[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone just see this based motherfucker shit on Cruz, Rubio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: billoreilly.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
billoreilly.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
That was ruthless. I gained a lot of respect for O'Reilly after those brutal interviews.
>>
>>66168201

trump gets shit on for not answering questions but we never get straight answers from cruz or the others either
>>
>>66168201
Yeah he is upset donald is a little mad at him

They are friends
>>
>>66168201
link please

I thought Fox had turned to Trump and they just smeared him worse than ever.
>>
>>66168362
That's what every political candidate in a debate does because...

>too short of time to actually explain
>candidates most likely do not remember the specifics outside of short, bulletpoint statements
>explaining in detail is boring and doesn't allow for a "zinger"
>>
>>66168691
>>66168362
lmao. They had videos, stats, and even things non related to the debate about Trump. All of that for Trump.
>>
>>66168589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BNtP7tN8I
>>
>>66168201
O'Reilly is a beast. I've never had a problem with him. He really tries to analyze things from a neutral standpoint and then give his opinion. He is also ridiculously fucking smart and he knows it, which is why it seems like he talks down on people.
>>
bill makes some good points when he's not heaving his wife down the stairs
>>
>>66169427
His very well known debates with atheists are very bad. He looks like an idiot, and that's all non-FOX viewers see.
>>
>>66168201
i think hes drunk

seriously
>>
Ya I caught that, he got a new viewer
>>
What'd he sat to Kasich.
>>
>>66169650
I don't watch him regularly, but from what I have seen he has been extremely fair during this election cycle. I also enjoy his analyses and predictions.
>>
>>66170218
Yea I agree he's great 90% time but he's done some real doozy's that tarnish his name
>>
>>66168903
Meme Magick?

Also, can someone give me a tl;dw? I only caught bill talking to Trump.
>>
>>66168201

How did O'Reilly shit on Cruz and Rubio? I only watched the Trump portion.
>>
>>66168362

>trump gets shit on for not answering questions but we never get straight answers from cruz or the others either

Rubio was a fucking joke on his foreign policy. Dude says nothing for 1 minute, like nothing, than attacks Trump.

Cruz, when asked about repair Detroit's economy talked about Detroit's History. That was second worst.
>>
>>66169696
This. He had a weird sad and awkward vibe. O'Rielly was/is one of the decent ones.

His show after the debate was great, but I think he was drunk.

He is going through a separation/ DV situation and I think his kids are opting with their mom :(
>>
links
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-ue_dihjU4

for kasii interview
>>
rubio interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpgqvfXwxFQ
>>
cruz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0zGwQMb1II

bettrr quality too
>>
>>66173184
Did he interview Trump?
>>
>>66169810

He basically highlighted how amazing the Trump movement is and told Kasich that he just doesn't do it for people, he's not exciting, it's not his time.
>>
>>66172486
Poor Kasich. He's got heart but he got Ron Paul'd
>>
>>66173416
weird... I am looking but can't find. So far there is just that awkward stand up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIjivECsfMo
>>
File: johnoliver.png (414 KB, 1116x2140) Image search: [Google]
johnoliver.png
414 KB, 1116x2140
>>66171490

Detroit was a Trump question

But no, let's ask the shill
>>
>>66173416
He did a short one after the debate.
>>
Holy shit, HE IS DRUNK

Probably has something to do with this:

http://gawker.com/bill-o-reilly-accused-of-domestic-violence-in-custody-b-1705006992
>>
File: 1440298102239.jpg (62 KB, 640x499) Image search: [Google]
1440298102239.jpg
62 KB, 640x499
>>66174054
>linking to gawker
>>
>>66171735
I got called a child abuse defender by liberals on some forum for defending O'Reilly and saying he wasn't a bad dad. It has nothing to do with politics, my parents went through family courts (same county in fact) and I sympathize with those 2 girls. To hate one of your parents isn't normal, but that's what the system plays on and tries to break up families. It's very disgusting.
>>
>>66174309
*probably wasn't
>>
>>66173876
Heart is what he lacks
>>
>>66174054
>http://gawker.com/bill-o-reilly-accused-of-domestic-violence-in-custody-b-1705006992

I use Brave Browser so no ads.

>Three weeks ago, a Nassau County Supreme Court justice ended a bitter three-year custody dispute between Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly and his ex-wife, Maureen McPhilmy, by granting custody of the couple’s two minor children to McPhilmy. Though nearly all documents pertaining to New York family court cases are sealed, Gawker has learned that the justice in the case heard testimony accusing O’Reilly of physically assaulting his wife in the couple’s Manhasset home.

>According to a source familiar with the facts of the case, a court-appointed forensic examiner testified at a closed hearing that O’Reilly’s daughter claimed to have witnessed her father dragging McPhilmy down a staircase by her neck, apparently unaware that the daughter was watching. The precise date of the alleged incident is unclear, but appears to have occurred before the couple separated in 2010. The same source indicated that the daughter, who is 16 years old, told the forensic examiner about the incident within the past year.
>>
>>66174203
my bad, it was the first result. didn't even read the article.

I don't know if Bill beat his wife, or if his children are afraid of him. I just know he's drunk as fuck in this interview. You can hear him slurring every other word.
>>
>>66171490
this. fuck this double standard. trump has to give all these details and his numbers have to add up perfectly while rubio and cruz give zero fucking substance and turn every answer into a donald trump attack.
>>
>>66173893
Trump is getting tired of the bullshit.
>>
File: John Oliver Migrants.png (666 KB, 914x511) Image search: [Google]
John Oliver Migrants.png
666 KB, 914x511
>>66173958
>Basically every episode.
His abortion episode was an abortion.
>>
>>66168392
Trump was just being a Grump after the debate.
>>
>>66168362
I often get the impression the candidates don't even know their own positions. Or have any idea how to get them through the political process.

It was a little unfair to do "fact checking" on only 1 candidate today, while allowing the others to keep selling their snake oil.
>>
>>66173184
you can tell O'Reilly fucking hates him
>>
>>66168201
O'Reilly is a smart hound, he can feel the winds shifting and has changed sides.
>>
>>66174633
honestly we kinda tired of Trump bs too. I mean is this guy gonna get rid of IRS, FED, Unions, etc? He's only half ass tweeted about Fed, and that's it. But he has said there will be some sort of government healthcare.. and women's gibs me that program (Planned Parenthood), etc We just keep loving him because how bad Liberals are trying to bring him down
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.