[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP H1B VISA PRESS RELEASE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
This makes me feel better.

Please anyone who had doubts. Please read this. I will be able to sleep tonight

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-position-on-visas
>>
>I will be able to sleep tonight
>>
Good.
And now we also know Trump browses /pol/
>>
really dumb of him to even say this shit at the debate
i think there is some serious disconnect between trump and the people that are voting for him
he needs to be more nationalist or he will lose alot of his serious support
>>
>>66173947
I completely missed the debate, and coming back to this board nearly gave me a heart attack with all the H1B shit, this is more like it.
>>
>>66173947
Good. Quick, decisive response. Now back to destroying the kikes new pet.
>>
>>66173947
It's forgivable as long as his official platform looks like this once the general election rolls around.
>>
Abandon 4 chan tonight unless you want to talk to shills.

GOPe is here hard as fuck, and lazy ass mods refuse to get them the fuck out.

They would never find their way to kikechan though.

It is our temporary hideout until they thin out some.

MAGA
>>
File: BOOGERRRR.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BOOGERRRR.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>66174098
He honestly might have been flustered, he was getting hammered tonight. I saw a chart earlier showing that out of all the questions asked, the topic of "Trump" was asked the most. It was an orchestrated smear campaign tonight

At least we got the booger eating meme tonight
>>
>>66174098
>>66174289
He needs to stick to the across-the-board, "America First" agenda. Perhaps not explicitly "nationalist", but something clear to counter the foreign kike bankers and dual-citizen lobbyist fucks slowly selling out this country and its people.
>>
>>66173947
You feel better because his spin team is trying to put the mask back on after he showed his true self tonight? He showed tonight that he has no loyalty to the American worker, only to his friends at Facebook and Apple. Word on paper are cheap and meaningless. He's not going to protect anyone. The let his power level show. No one should trust him now.
>>
Trump truly is nimble af
>>
Fuck no, no more H1B Visas Period. We have tons of unemployed American STEM workers that could use those jobs. I was with Trump up until this point, as a STEM student it was one of the most important issues that we'll have to face in the coming years. I was honestly shocked how he flipped flopped so shamelessly. H1B Visas are far more damaging to Middle Class Jobs than any fucking lawn mowing spic.

If he can make such a drastic change, what makes you think it won't be the same with the wall. Today Trump exposed himself as a lying New York Rat that will say whatever is convenient.
>>
>>66174079
exactly what I was thinking
>>
File: 1456540617573.jpg (54 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1456540617573.jpg
54 KB, 396x385
>>66173947
i can be comfy again
>>
If he can't clearly and easily explain his position in a debate to such a simple fucking question, it's not something he's taken to heart. Big fuck up tonight.

HE said he CHANGED his position tonight. Are you seriously gonna reason him back into a position he admitted he changed?
>>
>>66174652
The problem is that compared to the other Republican candidates he's the only one who has it as a platform.
>>
File: 00030V2QUX9E8Y60-C116-F4.jpg (73 KB, 625x460) Image search: [Google]
00030V2QUX9E8Y60-C116-F4.jpg
73 KB, 625x460
>>66174652
APPLIED MEMETICS CONFIRMED
>>
>>66174652

He never wanted to get rid of H1Bs. He just wanted to get rid of the fraud and abuse by forcing companies to pay the shitskins equal pay so there is no discrimination.
>>
>>66173947
shills btfo
>>
>>66174500
Trump has no friends at Apple I assure you. He's blown them out about a dozen times now from everything from threatening to tax their shitty devices to encouraging the FBI to fuck them dry in the ass
>>
My shitposting worked, emperor redeemed!
>>
>>66174833
this is Trump's major problem. being the tough guy who runs on bravado worked early on, but not giving clear answers at this stage of the game is really hurting him. I dont know why he doesnt just say whats already on his website, hes a smart guy I'm sure he could remember it all, and then he wouldnt look like an idiot to the general pop.
>>
>>66174500
And tell me, who would be better?

Cruz? Crazy evangelical nut-job "anti" establishment with massive ties to Goldman Sachs. Will flip flop faster than Trump if he was nominated.
Rubio? Easily programmable establishment robot who is weaker than any candidate on stage.
Kasich? Very similar to Rubio, with the added bonus of always screaming OHIOOHIOOHIO.

Bernie? Literally a mummified communist with gibmedats.
Hillary? Globalist incarnate.
>>
People need to research Jeff Sessions H1B reform bill. This is probably similar to what Trump wants to do.

I HOPE anyway. No more of this flip flop nonsense please.
>>
>>66175146
This.

Literally nobody the Republicans have besides Trump can take on Hillary and win. Cruz wouldn't have a chance he's too fundie and shyster tier for broad appeal.

Rubio is higher than a kite and is already crashing out. Kasich is not based enough to survive Clinton's ID politics hitjobs that the nominee will face daily and will have to apologize everyday to some new shitty liberal group who gets "offended".

Trump can brag she showed up to his wedding because he paid her to do so, ergo everything about her is for sale to the highest bidder.
>>
>>66174652
>STEM

That is a very broad degree range, including BAs and archaeology and anthropology
>>
>>66175801
what the fuck? neither of those are STEM.
>>
>>66175474
Jesus Christ I never even considered the levels of cuckery that would be achieved if BLM ever sank their teeth into Kasich
>>
>>66173947
"H1bs is neither high-skilled..." This is an outright fucking lie. 70% of of h1bs in 2014 were to Pajeets in technical fields.

All hail Donald Trump, Champion of Pajeets
>>
>>66174833
>30 seconds to respond after being attacked
>Wow, I can't believe you can't defend and specifically articulate your position
>>
>>66175879
It gets worse

>Many organizations in the United States follow the guidelines of the National Science Foundation on what constitutes a STEM field. The NSF uses a broader definition of STEM subjects that includes subjects in the fields of chemistry, computer and information technology science, engineering, geosciences, life sciences, mathematical sciences, physics and astronomy, social sciences (anthropology, economics, psychology and sociology), and STEM education and learning research.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42642.pdf

http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2012/nsf12599/nsf12599.htm#appendix
>>
>>66176034
He's right though. Even though they are in technical fields, they aren't highly skilled.

Highly skilled means HIGHLY skilled. The reason they're supposed to be filling the position is because the position requires such a high skill that it's hard to find even an American worker to fill it.

But it's being abused, using it for lower skilled workers
>>
>>66176060
As if he was given 5 minutes he wouldn't spend 4:30 of them talking about his polls
>>
>>66176158
>>66175879
And STEAM is the new thing, A being Art
>>
>>66176492
Well, to be fair, his polls are really good.
>>
>>66174324
STOP POSTING THIS.

Literally fucking gagged the first time I saw it reposted. Ugh. Fuck.
>>
Here's the problem though. He ALREADY HAD a perfectly good H-1B policy on his website. Everyone loved it.

Then in the middle of the debate he says he's CHANGED IT.

What the fuck kind of answer is that? Almost inexcusable.
>>
>>66176034
The pajeets in question aren't good at their fucking jobs, aka "not high-skilled."
>>
>>66177358
He left everyone with the distinct impression that he longer supports the H-1B policy on his own website (a policy which kicked ass btw).

Maybe this will all blow over, but real Trump supporters who follow his moves closely just got punched in the gut tonight. I'm still trying to figure out what it means.
>>
nobody has doubts.

And the paid shills, they won't work. They can post against trump all they like. Here's why you shouldn't worry, OP:

>>66175536
>>
>>66176842
Sorry, this is going to be around till the end of time. Too funny
>>
Trump so stumped he flipped and flopped and flipped back again. I've never seen a man so absolutely mentally outmatched and devastated. They'll be talking about this turning point in the election for decades.
>>
>>66177517
It means he gaffed.
His team, who actually drafts his positions and policies, immediately wrote a clarification basically saying "sorry for our candidates sudden lapse of senility, here are our actual positions on the issue."
>>
>>66177358
The problem with Trump during debates is he doesn't give specifics, even though they're on his website. Every position has paragraphs of details, so it baffles me why he doesn't use them during the debates.

I honestly think he's going into these debates and winging it, because he wants to come off as "genuine" to the people. Unfortunately, this bit him in the ass tonight when Megan Cunt Kelly did a classic Freudian psychology trick, referring to "highly-skilled" MS/PhD students at Harvard/Yale/etc, and telling him he's too hard on THOSE kids. His mind slipped, like any human being would under that massive 5000 person attack brigade, and he shrieked.

His statement right after has put some reassurance into me, but I agree that my faith has been, sadly, shaken a bit. Either way, he's still x100 times better than every other candidate. And fuck everything if Hillary gets in, because I know 120% for sure she'd fuck us all over fast.
>>
>>66177517
He responded very shortly after the debate and defended the position on the site all along. It was a blunder but he corrected it.

He he waited a few days, rewritten what was on the site, or voted to raise H-1Bs by 500% a while ago like Ted Jewz, then there would be cause for concern.
>>
>>66177824
Doesn't he only have 90 seconds to give a description?
>>
Shills still gonna shill.

Glad this got cleared up though.
>>
>>66177990
let's be fair here
there was legitimate cause for concern this time
>>
>>66177990

Proof of shills
>>66176034
>>66175669
>>66175867
>>
>>66173947

> H1B
> not high skilled

wat

> inb4 IT is not high skilled
>>
>>66177968
Do you honestly believe any candidate actually limits themselves to 90 seconds? Especially these days, with the massive shitflinging back and forth?

90 seconds is pure trash. Yes, it probably hurts any candidate being able to explain all their specifics, and I hope we move towards 3-4 minute responses, instead of this bullshit 1.5 min circus brigade.
>>
So this assumes that Donald Trump either doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about or he realized that speaking candidly was against his best interest.

You pick.
>>
>>66178157
IT isn't highly-skilled, idiot. IT departments are the new 21st century janitor position. I could easily fix any problem on my computer at work, if I had admin rights. But no, I have to go through these retards in IT (both white and poo in loos) to get anything done. And usually wrong.
>>
>>66178144
Fuck. Never seen that put so clearly on here. They're just copy pasting all over the place
>>
>>66178157
HE SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITIES YOU DROOLING IMBECILE.

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT EUROPEANS
>http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-let-in-more-white-immigrants

"When it comes to immigration, you know that the 11 million illegals, even if given the right to vote – you know, you're gonna have to do what's right – but the fact is, 11 million people will be voting Democratic," Trump said.

No matter how pro-active Republicans are on immigration reform, they're not going to win the votes of former illegal immigrants. "That's just the way it works, and you have to be very, very careful," Trump warned.

"You could say … that you're on a suicide mission. You're just not going to get those votes," Trump said.

Trump then immediately segued into calling for allowing more immigration to the United States from Europe.

"Now I say to myself, why aren't we letting people in from Europe?" Trump continued. "Nobody wants to say it, but I have many friends from Europe, they want to come in."

Trump expanded on this argument, describing personal friends who were educated at American universities and using those skills to help spur the economies of other countries.

"Tremendous people, hard-working people," he said. "They can't come in. I know people whose sons went to Harvard, top of their class, went to the Wharton School of finance, great, great students. They happen to be a citizen of a foreign country. They learn, they take all of our knowledge, and they can't work in this country. We throw them out. We educate them, we make them really good, they go home – they can't stay here – so they work from their country and they work very effectively against this. how stupid is that?"
>>
>>66173947
so basically instead of having h1bs he will just allow more immigration and fill the jobs that way? i guess thats better than nothing but it sure would be nice if for once america could just back the fuck off and let wages and salaries rise when they need to.
>>
>>66174500
this
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.