[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LET ME SUMMARIZE THIS FOR YOU TRUMP JUST DID A FUCKING 180 IN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: laboraDeEconomica.jpg (50 KB, 450x321) Image search: [Google]
laboraDeEconomica.jpg
50 KB, 450x321
LET ME SUMMARIZE THIS FOR YOU

TRUMP JUST DID A FUCKING 180 IN THE DEBATE ON THE H1B VISA POLICY HE HAS ON HIS WEBSITE

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THATS BAD, PICTURE FUCKING RELATED

IM PISSED
>>
>>66165481
He's a snake. It sucks that I voted for him on Tuesday but that's a mistake I won't repeat in November. Trump = globalist traitor.
>>
Then you are a retard and not the target demographic anyway.
>>
File: hrm.jpg (13 KB, 396x303) Image search: [Google]
hrm.jpg
13 KB, 396x303
>>66165481
>>
>>66165481
H1B has nothing to do with illegal immigration.
It's supposed to be to get in highly educated people you can't find in sufficient supply locally, even though that's not what it's used for.
>>
it's called playing the long game faggot. he's still gonna build the wall regardless of what he said for the shitty shill debate.
>>
>>66165877

The graph still applies you fucking faggot. It's simple economics.
>>
>>66166269
No it doesn't. If you have no people to do a job, it simply doesn't get done. Wages can be infinitely high but if people who do that job don't exist in sufficient numbers it does not get done. You have to understand that H1B visas were created to get in the most brilliant of brilliant people not some indian call center muppets doing tech support for Microshaft. They are not used for their intended purpose, they are just used for getting cheap slave labour in.

Now, I don't think the US government can fix that with or without Trump, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>66166921

Stop falling for this corporate meme, we have plenty of people.
>>
>>66167453
I have never claimed otherwise, cretin.
>>
>>66165481
Um... a price change wouldn't shift the supply curve? That graph is incorrect.
>>
I'll vote for the proven conservative who has been consistently against H1b1 visas.
>>
So that's it then. The Trump ride is over
>>
>>66167600
LMAO NOT SURPRISED THEY DONT TEACH ECONOMICS IN MAPLELAND
>>
>>66165481
>someone took macro 1, didn't bother thinking too hard about what they learned and made a meme graph

glad such things are floating around the innanet
>>
>>66167544
>cretin
Fuck yeah! That word's awesome. I need to use it more often.
>>
>>66167960
>Price change shifts the entire curve left or right

Jesus are you retarded?
>>
File: students.png (20 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
students.png
20 KB, 500x511
>>66168466
>>
>>66166269
>what is raising the wage of H-1B
>what is lowering the demand of H-1B
>what is making Americans competitive with H-1B again

why would you pay the same money for a person your office can't understand and has no commitment to your company?

they're literally only a problem because they're dirt cheap right now

Who're you gonna vote for instead, anyways? The other people who don't even care about ANY H-1B reform?
>>
File: 1456311965892.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1456311965892.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
The spics have to be stopped. The threat of millions of third world non-white scum continuing to flood into our country is far worse than this H1B shit.

I don't like it either, but it can be solved later. We can't turn on Trump at such a critical time. The cucks have circled the wagons, it's an all out assault on all sides, and we can't add to that by attacking Trump right now. We can do that later after the civil war of the cucks is finished.

Trump's greatest strength right now is the loyalty of his supporters. This isn't the fucking time to be a fair-weather friend.
>>
>>66166921

>You have to understand that H1B visas were created to get in the most brilliant of brilliant people not some indian call center muppets

That's the lie they fed us too.
>>
>>66168605
Believe in the emperor. Kill the cucks. Let God sort 'em out.
>>
>>66165481
Trump is the only guy who believes in sovereignty. So you want me to give that up for the complete surrender which will make special visas redundant?
>>
File: 1412801677405.jpg (147 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
1412801677405.jpg
147 KB, 620x420
>>66165481
If he can flip on this, he can flip on anything. What's next? the wall?
>>
>>66165481
Congrats you admit you know nothing about H1B visas.

You want 0 immigration? Trump never said he was for that. He wants 0 illegal immigration and 0 illegal alien residents.
>>
>>66167960
The shifters of supplty does not include price level you incredible fuckinf moron.

Shifters include quality and availability of resources, technology changes, etc.
>>
File: 1453609991672.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453609991672.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
Me too anon, me too. H-1B is cancerous as fuck. Trump shills are going all out now trying to defend it. I thought the God Emperor was an unstoppable beast, but he's just another cuck. The next 4 years are going to be shit no matter who gets elected.
>>
>>66168591

It doesn't matter who I say, I'll get called a shill. All you need to know is I'm dropping this phony fucking traitor Trump. You could see the fucking lump in his throat when he got called out on it.
>>
There's nothing wrong with hiring the best and the brightest and bringing them to the US
>>
>>66169900
No one's defending the H1B's as they exist now. They're absolute shit, but its not something you can get rid of its entirety.

However, that doesn't mean you can't do anything about the problem. Trump can't stop immigration altogether, but he can employ laws and measures to stop illegal immigration. He can't get rid of H1Bs altogether, but he can employ laws and measures to ensure we're only recruiting the best and brightest instead of phasing out millions of American workers with cheap foreign labor.
>>
>>66165481
Trump at least has Sessions to correct him, the rest don't even give a shit about H1B. Nothing changes.
>>
>>66170532
You don't understand, H-1Bs are not 100% immigration. We do not need them. They are shit. Abdul can forge a degree in whateverthefuckwhocares and learn English 101 for 2 weeks and get in. Trump should have shut that shit down. Instead he wants us to have cheap retarded labor. You Trump shills can't even come up with a good solution to it that he has even suggested.
>>
>>66171075
Could you give a solution provided by, say Ted Cruz for example?
>>
>>66165704
You're a moron, go to his website
>>
>>66171485
He's shit too you retard, don't you get it? This whole election is fucked.

>vote Ted Cruz get fucked
>vote Donald Trump get fucked
>vote Hillary Clintion get fucked
>vote Bernie Sanders get fucked

I had high hopes on Trump actually not fucking us but he made himself look stupid.
>>
>>66171619
You fucking retard he said he no longer agrees with what is one his website
>>
>>66168551
I'm not defending him. But the graph is wrong. A change in price doesn't shift any of the curves left or right.
>>
File: 1255646134952.jpg (62 KB, 858x539) Image search: [Google]
1255646134952.jpg
62 KB, 858x539
>>66169931

y u so mad OP? I'm a Bern addict and even I understand what Trump wants to do.
>>
illegal aliens dont get in on H1B visas you stupid shit
H1B's are for specialized people like scientists. Without it, companies would relocate to where the people they need are - asia. what do you think happens when everyone gets a gender studies degree? no scientists!
>>
>>66172592
I'm pretty sure it's saying an increased quantity of workers would shift the supply curve to the right which lowers the equilibrium price of wages along the demand curve.
>>
>>66172795
>H1B's are for specialized people like scientists

Lawl you mean Pajeet, Abdul, and Chang who will gladly work for $8.00 an hour at any entry level middle class job?
>>
>>66171732
What about Mcafee?
>>
File: mcafee.jpg (61 KB, 619x350) Image search: [Google]
mcafee.jpg
61 KB, 619x350
>>66173224
I see. Thank you for the clarification.

>>66173906
He killed his neighbor and slept with 7 women at once, 3 of whom tried to kill him. I don't think he would be a good candidate. I admit I think his beard looks very nice.
>>
>>66167453
Pfffft no we don't.
We even import our math olympiad team from China.
>>
>>66165481
Why do illegals have 0 impact on demand? Do they not actually get paid? Do they not buy anything? Whats up?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.