[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AYY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
He is not even elected yet but Mexican are already scared
>>
lol mexicans are trying to use meme magic
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (185 KB, 866x829) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
185 KB, 866x829
>>66185266

>Mexicans
>Trying to close the American meme gap
>>
Pretty pathetic
>>
File: trump-wall-completed.jpg (41 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
trump-wall-completed.jpg
41 KB, 600x338
>>66185266
>implying he wants to go to spic land
Stay on your side of the wall, niggers.
>>
>>66185266
Maybe they should to build a wall to keep him out
>>
>>66185990
>it was his plan all long
>>
I thought mexico was suffering a brain drain

Wouldn't they want to build wall as well?
>>
>>66186224
Their economy relies on the drug trade which is why their leaders have done nothing to stop it. The wall will destroy Mexico's ONLY successful industry.
>>
>>66185266
Mexico should worry about their bigger problems, like having a warzone murder rate or being a completely failed state
>>
>>66186224
They need the narco bucks that keeps them funded. A wall would significantly hamper drug sales and profits.

Mexico is a cartel state that can't be bothered to build up an economy capable of supporting more than a handful of elites.
>>
>>66185266

I bet they'll feel stupid when he becomes president senpai
>>
>>66185266

Mexico is following the United Kaliphate's example by burning bridges for future trade negotiations.

I simply can't imagine why these states are failing...
>>
The wall will be getting landmines at this rate.
>>
Also, I'm going to kek so hard if the first state visit he does it to Russia.

Neocons so fucking mad.

Likely to be Israel though.
>>
>>66185266
I'd love to watch some Mexican media coverage of Trump. It must be hilarious.
>>
>>66185266
They know he wants to stop Pablo and Paco from jumping over the border to escape their horrible drug-cartel country and they're terrified.
>>
File: 1456793924283.png (413 KB, 680x509) Image search: [Google]
1456793924283.png
413 KB, 680x509
>>66185266
The wall just got 10 feet higher.
>>
Man even Obama didn't hate republicans enough to stick up pictures of them like that.

Image macro in a government institution? I get trying to cash in on social media shit but inside something like that? Mexico what the fuck?
>>
>>66185990
We better build walls around all the ghettos to protect minorities from Trump's KKK ties.
>>
>>66187349

>Get Russia
>butthurt neocons and liberals
>Get Israel
>Butthurt sandniggers and liberals

Win win baby.
>>
>so corrupt that 48 students are killed and dumped and the government does nothing.
>motion to ban a politician from your country is actually proposed.

Holy shit mexico lol.
>>
>unironically using an image macro in parliament
Why the fuck are Mexicans obsessed with memes?
>>
Funny watching Mexico think it matters. We'll strangle their trade and watch them dance to the new tune. Dance for me puppet dance.
>>
>>66185266
Ofcouse people are going to cause a stir once they realise they can't take advantage of another nation.
People want an america who they can walk over, abuse and take advantage of to reap there own benefits.
People don't want a self respecting, strong nation who will retaliate to said abuse.
Wow what a piece of shit, he seriously won't let me take advantage of him anymore, talk about a horrible person for not wanting to be abused.
>>
>>66185884
I'm signing up to guard it and I will screenshot a pic of me on duty for you /pol/ I swear to god.
>>
>>66185266
Please nuke us already, I can't live with these shitskin subhumans any more.
>>
>Mexico bans Trump
>Trump becomes President

I'm sure that would work out wonderfully for our diplomatic ties with you, Mexico.
>>
>>66185266
Yes, we dont know what we're doing, we have to all drive down our wages and be poor to help out these poor mexicans

What are we doing thinking we deserve a way of life built for us by our ancestors
>>
>>66187812
A logical Aussie. Cross that off the bucket list.
>>
>>66187638
This country has really gone to shit. The average mexican is an attention whoring faggot whos only dream is to become the biggest meme on social media.
>>
>>66187905
>>66187966
Spare these ones at least, America.
>>
>>66187966
What if we made Mexico into more America?
>>
>>66188026
No we can not spare any but i will hold a minute silence in their honour
>>
>>66187966
That's just true of the uneducated lower classes in general. White trash in trailer parks, black trash in ghettos, brown trash in favelas. The details change but its all the same trash at heart.
>>
>>66186224
Nah m8, you'll see more brains rolling in the ground here on a week than all the isis vids combined.
>>
>>66187506
OK this is gold.
>>
>>66185266
10 FEET HIGHER!
>>
>>66187247
We'll be using these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScmfbOwRreU
>>
>>66185266
AT THIS RATE THEY'LL BUILD THE WALL ANOTHER 10 FT HIGHER JUST TO KEEP TRUMP FROM VISITING AYYYYLMAO
>>
File: Mexican of bad manners.jpg (115 KB, 655x653) Image search: [Google]
Mexican of bad manners.jpg
115 KB, 655x653
>>66185266
"Sit Down."
>>
>>66190503
TRUMP OUT STUMPED THE MEXICANS AGAIN!!!!!!
>>
>>66185266

>Mexico bans Donald Trump
>Donald Trump: "Okay."
>*builds wall*
>Donald Trump: "Look now I can never come in."
>>
>>66185266
Very low energy
>>
>>66185266

do mexicans usually have printed memes in parliament
>>
>>66185266
Donald Trump will just sneak through the border. Maybe they should build a wall.
>>
They are scared because the aids and corruption are going down when trump wins no more guns for los narcos
There is no way they can ban the POTUS, Peña will suck his dick like the bitch he is
>>
File: Try Me.png (291 KB, 327x429) Image search: [Google]
Try Me.png
291 KB, 327x429
>>66190545

"Sit down"
>>
>>66185266
He's blowing the doors wide open on Mexico's illegal immigration scandal. Someone should tell them they make more off the remittances than fucking oil over there.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.