[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Armenia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: _85232182_armeniamap (1).gif (10 KB, 304x171) Image search: [Google]
_85232182_armeniamap (1).gif
10 KB, 304x171
What does /pol/ think of Armenia?
>>
we dont
>>
>>66179749
wasnt genocided enough
>>
>>66179749
Based at removing kebab
>>
For some reasons all the Armenians that come to the US are shit and basically behave like ultra-jews.
>>
>>66179858
That's not very nice.
>>
File: US OF A BAY BE.png (75 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
US OF A BAY BE.png
75 KB, 800x502
>>66179749
DATS NOT AMERICA

<DIS IS AMERICA
>>
>>66179749
They need to ally with Kurds to take turkish clay
>>
>>66179829
/thread
>>
Country repeatedly got fucked in the 20th century.

Lenin basically gave away ethnic lands to Azerbaijan SSR.

Armenia was invaded by Red Army and incorporated into the USSR.

Church and national identity was attacked for decades.

That being said Armenians are very strong.

They managed to win reasonable autonomy from the USSR compared.to other countries and were among the first to break apart at which point;

They fought an underdog war to repatriate lands from Azerbaijan when Armenians were being massacred and they fucked Azeris and Turks terribly with 1:5 casualty rates, and ten times less funding and.military equipment.

Based Greeks and diaspora Armenians from Europe and America helped them financially and.many Armenians.from around the world wrnt.to fight as well.

Read up on Monte Melkonian. American Armenian who killed plenty of Turkroaches
>>
File: revupthosegaschambers.jpg (28 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
revupthosegaschambers.jpg
28 KB, 442x298
>>66179749

>lives on stolen land
>huge fucking noses
>lies about a genocide that never happened
>>
>>66180514

Fuck off Turk

http://www.hri.org/docs/Horton/HortonBook.htm

No one believes your lies.

The world was.witness to the genocide.
>>
File: white_christian_europeans.jpg (206 KB, 990x658) Image search: [Google]
white_christian_europeans.jpg
206 KB, 990x658
They're the rudest people you could ever deal with. Very ethnocentric group, and they constantly lie to and cheat everyone who isn't an Armenian. Armenians are just the epitome of a scumbag, and I have found that virtually every person, even if they're liberal, will openly admit to disliking them.

And if you ever become friends with an Armenian, or meet one you get along with, they will all say at one point that they don't like Armenians either, or that they're different from other Armenians.

It's just a gypsy-tier group. Most of them have names that end in "ian," and the orthodoxy they fellow is kept to being ethnically Armenian. You can find Roman Catholics in many ethnic groups, or even Greek orthodox, but with Armenian orthodox that never happens.

Anyone who has ever lived among them knows all of this to be true. Don't be fooled into thinking religion is important enough to straighten a crooked race. They have too much Turk blood, and the worst parts of Russian culture.

>Inb4 braindead Armenians accusing everyone who criticizes them as Turks
>>
better than Turkey or Azerbaijan
>>
>>66181278
Found the butthurt Turk desu
>>
>>66181278

Yeah you must be talking about California Armenians.

I admit we are ery ethnocentric.

I guess you gotta be when youve been nearly eradicated.
>>
>>66181871
>Yeah you must be talking about California Armenians.

Fair enough. I've haven't dealt with Armenians outside the state, so I'd have to take your word on it.
>>
Nice carpets
>>
Based christian kebab removers.
>>
>>66179749
A friend of mine from high school was Armenian. He was cool, now he's a major SJW.

For that reason alone, I suggest we drop a nuclear weapon on Yerevan.
>>
>>66182128
Oh and he also despised Turks.
>>
>>66179749
Worked for Armenians, good business people, total bros, but overall a shady bunch.
>>
>>66182128

They're all weak sjw's that lose to their muslim neighbors. You'd think being part of the USSR would've toughened them up. Nope.
>>
File: pol.jpg (14 KB, 347x201) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
14 KB, 347x201
>>66180798
>if you don't agree with me, you must be a Turk!
Oy vey it's like the Israel v. Palestine debate all over again
>>
>>66179749
I just know it's a country. I heard something about an 'armenian genocide' but I have no idea what it is, other than hearing the two words 'armenian genocide'.
>>
>>66182275

Takes two turks to outsmart a Greek, two Greeks to outsmart a Jew, and 5 Jews to outsmart an.Armenian
>>
>>66182330
Killing them was the highlight of Turkish civilization. Of course those faggots didn't finish the job
>>
File: 95930.png (103 KB, 212x239) Image search: [Google]
95930.png
103 KB, 212x239
>>66182406
Trust a snake before a Jew, a Jew before a Greek, but never trust an Armenian.
>>
>>66182406
Looool.. armenians are like sub jews. Communist slave tier nation that went to do the dirty work of a dirty ideology and got rekt by turkish for this.They are to be compared to Sephardic jews. thekind thatare gollums ripping of willingly people, thinking they are the besteven tho they libe in a shit tier countryand they did not market their genocide as well as the jews.
>>
>>66179749
They have my every respect. First Christians, survived in the region where genocide is the norm since the time of Romans, awesomely wierd alphabet, 2nd most important nation in the Byzantine empire...

It is very sad to see that out of 8 million of them only 3 million are in Armenia. If I was Russia I would subsidize the fuck out of their child benefits so they can increase their numbers and even out the field a bit.
>>
>>66183376

God bless my Croat friend
>>
>>66179858
Thank you Cenk
>>
>>66179749
Armenians are great. My best friend is an armo and wears brothers till the end
>>
File: bush_del_mexico.jpg (70 KB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
bush_del_mexico.jpg
70 KB, 500x253
>>66181278

looks like beaners to me
>>
>>66183895
Damn auto correct... I'm from so cal.... My best friend is Armenian and we are brothers till the end.
>>
I don't know

>do quick google search
>historically fought muslims and continue to today

I guess it's alright
>>
>>66182644
That's the funny thing. They are so prideful of their country, yet the diaspora is greater than the amount of Armenians who choose to stay in Armenia. And Armenia is about on par with any other former Soviet state economically.

>>66183376
>It is very sad to see that out of 8 million of them only 3 million are in Armenia.

By their own choosing, and often by abusing asylum status. More Armenians birthed in Armenia just winds up in more Armenians globally.
>>
>>66184084
If you could smell pictures, you'd spot the difference. They all seem to abuse cologne rather than using warm water and soap.
>>
>>66179749
Love it. Feel bad for you non-muslims living there though, and that you're surrounded by literal animals on all sides other than Georgia.
>>
>>66180514
hmm I wonder who's behind this post
>>
File: 1451019126955.jpg (413 KB, 1432x1146) Image search: [Google]
1451019126955.jpg
413 KB, 1432x1146
those Armenians are some based sons of bitches. Don't take shit from anyone
>>
>>66184397
do you have the one with azerbaijan-armenian war?

gets me every time
>>
>0 Turkish flags in the thread
Yea I'm pretty sure all the "Americans" who are hating on Armenians are Turks using proxies.
>>
>>66184538
Yes, because it is absolutely necessary to choose a side in affairs that don't concern us in any way. They're both shit, and most likely indistinguishable anyway due to Turk rape.

Persian, Turks, Lebanese, Armenian, actual Semitic Jews, Syrian, etc. all share qualities as far as being shady crooks go.
>>
They should take half of Turkey just to upset the roaches.
>>
>>66184507
nagorno karabakh? yeah
>>
>>66185049
post it
>>
>>66184690
Fuck you, lebs are bro-tier
>>
>>66179749

Uncommon flag, get it here
>>66181467
>>
>>66185363
I don't have it bro I was just agreeing
azer's got rekt
>>
>>66179829
First post best post
>>
>>66179749
They are the Christian Jews.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.