[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say there's a 10 year old girl and a 20 year old girl and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1435736551124.jpg (46 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1435736551124.jpg
46 KB, 720x480
Say there's a 10 year old girl and a 20 year old girl and they, theoretically, switch bodies. They both think and act exactly as they normally would, they just have different bodies. Which one would you legally be able to have sex with?

Saw this posted on another board but it might be a more interesting topic for /pol/
>>
>>66182894
Medabee.. Dang I miss that show
>>
>>66182894
Medabee pls
>>
I see you using that Canadian proxy, Turk.
>>
File: 1455248936203.jpg (92 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1455248936203.jpg
92 KB, 500x335
They both wouldn't have sex with you either way.
>>
>>66182894
Legally, the one with the older body because she has been issued the government records which are the only thing that matter in court.

That said, the law doesn't focus on making sure liking small tits is illegal, its focus is on protecting those who are mentally not in the position to fully consent. What the body looks like doesn't matter at all - that only matters to the common people who go by feelies and think you're a pedo if you date anyone who is shorter than 5'4" or whatever.
>>
>>66182894
I remember buying those little toys at the dollar store
>>
>>66182894
Neither. one is mentally too young the other is physically too young.

>Also, I hate tranformers
>>
File: 5675766875.jpg (791 KB, 2880x2205) Image search: [Google]
5675766875.jpg
791 KB, 2880x2205
>>66182894
the answer is kill yourself
>>
>>66184567
>the penguins on the desks
Too cute senpai
>>
>>66184567
Man I wish I had a gook entourage.
>>
>>66182894

That's...Actually a very good fucking question.

I mean, a 20 year old brain in the body of a 10 year old? At that point it would be little more than fucking a midget. Especially if it's public knowledge that this "little girl" is actually a full grown woman. It's like fucking
However, it's still a ten year old girls body.
Even if the 20 year old was the most sensual woman on the planet and could make you hard with little more than a whisper and an ear nibble...Could you really maintain that erection with such a tiny body?
I mean fuck, there is literally nothing there. At all.
She literally lacks everything physically that makes a woman a woman, with the lone exception being a vagina.

On the other other hand, fucking a 10 year old brain in a 20 year old body is even creepier.
At least with the other one you could have an intelligent conversation.
With this one, however, what the fuck are you going to talk about?
How the hell is she going to react to sex?
Furthermore, can you imagine how fucking intense her freak out would be?
The 20 year old going back into the 10 year old body is an easy transition. The woman was already a 10 year old girl at one point. She remembers how it feels.
But the 10 year old never went through puberty. She never went through the sudden and gradual changes into womanhood. Being thrust into an adult body with all the hormones and would probably shatter her tiny little mind. Shit, the 20 year old just got a soft-reset on her life. She can just waltz through middle and highschool again with all the knowledge she has already. Knowledge that's still fresh in her mind given that she's
The little girl just had ten years of life stolen from her. She is going to have a mental breakdown and is probably getting thrown into a padded cell to have more years of her life stolen at the realization.

So basically, what you're asking...

Would you rather fuck the worlds least deformed midget, or a woman who's Sunday best is a straight jacket?
>>
>>66182894
> Implying 20 year old women are not on the mental level of 10 year old

Women are children in adult bodies.
>>
>>66185025

>That's...Actually a very good fucking question.

Are you retarded? It's an impossible hypothetical. It's wishful thinking in the form of a naive philosophical question.
>>
Trick question, you have a threesome
>>
there is no law that recognizes the existence of body swapping, so only the 20 year old body would be legal

that's so blatantly obvious that it took longer to type the answer than it did to think it up
>>
>>66182894
>Implying these two people don't have the exact same level of intelligence and maturity
Just get a 3way going senpai.
>>
File: 1453324360065.jpg (73 KB, 670x450) Image search: [Google]
1453324360065.jpg
73 KB, 670x450
Neither of them. One is not mentally stable enough to experience sexual intercourse without severe mental repercussions, while the other has a pussy so small that there's no way it could be physically possible without causing severe harm to the body, something I assume the kid would want back later.

This is of course assuming that switching bodies is a thing that can happen in reality and that laws have been prepared to compensate for these situations.
>>
>>66187783
xo
save me from the darkness american
>>
>>66182894
There's an anime about this.
>>
>>66182894
Metabeedobhile
>>
The 20 year old "woman" of course. Women can technically manage well in society with the mentality of small chimpanzee as long as they look attractive. Their mental maturity means jack shit as long as they can reproduce. The physical state of said female is much more important. A 10 year old with a 20 year old women's state of mind will always be considered physically immature to have sex and thus will be protected by society.
>>
File: 1372095383737.jpg (56 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
1372095383737.jpg
56 KB, 405x412
>>66185025
>Could you really maintain that erection with such a tiny body?
>>
>>66182894
Just remembered every episode of an anime in a motherfucking picosecond.
>KISS YOUR BOT GOODBYEEEEEE!
>>
>>66187783
Boy are you ever going to feel dumb when they start rolling out the cortical stacks that let you resleeve into whatever kind of body you want.
>>
>>66182894
Neither of them you immoral FUCKING LEAF.

They both lack the necessary development.
>>
The twenty year old.

That's why it's legal to fuck adult retarded women.
>>
>>66185025
>>
File: welcome to pol.jpg (3 MB, 1552x9363) Image search: [Google]
welcome to pol.jpg
3 MB, 1552x9363
>>66185025
>>
>>66184489
This is the right answer.
>>
>>66183896
>>66184187
damn that was good transformers series
>>
>>66182894
Dude I used to love metabots, I would watch it on Saturday mornings and I played the card game. Talk about a nostalgia flashback.
>>
>>66182894
Fuck off pedos.

A 10 year old body is still a 10 year old body. You dont fuck the mind.

No excuses no slipery slope.

Find the subhumans and castrate them.
>>
>>66193177
Don't worry Ahmed, it's completely halal
>>
>>66182894
20year olds already act like they're 10, it wouldn't change much desu
>>
>>66182894
Fuck off turkroach proxyfag

You can't fuck neither of em
>under aged
>mentaly underdeveloped
>>
>>66182894
>>66185025

Anon asks the tough questions in life.

>>
>>66185025
>girl has her mind ripped from her body and transplanted into another human with different limb lengths and hearing and vision, different everything
>sex is going to freak her out
>>
>>66182894
The body and brain are tied together. If you swapped minds, the 10yr mind might lack experience and concepts, but they'd be functioning with the emotional stability and consideration of the future that a 20yr old possessed.

If you swap blood with a drunk guy, you become drunk and he becomes sober (details details, you get the idea. )

There's no reason to fuck a ten year old body, no matter how experienced they'd feel they are. They'd have radically reduced cognition and stability, just like they'd have radically increased flexibility to leatn, for example, new languages.

I think the Tom Hanks movie Big included yhis sort swap and a sexual situation for adult Hanks, who had the ideas of a kid. It's not ideal, but in theory everyone getting into that territory lacks "experience" and only by making those kinds of transgressions can a person mature and pass milestones: driving, sex, taxes, begging for minimum wage jobs, surviving a hangover.

IQ is supposed to be mental age relative to physical age, but neither case would present as a retard. So it's a matter of bodies when it comes to the law.

Oh, and why the fuck would you want to fuck a fourth grader that happened to have an adult body? Women are bad enou. Dumb women, childish women?

1)
>>
>>66182894
You can now have sex with both.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.