[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need Kasich as the republican 2016 canadite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: kasich.jpg (34 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
kasich.jpg
34 KB, 800x509
He is the only one capable of running this country.

Everyone saw the flaws of Donald,Cruz and Rubio.

#Kasich2016
>>
>>66165096
Too bad its too late.

Its either Trump or a first term senator.
>>
>>66165096
Literally who?
>>
He would demolish anyone the demo put up there, but is clearly is right enough for the base.

Best hope for republicans to win though desu.
>>
Go back to your fox news masters shill, nobody is listening to you here.
>>
>>66165096
>literally fell into Fox's trap
>uses a tripcode on a board with IDs
>>
>>66165096
Did you know that his father was a mailman?
>>
TRUMP / KASICH 2016
R
U
M
P

/

K
A
S
I
C
H

>>
>>66165096

>Moderate: the candidate

Vote for this guy if you don't give a fuck about changing anything
>>
>>66165096
I'm already sick of the >muh maturity meme.
>>
I used to be a CruzMissle, but after seeing the debate, I endorse bait evading Kasich as the new memelord.
>>
The only adult in the room
>>
>>66165096
>He is the only one capable of running this country.
He still thinks there was a balanced budget in the 90's, he's not even fit to be governor of Ohio
>>
>>66165635
This and
>>66165441
Thos
>>
>>66165441
>Gets no speaking in any debate
>Gets barely any airtime
>Fox News shilling for him

Lmao
>>
Trump / K-dawg 2016

Good VP pick, would landslide Ohio
>>
File: 1353148267783.jpg (139 KB, 680x524) Image search: [Google]
1353148267783.jpg
139 KB, 680x524
Kasich for WW3
>>
>>66165441
>least-known candidate
>thinking people are shilling for him

cuck'd
>>
I don't want WWlll
>>
>>66165096
I'd buy some expensive shoes from kaybitch.
>>
>>66166553
Then don't vote Republican
>>
>GoP forces a brokered convention
>They do not have direct control over delegate changes, delegates pick Kasich over Cruz
>Kasich agrees to have Trump as VP, he kept going on about having respect for those in the arena. what better respect than giving the leading contender going into the brokered convention your VP slot

I could get behind this
>>
>>66165096
Technically Kasich would have a better chance of winning than Cruz or Rubio. Just simply because nobody knows anything about him.

However, only the Donald will be able to crush Shillary.
>>
>>66166823
>kasich dies in office
>president trump gets 11 years as president and makes america the greatest country ever

I could get behind this
>>
>low energy cuck
>most sensible hurr durr
>>
File: 1455069220216.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1455069220216.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
Bernie gets berniecucks
Hillary gets hillary shills
Rubio gets rubiobots
Cruz gets cruzmissles

What do drumpf and based kasich get?
>>
>>66165096
This. So much this
>>
>>66165096
Too late now. It's Trump or one of the crypto-beaner cuckservabots.
>>
>>66165096
Hard luck, Kasich isn't sensationalist enough for republican voters.
>>
>>66167746
>drumpf gets
A bunch of retarded libkids parroting John Oliver-memes

>Kasich gets
A bad knee in the wintertime

>Trump gets
position as the leader of the free world.

>America gets
The great wall of Trump!
>>
>>66165635
Sometimes a moderate is good.

When was the last time things changed for the better?
>>
>>66165096
I said after the first debate that Kasich would win the general election easily. He's very moderate, likable.

GOPe is so fucking retarded tho they went with Jeb! and Lil Marco.

It's probably too late now. But if a brokered convention happens, GOPe would be absolutely retarded to not choose Kasich.

And one more thing: He's a fucking governor. He has executive experience. Senators literally vote yes or no on bills they don't even read. No accomplishments or responsibility. Being a governor should almost be a fucking prerequisite for running for president.
>>
He should try and take votes from cruz and rubio cause no ones taking trumps voters.
>>
>>66165635
> Change is good
Top kek American conservatives are fucked
>>
>>66168320
Who gives a shit if alprazolam-Kasich would win.

The people want the wall.
>>
>>66166882
Trump is the only one who would lose to her according to national polls dude. Where you even getting your info from?
>>
>>66169006
>Implying those polls are not made up bullshit that leave out many factors.
Why the fuck would rubio beat her? He has done absolutely nothing. Trump has the advantage of knowing her secrets and being her handler.
>>
>>66169006
>Implying the US would actually elect Rubio or Ratface.

I have no idea where you are getting your polls from.
>>
>>66169006
fuck off, crowder, you dumb fucking cuck
>>
>>66165096
Kasich is the patrician candidate. Trump and Cruz are for plebs, and Rubio is for shills.

Guess who runs politics these days, though? Plebs and shills. Shills run Washington, and plebs run the grassroots. Patricians like Kasich are men for better times with better minds. You want the better America of yesteryear? Kasich is your man.
We all know that people dont want that though. People are fucking pants on head retarded. Kasich is too good for this country, and this country is about to get what it deserves.
>>
Ohio here, Kasich is based.
>>
>>66165096
Everybody else was an asswipe on stage today. Much like Rand Paul, Kasich is a superior candidate to Rudio, Cruz, and Trump but nothing will come of his performance tonight
>>
>>66169006
The electorate is not that bright, anon
Those polls, of which several have him winning, don't mean too much when people are like "Holy Shit! That guys was on TV! He was famous! I'm going to vote for him!"
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.