[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Trumpfags so delusional? He dug his own grave during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 1444726837896.jpg (54 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444726837896.jpg
54 KB, 396x385
Why are Trumpfags so delusional? He dug his own grave during this debate. Let's list a couple of his major mistakes:

1) Insulted the military by saying he'd get them to do whatever he wanted them to.
2) Flip flopped on H1B visas and it doesn't matter if he clarified his stance, a lot of people will only take away what he said on TV.
3) Continues to not give specifics on policy
4) Forced to admit he'd have to be flexible which while obviously needed is not what the people who vote for Trump for being "alpha" want to hear
>>
File: 1457061919781.gif (4 MB, 406x388) Image search: [Google]
1457061919781.gif
4 MB, 406x388
>>
>open thread
>see flag
Every time.
>>
>>66183713
When are you Aussies gonna put the fire out by canberra.
>>
I know. Everyone on r/pol/ and my friend list is voting for Cruz now.
>>
>>66183713
>That Flag
>Every Time
>>
I was going to respond but I see here that you have an aussie flag. Tough luck pal.
>>
File: imageedit_7_7873472440.jpg (172 KB, 750x337) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_7_7873472440.jpg
172 KB, 750x337
>>66183713

He sucked.
I have been backing him, sign in the yard, but tonight I didn't feel the magic. He came off as a cynical blowhard.

I can't believe the H1B bullshit. I'm having an existential crisis right now. kinda feel like I got suckered.

Guess I should have listened to Brother Nathaniel:

Trump's Deck of Jewish Card
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G59mNNfLZx8

Trump Takes the Kosher Seal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lv-r_XQK4M

Trump's Got Plans for America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcpnyhSEnXU

Trump's Got a Trump Card
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jinjRYNuVyo

When Trump Makes a Deal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPBL2InL-r0
>>
>>66184130

le shill post

you've been btfo a million times already tonight, give it a rest
>>
>>66183713
I know this is a shitpost but still.

1) As a military veteran it is your fucking job to do whatever the commander and chief fucking tells you two.
2) He was talking about high skilled immigrants not the H1B visa program as a whole and clarified that in a tweet right after the debate.
3)No one cares all the specifics can be found on his website for anyone who does.
4)Unless you want our countries government in a deadlock for another 4 years any negotiator will always tell you they are flexible. Flexible on the shit that doesn't matter so they get what they wanted in the first place.
>>
The people who care about H1B use social media, dumbass
>>
File: 1442334629138.jpg (84 KB, 665x700) Image search: [Google]
1442334629138.jpg
84 KB, 665x700
Trump gets destroyed every day. Every day or at least every week something comes up that absolutely embarrasses Trump and his campaign.

But that means jack shit to the rabid Trump supporter. Remember when the idiot said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and he wouldn't lose a voter? Well, he's right. He can come out tomorrow after running over a hobo with his Rolls Royce and say that when he's president he'll abolish the 1st amendment and impose a perpetual state of Martial law and his inbred supporters will eat that shit up as long as he says something about Muslims or Mexicans.

That's how out of touch with reality his dumb followers are. They don't really care or know about his other policies. They only support him because he's the first candidate to publicly support casual racism. People love that shit, it gives them an excuse to bring out the dumb redneck inside of them.

Nothing can stop him now. Nothing short of suddenly finding out he's a kiddie fiddler or something.
>>
>>66184333

>that idiot said he could shoot someone
>that idiot

I don't see how being right makes someone an idiot.
>>
>>66184333

He's done more to support the 1st amendment since June 2015 than anyone has in the last 20 years. He's eliminated the fear mongering the left has been using to slowly subvert it.
>>
>>66184406
See what I fucking mean?
They'll just ignore anything said against him and concentrate on trivial stuff.

I mean that Trump the person is an idiot and as an idiot he said something, not that he was an idiot because he said that. Trump was an idiot even before he said that.
>>
Fox did great desu. Pointing out the military isn't going to kill civilians, checking his crazy Trump math, highlighting his flip flopping.

I also gotta respect little Marco. He's really gone all out on this guy the past few weeks. And he's got nothing to gain from it really. He has no chance of getting the nomination and rumors are that he's about to back Ted. At this point it's purely about pride and getting even with Trump for all his bullshit. And I gotta respect that.
>>
File: 1441288778519s.jpg (3 KB, 124x122) Image search: [Google]
1441288778519s.jpg
3 KB, 124x122
>>66184553
>He's done more to support the 1st amendment since June 2015 than anyone has in the last 20 years
>Just recently he said he'll try to impose laws that will enable him to sue any publication that speaks against him

With voters like you, we're fucking doomed.
>>
File: 1444792629479.jpg (26 KB, 522x195) Image search: [Google]
1444792629479.jpg
26 KB, 522x195
>>66184197
tbqh familia I have been backing him since the beginning.
But the waffling, the muh dicking, rubio hit him with some prime bantz and I feel like trump didn't shut the little faggot down well enough. He came off kind of weak to me.

I don't know. It was wierd. I just saw him in a new light. I feel like he's not the same trump I've believed in. Like he has his own egocentric agenda.

I've been poring over all interpretations of trump since the debate to make sense of my new unease/disgust with my trump. I just feel kinda betrayed.

Brother Nathaniel is making the most sense to me.

pretty drunk desu
>>
>>66184333
In other words, your shilling will never work. And so you vent your impotent anger by writing a copypasta. Weak.
>>
>>66184333
If he said that i wouldnt like him, he'd be dropped fast.

That being said, nigger who the fuck is even a good """""""canidate""""" Trump is a dice roll but its better than assured garbage.
>>
>>66183713
Am I the only one who can't take aussies seriously? I cannot. If it isn't a blatant shitpost, there's a subtle one in there somewhere.
>>
>>66184577

You just don't understand do you. I meant he knows exactly what he is doing. You are actually feeding the fire by calling all his supporters dumb.
You are the ones attacking the first amendment and categorizing people into boxes. Trump comes out and totally butt blasts the PC culture that has been subverting the first amendment and that is why we support him.
Also, the smart people know that if Hillary gets elected our government will continue as it has under Obama. A complete deadlock with nothing significant getting done while the country continues into debt and depression.
>>
>>66184577
You really just can't comprehend people thinking differently form you can you?
>>
Boogers eaten on stage

Cruz - 1
Trump - 0
Rubio - 0
Kasich - 0
>>
>>66184266
>1) As a military veteran it is your fucking job to do whatever the commander and chief fucking tells you two.

Man there is so much pure retard in this post I don't even know where to begin. Do you know what veterans even are?

I doubt you're even old enough to vote
>>
>>66184707

I personally don't think corporations should enjoy the same rights as individuals.
A media corporation spouting known falsities to millions of people should be held accountable for their actions in the only way a corporation understands, monetarily.
>>
>>66183713
>4) Forced to admit he'd have to be flexible which while obviously needed is not what the people who vote for Trump for being "alpha" want to hear

Trumpfags are the people who vote for trump ...derp

>3) Continues to not give specifics on policy
Trumpfags are the people who vote for trump.

>a lot of people will only take away what he said on TV.

It's a possibility, but trump gets so much coverage, I'm sure he will clarify again and again on tv over the coming weeks.

>1) Insulted the military by saying he'd get them to do whatever he wanted them to.

Nobody will remember this.
>>
File: StumpedList.jpg (634 KB, 1692x2837) Image search: [Google]
StumpedList.jpg
634 KB, 1692x2837
>>66183713

Time will tell Kangaroo, but nobody gets off the trump train, but even I admit his debate was not strong tonight. What seem like mistakes and stumping usually turn into increases in the polls.

Also this >>66184266
>>
>>66184902

I got ahead of myself. I meant it to read.

1) As a military veteran myself, in the military it is your fucking job to do whatever the fucking commander and chief tells you to.
>>
>>66184866
>You are actually feeding the fire by calling all his supporters dumb.
You're right. Im sorry
I meant to say the poorly educated.
>Trump comes out and totally butt blasts the PC culture
I hate PC culture. I hate the fact that college campuses are filled with special snowflakes that can't handle banter .

But there's a fine line between being against PC culture and being a flat out asshole. Trump is the latter
>>
>>66183713
>Insulted the military by saying he'd get them to do whatever he wanted them to.
How is that insulting? That's their job. HE would be THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF
>>
>>66185079

shit another typo

>commander in chief
>>
>>66185079
>lying about military service on anonymous boards
lol. just lol man. One day hopefully you'll look back and cringe

>do whatever the fucking commander and chief tells you to.
And yet you still can't get it right. Are you gonna go for a third try?
>>
>>66185173
I think he is more of a dick than an asshole.
He's fucking everyone more than he's shitting on everything.
>>
>>66184975
>A media corporation spouting known falsities
>Implying Trump would care if its true or not
>Implying that just because the paper is published through a corporation doesn't reflect the ideas of the individual that wrote it.

Could you people be more gullible?
>>
>>66185173
CAN'T HANDLE BANTER
>>
>>66183713
He didn't flip flop. CS majors can breathe a sigh of relief
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-position-on-visas
>>
>>66183713
1) My military friends that were watching said he wouldn't even have to order them, just lightly suggest it.
2) His Twitter and site still says that it will have a way to ensure American workers are taken over foreign workers
3) No one gave specifics, and only the Don was given some bullshit graphic to say how he was wrong. And after he said that they didnt even put in the extra money from tariffs they just acted like he didnt say shit like the rats they are.
4) Being an inflexible asshole is when you need to make executive orders to get things done or become a lame duck president.

You're slipping straya.
>>
>>66185281

I think he would care if he could win the case. Which would imply he had one where the information was absolutely false and also damaging.
>>
>>66185252

I don't give a fuck if you believe me, but I can tell you even though I hated Obama's political positions I would of done anything I was ordered while I was still enlisted.
>>
File: 1445141767185.gif (2 MB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1445141767185.gif
2 MB, 250x220
>>66183713
What is the chain of command?

Liberals...
>>
>>66184130
So you like or support those videos and that man? He's insane.

He wants to abolish the separation of church and state set by the Constitution.

Also global Jewish conspiracies are crazy, Israel just has tons of lobbyist in Washington that's why they support them ardently.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.