[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ameritards, why are you not voting Kasich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5
File: 750x-1.jpg (66 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
750x-1.jpg
66 KB, 750x422
Generally speaking, he seems like perfect president material, speaks nicely, isnt ugly as fuck (unlike some democrats from the stone age or meme billionaires)
>is a Republican
>isnt a crazy christian taliban
>polite and charming
>doesnt have impossible ideas like free stuff or walls
>comes from the people who held off the t*rks for centuries
>wont hear him insult anyone out of sheer fun
>wont hear him say how proud (cucked) he is to have Jewish grandchildren and a Jewish daughter

Compared to the other candidates
>he isnt Bill Clinton's wife
>he isnt a near-death goofy jew
>he isnt a moronic, uncharismatic, ugly meme former democrat
>he isnt a dumb black "doctor"
>he isnt a beaner
>he isnt the zodiac killer from canada
>>
Meme shortages basically
>>
>>66181574

He is a good dude. I hope this thing works out for him even when he very likely is not nominated.
>>
>>66183271
This, he's a Nice Man
>>
He's just as painfully average as the state of Ohio that he comes from. I'm voting Trump, but he's so average in his opinions (that i honestly share) that he doesn't stand out. Everyone claps and generally agrees with him, hell boogergate, foamboi and trump don't even argue with the fella. After tonight I realized this is all just a spectacle and the republican party (if trump doesnt win this election cycle) is over as we know it. 3 clowns just barking at each other, that turned into a literal muh dick is bigger than yours debate. I'm not sure if i even support trumps policies or i just want to watch this country burn at this point.
>>
He's the most dishonest person on the stage, but the best liar.
>>
>>66183271
>>66183456
>>66181574
He's a nice guy. A very nice guy. He has a wonderful wife and children that he cares for very much. But he doesn't have what it takes to make America great.

And I'll tell you folks, Trump has exactly what it takes. After the election, when he ships Mexicans back to their home, and forces China to stop its cheating, America will be great again. And it will be beautiful. So beautiful.
>>
>>66181574

How the fuck can anyone honestly dislike Kasich? He's not arrogant like the other three assholes, and he is a Reagan Republican. When people talk about what makes the Republican Party great, they're referring to people like Kasich.

They're not talking about term-senators or shady businessmen that donate to Hillary Rodham Clinton Foundation.

They're talking about people with ACTUAL fucking experience, and can get the job done.

Kasich is far from perfect, but he does have experience. There's no empty slogans with a guy who is as pragmatic as him.
>>
low energy and too moderate

Fuck off slimshit
>>
>>66181574
Im very liberal but I would consider voting for this guy. Hes smart in some cases but him trying to ban abortion is retarded. And idk how cutting taxes will stimulate the economy but whatever. Everything else seems cool
>>
>>66181574
WALK SOFTLY AND CARRY A BIG STICK
>KASICH 2016

>KASICH 2016

>KASICH 2016

>KASICH 2016

>KASICH 2016

>KASICH 2016

>KASICH 2016

>KASICH 2016

>KASICH 2016

>KASICH 2016

>KASICH 2016
>>
His foreign policy is god-awful, probably worse than anyone running.
>>
>>66183271
>>66183456
>>66184470
This "nice guy" has done everything his Goldman Sachs handlers have asked of him ensuring more wars, poverty, and crime so a few people could get rich.

You're like the morons who thought "poor Jeb." Even though his family killed thousands of Americans.
>>
He's not even white.

Look at his complexion and genetics.

He looks like a whitewashed Mexican with a hick accent
>>
>>66185854
He doesn't want to ban abortion, he wants to leave it up the the states. Same as his position on gay marriage, he's not personally in favor of it but it's the law and he respects it, though he thinks it should have been up to the individual states to decide.
>>
I'm voting for Kas. You convinced me OP. FTW
>>
>>66184470
Governance is mind-blowingly difficult. There are 315 million people in this country and thousands of competing interests. This is not a race for an emperor who can ignore the legislative branch and the Constitution. Stop being so apathetic and learn a out the political process. I mean how bills actually get passed and policies executed. It's matter of moving the pile. It's never been a Hail Mary and it never will be.
>>
>>66181574
>wants to fund terrorists in Syria
>wants to arm ukraine and fuel WW3
>wants to continue the cold war forever
>lying about Ohio financial record just nobody calls him on it since no chance of nomination

It's just Hillary wearing a different face
>>
>>66186388
this. there are no good candidates in either party.
>>
File: Kasich quote.jpg (26 KB, 599x297) Image search: [Google]
Kasich quote.jpg
26 KB, 599x297
>>66186023
Right. He's a hardline neocon. He puts on an "aw, shucks!" act, behind which is a bizarre plan to go to war with Russia to protect ISIS in Syria.
>>
>>66186023
Nobody makes policy based on what they say in debates and write on their campaign sites, and that counts double for foreign policy.
>>
Kasich feels like if your dad was running for president. Something about him is just comfy.
>>
he's open border and pro amnesty
>>
>>66181574
I think he'd work better with an appointment rather than as POTUS. He is a banker, after all. I do believe he's good at balancing budgets.
>>
could never win an election you fucking idiots he's a literally who
>>
I like K and I hope Trump makes him VP

Trump's appeal is that his anti-establishment proposals (wall, torture, anti-war, protectionism, etc.) are so far removed from any other candidate, but generally embraced. Therefore Trump>Kasich for pres
>>
>>66181574
>Live In Bosnia
>Give Americans advice
But seriously he Is the best republican nominee. Real sensible guy with a human side that can't be denied. He promotes common sense laws which In theory are great, but his religious freedom tangent didn't make much sense. As If the law can determine when It's okay to deny service to gays, selling cupcakes Kasich says Is fine even If you hate them, but It's not alright for them to ask you to take pictures of their gay wedding. I thought once gay marriage was made law of the land we wouldn't have all of this refusal to follow the laws of the land. To be honest, as much as I don't like Sanders' ideas on free everything, If he was actually president with a combative congress he would be closer to FDR In his policies, we'd see the banks shattered and union growth but I doubt there will be some PC revolt; every day the PC police are weakened In a year they will be history. That's why I am firmly standing with Sanders. If he's bumped off I'd vote Kasich In a last ditch attempt to make a sensible democratic decision. Sucks that we get this batch of polished turds during a critical election.
>>
>>66186793
Most presidents were. What's your point? Was Reagan wrong? He let Cubans POUR Into Florida and Repubs hail him god.
>>
>>66187195
Carter was the one who let Cubans flood Florida.
>>
>>66185961
>tips stick
>>
>>66187263
>Reagan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
>>
>>66181574
Shitty sanitary option representative of kneeling before the same people that have continually fucked us up the ass for years now. Fuck the "Reagan" Republicans, he's been dead for over a decade.
>>
>>66186025
but jeb was just an innocent turtle...
>>
Takes a fuck ton of Wall Street money and reminds me of my boring ass government teacher.
>>
>>66186388
>>wants to fund terrorists in Syria
Good, destabilize that shitty government and let ISIS and FSA wipe each other out

>>wants to arm ukraine and fuel WW3
Good, Putin needs to know he can't just take whatever he wants.

>>wants to continue the cold war forever
If it's either fight or lose, you keep fighting.

>>lying about Ohio financial record just nobody calls him on it since no chance of nomination
Blatantly wrong moosefag

Have Canadians always been such cucks or is it just your new Seth Rogen PM that's doing this to you?
>>
>>66181574
fuck off with this rino
>>
>>66181574
>isnt a crazy christian taliban
"TODAY THE LIGHT OVERCAME THE DARKNESS

He's a wacko, ok?

>doesnt have impossible ideas like free stuff or walls

FALSE he wants to deploy US troops to 3 different countries and thinks this will produce positive results

>polite and charming

because since he's establishment he doesn't get attacked at debates

his plan to fix illegal immigration is to legalize them all
>>
>>66181574
kasich is going to lose and he's not going to deport illegals and he's not going to build a wall.
>>
>>66187831
We're not going to waste American lives and treasure to do the dirty work of ingrates.
>>
>>66181574
Because he won't bring the fee-fee apocalypse accross all social media websites for 8 years
>>
>>66185961
It's " Talk Softly," you twit

Fucking shills don't even know their history.
>>
>>66181574
I love how none of your reasons list policy. American politics for you, /pol/tards
>>
>>66181574
Because a vote for Kasich is a vote for Fox Jews running the country you stupid Faggot
>>
>>66188147

>Syria is a disaster
>We need to arm Ukraine now
>>
I don't know why the GOP aren't pushing him instead of Rubio.
>>
>>66181574
Foreigners fuck off. Only liberals give a fuck about people from other country's opinion on our elections.

Lord Trump is going to bankrupt and enslave your shitty nation and there ain't a god damned thing you can do about it
>>
>>66188483
The funny part is that while he has probably the most extreme agenda of any of the politicians, and the most harmful to American treasure and lives, people adore him because, oh, he talks nicely. He's so presidential seeming.

Because our rules of engagement cripple us in any form of counterinsurgency operation, categorically preventing us from pursuing any counterinsurgency action to its conclusion, any counterinsurgency intervention WILL be one of unlimited duration, and at some point we will tire of losing our boys to serve ungrateful foreigners and leave, at which point the enemy will declare victory and bounce back.

What a fucking prick.
>>
Kasich wants to defend Finland even if we are not in NATO
I'm fine with that.
>>
>>66181574
He would get destroyed by bernie or hillary in the general electon.

He couldnt fucking answer the faggots buying a cake question properly, everyone will eat him alive.
>>
>>66181574
I like Kasich a lot but keep in mind that the average voter is driven by buzzwords and Huffington Post or Breitbart headlines

The fact that he's grounded in reality actually hurts him, which tells you a lot of no so good things about the American voter
>>
OP is a Bosnian Croat that shills for a diaspora Croat.

I think those eligibility laws need to be tougher, especially in America.

Imagine if a grandson of a Serb that emigrated to the US in 1800s became a US president during/before the Yugoslav wars.

The reason Srebrenica massacre happened was because it was supposed to be a demilitarized zone yet Muslims came out of it and killed people.

How come? Because a Clinton advisor was a Bosnian Muslim that kept airdropping weapons into the zone.
>>
He's a fucking liberal who wants amnesty. Honestly, if you vote for him you might as well vote democrat.
>>
>>66181574
idk why are you 2 countries
>>
>>66181574
Meanwhile in Ohio, Kasich's government is lying to us about the state of the education system to convince us that they totally haven't ruined the whole fucking thing (spoiler: they have).

Sorry, but I'm not interested in an establishment candidate whose most honest campaign slogan would be "I told people I'm better at my job than I am and they believed me. #Kasich2016"
>>
>>66181574

I've always rather liked Kasich, after tonight I decided if he's still around by the time my state's primary rolls around I'll probably support him. I don't particularly care for Trump as a candidate, although I do support him as a meme. I was planning to vote for Rubio since for a while there it looked like he was the most viable way to stop the Trump train; at this point though I think the nominee is going to be Trump one way or the other.

If I'm going to waste my vote, then I'm going to waste it on someone I like. Kasich ftw.
>>
>>66190462

You're just Spain's face, Portugal. Nobody cares what you think.
>>
>>66189608
Other way around, he's less grounded in reality than usual and people are tricked by his calm demeanor when in reality he's a full of shit warmongerer.
>>
>>66183619
You don't support Trump's policies and neither does he. I don't like rato very much but he brought up a good point about the off-the-record tapes. Trump can't actually believe he'll get a border wall through a cuckservative Congress. It's not happening.

Honestly, bring on Kasich. I'm sick of hearing about poll numbers and muh dick, Rubio is an annoying, desperate twat and I'm not going to even get into rato. He's not amazing but he's better than fucking Romney.
>>
WHO TRUMP / CRUZ / KASICH / CARSON 2016 HERE??
>>
>>66181574
>electing a Croat
What could go wrong, Balkan people have a long and proud history as successful and rational politicians.
>>
retarded neo con and cuckservative

wants WW3
>>
>>66181574
>will not beat Hillary

>unelectable
>>
>>66181574

>faggot Kurwat wants his cousin to be POTUS

Not happening. He's low energy and wants WW3. A literal meme candidate.
>>
>>66181574
>My father a mailman
>Mygrandfather a coal miner
>My mother a mailman
>My son a mailman
>I advised Regan on mailman
>I was house foreign relations committee mailman for 20 years
>I am now Ohio mail man

Litteraly a mailman meme
>>
>>66181574
>impossible ideas like free stuff or walls

fuck off
>>
>i was gonna vote for trump but after mitt called him phony, i came down with kasichness instead
>>
>>66186527
True, wanted to post something similiar.
>>
>>66181574
He would be my choice after Trump, but Trump is just too electric to ignore. You've gotta ride the hype train when it's hot
>>
File: MAGA2016.jpg (621 KB, 2561x1601) Image search: [Google]
MAGA2016.jpg
621 KB, 2561x1601
IF NOT TRUMP FUCKING NOBODY
>>
>>66181574
So sick of illiterate piss poor niggers from the third world pretending like they know what's best for my country as they brag about how cool fast food and every other piece of shit America produces is, that none of our own self respecting citizens consume
>>
>>66186527
What the fuck is wrong with these people

What in the everloving fuck

Still fighting the fucking communist threat when they clearly couldn't fucking care less about converting us
>>
>>66181574
hes a democrat for one
>>
>>66186527
He is right. Fuck ruskies.
>>
>>66186025
This, Kasich is a piece of shit. Don't fall for the nice guy shtick.
>>
>>66194404

woah relax gypsy
>>
>LITERALLY thinks Japan will get a nuke and invade the US if we allow them a military

Along with the other Russia brinkmanship the other anons have posted, this guy is still living in 1945.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.