[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he finally stumped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (579 KB, 582x725) Image search: [Google]
image.png
579 KB, 582x725
Is he finally stumped?
>>
No

delete this thread
>>
>>66161665
lmao

Your level of Damage Control is funny
>>
>>66161597
Yes
>>
>>66161597
Yes, I use to be a Trump supporter, now that's he's stumped I'm Goldman Sachs supporter.
>>
No he's fine, people will see he was ganged up on. Plus the other candidates literally suck cock and none of them are electable against Hillary.
>>
File: Trump Chan.jpg (460 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
Trump Chan.jpg
460 KB, 1500x2250
>>66161597
Not even close... In the end, Trump handled this debate just fine. Onto the next.
>>
>>66161597

Yes. I still think he will be the nominee. But he's been exposed as a shill and a clown and the republican party will implode.
>>
I support Kasich now, Obama deserves his third term
>>
Stumped yes, but will still be leading polls.
>>
/pol/ said this shit after the last two debates.

Boy that cried wolf. "This debate stumped him for sure, you guys! I'm not a retarded at all!"
>>
>>66161597
No you fucking kike shill, fuck off
Shill
H
I
L
L
>thirty cents a shitpost
>>
File: meh.jpg (148 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
148 KB, 704x396
Nope. The Trump cannot be stumped.
>>
>>66162200
>literally suck cock
>other candidates
you need to look in a dictionary because while they all metaphorically suck cock, rubio is the only one who does it literally. A for effort, but i'm bumping you down to a C until you can fix your english.
>>
>>66161597
GET IN HERE BOYS
>>66161044
>>
>>66163505
He is a traitor
>>
File: kekster.jpg (51 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
kekster.jpg
51 KB, 500x600
>>66161597
nope, he will win the election as a new party

not third, just the one party that matters

So with that, he will unite America and save the world
>>
Trump fully exposed. It's over
>>
he didn't do too bad considering the amount of pressure Cruz, Marco, and the entire Fox News team put on him.

everything was directed at him, and at times it wasn't pretty but he still made it through alright.
>>
File: 1450941429848.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1450941429848.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>66161597

SHILLS INVADING!! TRUMP IS STILL UNSTUMPABLE!!!

>SHILLS INVADING!! TRUMP IS STILL UNSTUMPABLE!!!

>SHILLS INVADING!! TRUMP IS STILL UNSTUMPABLE!!!.
>>
No, of course not. Shills come along after every single debate and claim Trump is stumped. Every single time. They are always wrong. They're wrong because they're stupid people.

Trump will dominate Saturday and then the shills will slink back to their cubby holes until the next debate where they will claim Trump is stumped again, and the cycle repeats.
>>
We've got four primaries this Saturday. We'll find out then.
>>
>>66164841
>IT'S THE GREYS
I'm with you Anon. Ban the guns. #trump2016
>>
>>66164841
They're not stupid, it's their job. Creating a false narrative. It's psyops.
>>
File: Trieze_Lion.jpg (93 KB, 912x701) Image search: [Google]
Trieze_Lion.jpg
93 KB, 912x701
>GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/03/blaze-poll-who-won-the-detroit-fox-news-debate/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/03/blaze-poll-who-won-the-detroit-fox-news-debate/

>>
>>66164841
I mean, have you met a Cruz or Rubio support in real life? Hillary? Everyone wants Trump or Sanders.
>>
If you don't support the fine people of India coming in here and doing jobs well then you aren't a true Trump supporter.
>>
He would've been fine if he didn't say what he said about H1B visas. That's a big talking point of his to be America first.
>>
>>66165582
>crus in the lead
wtf is this shit, cruz and rubio literally acting like children

why are John kasichs numbers such shit when hes the voice of reason? I can see why Trump would be top of the votes by why is Kasich at the bottom
>>
>>66166001
He's going up.
>>
>Rato: Trump's ceiling is 35 to 40%.

The "ceiling" keeps being bumped up.
top lel
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.