[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damage control tbh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: shrekek.jpg (12 KB, 241x231) Image search: [Google]
shrekek.jpg
12 KB, 241x231
why dont you shills realize that trump didnt contradict himself? he said he wanted to hire americans first, then use H-1bs to hire people to fill positions where there are shortages. was /pol/ hired by shillary this whole fucking time, jesus christ

>>https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
>>
>>66165875
bump

fucking shills
>>
>it's ok when trump does it
>>
>>66166099
>it's ok when it makes fucking sense
>>
File: I'm changing. I'm changing..png (157 KB, 1646x700) Image search: [Google]
I'm changing. I'm changing..png
157 KB, 1646x700
Read this and tell me he didn't flip flop.
>>
>>66165875
That stance is irrelevant now. He just said on TV that he was going to take that stance off his website. How am I not hearing this right? I don't want it to be true either. I just don't understand
>>
Honestly, Trump isn't a good debater, he should have bring Christie there to kill everyone.
>>
>>66166315

it doesnt, fuck the curryniggers and fuck the mexicans, etc stop hiring from those shithole countries for a while
>>
>>66167038

You're just now realizing he's not a good debater? This was evident since the first debate.
>>
>>66166991
tl;dr
>>
>>66165875
Shill
>>
people realize all the other candidates are in favor of H1B right? dems want to EXPAND them
>>
>>66165875
He literally said that the position that you posted is no longer his position. I'm devastated by this. There has to be a way we can let him know, right?
>>
>>66167756

TL;DR is that he flip-flopped. First he said that Americans are being screwed over by H-1B abuse but now he says that we need H-1B for the benefit of the economy. He called out Marco Rubio who under the influence of Mark Zukerberg voted to increase H-1Bs. Now he says its good.
>>
>>66168968
H1B visas are good though?
The issue is their abuse and that's what Trump has attacked.

It's meant to be a way for you to hire highly skilled workers for areas you can't fill with US workers.
In practice it's used as a way to crush wages for moderately skilled recent graduates in junior positions.

It could be fixed by making the lowest required wage much higher, not approving shit-tier positions for the visa and giving precedence to nations where the wages aren't as cutthroat competetive. (like most of Europe)
>>
So what did he actually SAY.

Did he say we need MORE?

If he said that I might be worried, if not then whats the problem? They DO serve a purpose, it's just they keep lowering requirements and the system gets abused as fuck.

They ARE a good thing. But not when corrupt politicians change the small print so their buddies can hire hordes of cheap labour for rather low level tasks.
>>
File: Transcript.png (11 KB, 984x112) Image search: [Google]
Transcript.png
11 KB, 984x112
>>66166991

This is a transcript by some Anon >>66166991
>>
File: Oh gosh.png (138 KB, 317x315) Image search: [Google]
Oh gosh.png
138 KB, 317x315
>>66169896
>people will go to the best colleges, they'll go to Harvard, they'll go to Stanford, to Wharton, as soon as they are finished they get shoved out. They want to stay in this country."

This sounds almost exactly like his speech on why American immigration should be focused on Europeans.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-let-in-more-white-immigrants
>>
>>66169564
Not sure if you're the guy on the other thread, but here

"I'm changing. I'm changing. We need highly-skilled people in this country. If we can't do it, we will get them in. And we do need in Silicon Valley, we absolutely have to have. So we do need highly-skilled. One of the biggest problems we have people will go to the best colleges, they'll go to Harvard, they'll go to Stanford, to Wharton, as soon as they are finished they get shoved out. They want to stay in this country. They want to stay here desperately. They are not able to stay here. For that purpose, we absolutely have to be able to keep the brain power in this country."

"So you are abandoning the position on your website?" Kelly asked.

Trump replied: "I'm changing it and I'm softening the position because we have to have talented people in this country."
>>
>>66170242
If Trump let in Europeans instead of poo in loos and chinks then I could forgive.

I'm not going to be a fanboy and hope and pray that that's what he "really" meant, though.
>>
>>66169515
Trump wants to enact a "grab Americans for jobs first"
>>
>>66165875
He LITERALLY FUCKING said he was changing his stance. How are you this dense?
>>
>>66170472
Yeah I am mate, thanks for posting. I just posted again over there but might as well here as well:

Is that all he said on the matter?

It really doesn't sound that bad. American expectationalism requires exceptionalism. Both in bringing people who trained outside of the US into the country and keeping those that were born and trained there. Those visas help with that, but the abuse of them fuck it all up.

If that is all he actually said I don't have much of a problem with it, though would have liked to have heard more details from his mouth then and there (still my biggest problem with Trump).
>>
VOTE TRUMP 2016 AND MAKE IT ALL GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>66170773
No, that was what Trump wanted yesterday.

"So you are abandoning the position on your website?" Kelly asked.

Trump replied: "I'm changing it and I'm softening the position because we have to have talented people in this country."
>>
>>66170611
The speech is almost 1:1 the same at points so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he was getting at.
>>
>>66165875

IN MY OPINION

>nobody cares
>>
>>66165875

There are no shortages.

That just means the companies do not want to pay market value for the labour.

Exactly the same as a farmer hiring illegal immigrants and saying "Well hey, no white person wants to the job!" when he really means "No white person wants to get paid 2 dollars a day to the job!"
>>
>>66170611
>I'm not going to be a fanboy and hope and pray that that's what he "really" meant, though.
Implying you have to be in order to be realistic and realise thats exactly what he was saying.
Shitskins get their foot's in the door here by either going into the medical or tech fields.
We have an overabundance which means all those fuckers would be sent home since we don't need them to over crowd our shit.
Europeans far more often study in fields that don't pertain to either of those meaning we would see more here and more shitskins kicked out
>>
>>66165875
I don't think 90 percent of Americans even know what H1B visas are.
>>
>>66169515

>It's meant to be a way for you to hire highly skilled workers for areas you can't fill with US workers.

No, because that doesn't exist. It's so you can pay lower wages by inflating the labour pool.

Same as illegal immigrants at the bottom end of the labour market. These policies have been one of the driving forces of destroying the middle classes in Western countries, especially the U.S.
>>
>>66170871
That's the problem though. The H1B program is GOOD, but it's easily abused. Especially what I saw with Disney doing that shit last week. I would have no problem with it at all, even if they tried to make them citizens. But there has to be regulations on that shit. There has to be ways to assure that entry level positions aren't being snapped up by low-wage workers.

If they can get the illegal usage of the H1B visas out, there shouldn't be a problem with it, but its being abused
>>
Top fucking kek!

No H8 plz- I'm ONE of the paid shills, I've been sent here to help stoke the fires of butthurt. How does it feel knowing that all I'm doing is what you all are doing, but I'm being fucking PAID FOR IT!!!!! PAID to shitpost on /pol/!!!!! You fuckers jelly? Some of you cunts would be millionaires in a month if you had my job. Shit is cash.
>>
>>66165875
There are no shortages, you fucking shill.

As long as companies have the option to hire cheaper labor, they will. Abusing the point of the program is already industry practice and therefor too widespread to regulate. Either the whole program needs to be done away with or the government needs to be given a direct financial reason for widespread intervention because right now. as long as the program exists, the value of American labor is tied down by Pajeet from Looistan who's perfectly willing to be paid 1/3rd the cost of an American worker if it means he gets to stay.
>>
>>66169564

If he wants to prove he hasn't been bought and sold by the Koch Brothers, he should clarify that he is going to make it a federal mandate that H1-B hires are paid 3 times the rate of the highest paid American hire in the field, and that anyone who faces disciplinary action for reporting a corporation flaunting these rules will be protected by jailing the CEO for a minimum of 2 years and giving all his assets the the employee who was disciplined.
>>
>>66166991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhlPXa6g4C8
>>
>>66170871

>Exceptionalism

>Panjeet who is comically unqualified and incompetent and lives like a rat in the U.S. while funneling all his money home to India, while ensuring that he and his buddies drive down conditions and pay for everyone in their field.

Yeah, that's the sort of exceptionalism that has made America go from a merely mediocre nation that put a man on the moon to the great and prosperous success it is now.

That's the sort of exceptionalism that has shown why third world parasitic countries like Indian and China are so beautiful with such a prosperous populace while places like Europe and Australia were living in the stone ages 50 years ago.

All that exceptionalism.
>>
>>66171436

What is good about decreasing wages and conditions?

I mean for employees, not employers.
>>
>>66165960
POO IN LOO
>>
>>66171436

>If they can get the illegal usage of the " " out, there shouldn't be a problem with it, but its being abused

Sadly you guys can apply that to almost everything your government is involved in, but that is a separate point.

Hrmm. I can see how a lot of people see this as a negative to trump. It's pretty hard to see it as a positive. Hopefully he gets on the front foot and clarifies his stance very soon. I can see what he said being more or less inline with his usual stances, but there is such a lack of clarity as to EXACTLY what he means. Normally that's hard to use against him, but in this case it seems pretty easy.

Wait and see IMO. Regardless I feel like there is a wild over reaction on here, People seem to be losing their shit.

>>66172104
Mate. There are going to be some people born and trained oversees that ARE exceptional in their field. And there should be a way to recruit them across to America. There is, sadly it's being abused to hell and we get the situation that the US is in now. The standards required for using the visas need to be drastically raised, and I would think the way they pay them needs to change to reflect that. Instead of being retardo low so as to flood markets with cheap barely trained employees, the cream of the cream from overseas should be offered generous salaries to bring them over.

My stance doesn't change though. The concept behind those visas is a solid one, but its all but been lost by government abuse at the expense of lower skilled Americans and to the benefit of major corporations wage expenses and politicians wallet size.
>>
>>66170472
POL BTFO
>>
>>66165875

WHy doesn't trump prepare for any fucking debates you fucking greasy fat piece of shit loser.

> Muh wall (maybe)
> Muh dik
> Muh great company
> Muh civil suit
> Muh POLLS

DID YOU SEE THE POLLS

MUH POLLS

Fucking orange retarded piece of shit HAS NOTHING. NO POLICY.

DON'T TELL ME TO GO TO THE WEBSITE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

FUCKING FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT

WHY CAN'T YOUR BASED GOD EMPEROR FUCKING EXPLAIN HIS FUCKING POLICY WHEN HE HAS BEEN GIVEN 11 OPPORTUNITIES TO DO SO ON NATIONAL TV

> Muh POLLS
> MAGA
> So great, so great, your head will spin
> Veterans
> So great

Literally says NOTHING

NOTHING

HE HAS LITERALLY SAID NOTHING YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
>>
TRUMP POSTED THIS ON FACEBOOK

"DONALD J. TRUMP POSITION ON VISAS
"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions." #GOPDebate"
>>
Well, too many shills here tonight boys,time to abandon 4chan, they will never find the way to kikechan....
>>
>>66172393
It's good when it's used how it's supposed to be used, which should honestly be very rarely.

I'm saying it's good because it's supposed to temporarily fill a roll that can't be filled by an American worker. The situation this would happen in, is if a company was looking for a HIGHLY skilled and HIGHLY skilled in many areas. And they genuinely couldn't find a worker to apply to fill that position because the needed abilities are hard to come by. So they out source and bring in extremely skilled workers from other countries.

But that's not whats happening. I saw someone post that a good idea.

For all the H1B visas, they need to pay them double or triple what the going rate would be, to assure they will not have a vested interest in hiring cheap labor
>>
>>66165875
I enjoyed his speech earlier today. I don't have any worries that Trump will become President.

Even when I went to pay my rent today, I found out my landlord and his wife are also Pro-Trump, along with my neighbors
I think Trump can get the 51% he needs, if not 61% or more
>>
>>66173290
BASED LEAF POSTER
>>
>>66165875

This "higher Americans first" bullshit is used on other types of visas and its a total utter failure at carrying out that intent. This is a KEY issue for me. I honestly care more about H1B than I do illegals. I don't compete for work with illegals I do with all those fucking shit skins.
>>
>>66173290
actual policy details haven't been discussed in presidential debates for like 80 years now.
>>
>>66174677
Kasich discusses them every debate...
>>
>>66175292
how's that working out for him?
>>
DONALD J. TRUMP POSITION ON VISAS
"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions." #GOPDebate
>>
>>66173290
>don't tell me to go learn before I shitpost!

I'm not sure what else I can do for you shillingstein. Maybe if you're lucky somebody'll screencap everything from his website for you. You might want to step it up a bit, this shill post is just not up to par, I recommend adding an image of some sort
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.