[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP SUPPORT NOW NECESSARY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Can Trump Save America.png (395 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
Can Trump Save America.png
395 KB, 500x416
Supporting anyone but Trump is guaranteeing permanent Democratic rule.

>why?

Trump is now the only one who can mathematically get the majority of delegates within reason (its technically possible for others but nearly impossible). If you vote for any other candidate, you are voting for a brokered convention.

A brokered convention will result in the nomination of a candidate who did NOT receive the most delegates, whether its Rubio, Kasich, or even Romney.

If Cruz thinks he can win through a brokered convention, he is sorely mistaken. The party hates him as much as if not more than Trump.

This party coup will alienate not only Trump supporters but also many Cruz or Carson supports and Republicans in general who will see a party elite subvert the will of primary voters. At this point, even if Trump doesn't run third party, the Republicans will have guaranteed general election loss and an end to the modern Republican Party, with the party fracturing into an old-school conservative wing (Cruz) and national populists (Trump). The Establishment will disintegrate, and there will be no cohesive rightwing for a generation.

I am a Ted Cruz supporter, and I frankly don't think Donald Trump is a conservative in the way I am (though I respect nationalism), but that's irrelevant now. We can't allow a brokered convention. Voting for anyone but Trump is voting for a brokered convention and years of SJW rule.

Please, this may be our last chance.
>>
You're joking but this is actually the reality.

I still am not sure if cuckservative old-boys will actually due their duty and rally behind Trump or if they will throw the election to the criminal Hillary Clinton.

It could go either way honestly, these "liberalservatives" are stubborn people, no offense.
>>
>>66179725
I'm not joking. I wrote this out because honestly if they don't nominate Trump, it will be the end of the Republican Party.
>>
>>66180128
It will, absolutely. It's up to neocons whether they want that or not. I thought you were being sarcastic.
>>
>>66179388
>>66179725

You see that OP? It's sad when even a leaf understands more than you do. Stop being a beta cuck and man the fuck up. You're sliding into shill territory with this post.

>MAGA
>>
File: Taxes.jpg (125 KB, 2128x1432) Image search: [Google]
Taxes.jpg
125 KB, 2128x1432
>>66180226
>>
>>66179388
Please America the WORLD needs this win
>>
Oh shut the fuck up and don't be so damn dramatic. The party will survive, and things won't change as much as people think - everyone's giving Trump to much credit, and believing the establishment is acting in any interest other than in its core beliefs.
>>
>>66180226
The leaf was agreeing with me.
>>
>>66180260
I can imagine you eating a hefty serving of poutine all to yourself, yet remaining unsatisfied so you strip down, reach for your bottle of maple syrup and douse yourself in it while yelling MAGA at the top of your lungs.

Your neighbors become startled and contact the local authorities. Trudeau shows up to your house instead and gives you a firm warning about indecency. You claim that you were inside your hope during said act of indecency, yet Trudeau continues with his banter.

In the end, he decides to throw you in jail and grant ownership of your home to a Syrian refugee. Also, he puts a restraining order on you and prohibits you from ever buying maple syrup ever again. You claim that maple syrup is an inanimate object, therefore the restraining order should be void. Trudeau looks you straight in the eye and refuses. Why? Because libcuck logic.
>>
>>66180128
The end of the Republican party already happened. Everyone lost their minds and rallied behind McDonqld. Where have you been
>>
>>66180693
Not crazy about poutine.
>>
>>66180668
Doesn't sound like it to me.
>>
>>66180747
What about maple syrup at least? Don't fail me Cucknada bro.
>>
>>66180803
It's fine. I do buy Canadian produced maple syrup only.
>>
Ha. It's so beautiful to behold...

You GOP chumps are fucked. There's no avenue to victory in November. None. The party is fractured between the moderates and the 'baggers, and it's gonna get worse before it gets better. Sure, you'll probably keep the Senate, but the White House won't be yours for a long, long time. ;o)
>>
>>66180855
Everything is right in the universe. FeelsGoodMan.
>>
>you now realize that Trump was a Dem plant all along
>one year from now, he'll be laughing it up at state dinners with Bill and Hill
>"Can ya believe it, Bill? We thought that I'd just split the vote with an independent campaign- but I tanked the whole damn GOP! I think that deserves something extra, you know?"
>"Sure thing, Don. The bailout bill we're pushing isn't just going to dissolve your debt- it'll double your capital, before we're done."
>"You're the best, Bill. We still on for golf this Saturday?"
You could have stopped this.
You could have stopped this eight years ago, if you had truly supported Ron Paul.
>>
>>66179388
>I am a Ted Cruz supporter

Go eat a booger.
>>
>>66180764
He said that he didn't know whether the cuckservative old-boys would rally around Trump like they ought to or throw the election to Hillary because they are just stubborn enough to do something so self-destructive.

I'm saying, likewise, that they would likely shaft Trump if he came up short on a delegates even if he won the most, and that a vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for a brokered convention, which would open the door to betrayal.

The other poster even said:
>You're joking but this is actually the reality.
>but this is actually the reality.

And I just corrected him by saying that I'm not joking.
>>
>>66181036
Either way, don't post pussy shit like this. Have no doubt in your mind that Trump will MAGA. When you post stuff like this, the shills win.

>M O V E M E N T
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-01-02-56-36.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-01-02-56-36.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
Im willing to bet money, that the gop will institute a Super Delegate system after this election. Nobody ever expected someone like trump to come along, its usually only the Democrats that have to deal with grassroots outsiders.
>>
File: 11421242gif.gif (6 KB, 250x299) Image search: [Google]
11421242gif.gif
6 KB, 250x299
>>66179388
im starting to have doubts flip flopping on live tv is a bad sign im still on board trump but im being cautiously optimistic, if he flip flops on another stance im throwing my vote to a 3rd party or not voting at all
>>
>>66181319
Maybe they won't be allowed to because of Trump.
>>
>>66179388
>Democratic rule.

Good. We should have become a full democracy already. Congress is no longer necessary.
>>
>>66181436
>flip flops
Where is the flipping and/or flopping?

>inb4 H1N1 virus
>>
Any republican who listens when the GOP tells them they are stupid deserves Hilary
>>
>>66179388
Unfortunately he's just a con artist, using humor as a means of fooling everyone to vote for him. He's probably only interested in making himself a little profit. He isn't worth it.
>>
>>66181319
what does it say? i don't speak vaporwave
>>
>>66180973
>giving up godhood for this
>>
>>66181724
>con artist,
I think the neo cons are the neo-con-artists to be frank with you.

These people seem actually committed to their insanity so deeply they will let Hillary Clinton be POTUS.
>>
Brokered convention=Mitt Romney
Fuck that
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.