[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republican Party is Dying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 729723664643026.jpg (239 KB, 545x409) Image search: [Google]
729723664643026.jpg
239 KB, 545x409
Every day they try to fight Trump they lose hundreds of thousands of supporters. How do those dumb fucks not realize this?

Republican party is literally in its death throes right now if they don't align behind Trump. Even if they knock Trump out at the convention it's death for the party.

Just work with him you dumb pieces of shit.
>>
>>66181431
Why did you kill that poor elephant you idiot?, its innocent, I hope you go to hell
>>
good, why do we even have parties? why don't people vote based on what benefits them as an individual?
>>
Now when can this happen for the democrat party?
>>
>>66182654
It got hit by a train while it was crossing the tracks
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2288559/Elephant-killed-speeding-train-crossing-railway-track-India.html
>>
>>66181431
no, you don't understand. RNC gets its way and you fall in line, or RNC blows everything up.

it's lose lose for you. always has been. Republicans have done absolutely nothing for you in over 30 years and they never will.
>>
>>66182654
You should know all about large animals dying in mexico, the cartels behead your women daily.
>>
>>66181431
He's threatening the ill gotten gains of hundreds of billionaires and thousands of party apparatchiks. At least Hillary will keep the spigots flowing in Washington
>>
>>66182899
Dang bringing the heat.
>>
>>66182899
I check'em nigger. Oh and BTW innocent little animals don't deserve to die like your little ass you fucking drug addict.
>>
>>66182884
Sorry to hear that my friend I hope some day his brave spirit lives is heaven.
>>
>>66182979
No he's not you dumb yank. He'll dance to their fiddle just like the others. That's IF he ever manages to gain the white house. And that's a damn big IF right there.
>>
>>66182892
>protecting individual liberty
>wanting to keep government out of private businesses

Sure okay buddy. Nothing at all.

>b b b but muh NSA.

Those aren't Republicans who started this large government shit. They may have carried the title but it wasn't the ideology. True Republicans were largely snuffed out and now we're stuck with Neo cons.
>>
Elephant on the railroad, picking up stones.
>>
File: donkey-hit-and-run.jpg (132 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
donkey-hit-and-run.jpg
132 KB, 1200x630
>>66182791
BENGHAZI!!!!!
>>
>>66181431
>implying the democratic part will be able to survive the Hillpocalypse.
You just wait, they're fucked too when all of the young voters who supported Bernie become disillusioned with them because of the superdelegate bullshit.
THE DEATH OF THE OLD SCHOOL POLITICAL PARTIES HAS BEGUN. WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!!!!
>>
The laws of economics will always be on the side of the political right.
>>
In a power struggle between the Celts and the Jews, the Trump card has been played.
>>
>>66183362
>laughing keynesians.jpg
>>
>>66181431
>Republican party is dying

Thank God. Lets finally make something better in its place. Donald Trump Jr. was on white nationalist radio today. BOOM. He knows what's up.
>>
>>66182884
How can you not see and avoid an elephant did you have POO in your eyes?
>>
>>66183660
I watched the interview with the train driver
He said that the elephant wouldn't have been hit if he'd crossed but it stopped midway and stood still on the tracks, the driver pulled the brakes but it wasn't enough to stop the train before it hit the elephant
Sad :/
>>
>>66181431
If Trump wins it means the party si already dead so what do they have to lose?
>>
>>66183833
Suicidal elephants... that sounds dangerous
>>
>>66181431
They don't care. They want to buy access to power. They can't do that with Donald. They can do it with Hilary.
>>
>>66182979
This.
>>
>>66183955
He probably got cucked by an African Elephant
>>
>>66183274
Haven't you got some horses to go steal, gyppo?
>>
>>66184039
Where do Indian elephants poo?
>>
File: Donald-Trump-Bane_750.jpg (42 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-Bane_750.jpg
42 KB, 750x500
CRASHING THIS PARTY WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
File: rip.jpg (66 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
66 KB, 500x387
>>66184169
In The Loo
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.