Oregon, Washington, and New Hampshire...not so much where I live (South Carolina).
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.