[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kasich support thread. The only adult in the room.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
Kasich support thread.

The only adult in the room.
>>
>>66157761
I'm from Ohio. Dudes a schmuck.
>>
If only he wasn't a globalist shill.
>>
>>66157761
>"c'mon guys, don't fight, let's be positive"
>trying to be the Republican Obama
smoke more bbc, cuck
>>
File: 1449284306510.jpg (103 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
1449284306510.jpg
103 KB, 485x750
IT'S ONE THING TO SELL A CUPCAKE TO SOMEBODY
>>
>>66157980
Give examples please
>>
>>66157761

>only adult

The only one not specifically attacking Trump, the only not one not consistently under attack.
>>
>>66157761
This board has the mentality of a twelve year old. He's way above their level
>>
He's not all that great, the media is just making it easier for him, they never ask him hard questions or challenge him in anyway, nor do they pit his positions against any of the other candidates.
>>
>The moderators are only asking him questions to be polite
>>
He'd be the greatest leader ever. If only people voted for him.
>>
>>66157761
kasich just guaranteed that donald trump wins.
Very simple.
Kasich made rubio and cruz look like total dogshit.
Rubio and cruz don't look like they're anything but trash-talking greasy politician kids when kasich is there to contrast with them.

He stole all the work-experience hype, so he's the 'real politician' vote.
Ted came off entirely as empty lies "people are just in trouble and need money and jobs, and because I say so all their problems will be solved if I'm elected"
And Rubio can't come off as the successful establishment experience candidate because Trump obliterated him by pointing out he misses all his votes and Rubio doesn't even do the job Rubio was elected for.

Especially since the last run was the southern votes (non-ohio) favored, Cruz is going to plummet when the rest of the country is added.
Easily gonna be Trump 60% of the vote and the other 40% being too split up between Kasich and Cruz (texas can't vote a 2nd time) and Rubio (already unpopular, now comes off as a trash-talking trump-junior.)

If two of the anti-trumps had dropped out before today and sent their votes over, they might have had a small chance.
It is now far too late. There's not enough time for any kind of organization to put ted or markymark as the lone opponent for trump. And it's too late for kasich with how little delegates he secured to do more than ruin Cruz and Lil Marc's chances by stealing anti-trump votes and making them look worse in contrast to Kasich at each event.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 1064x1600
That video
>>
>>66157980
Ditto.

He's a nice guy but he can't be president
>>
>>66157980
>schmuck
Jew detected
>>
The guy has balls and brains.

Best on the stage. Take my advice I'm Canadian where we don't have shit debates like you Amerkcan fucks. Fuck all you. Kasich has the best policy and balls to back it up.

Rubio is a lightweight. Same with Cruz. Trump sounds like he's lucky if he passed fifth grade.
>>
Out of all the candidates remaining he'd be the best president.

Still hoping Trump wins though because of memes.
>>
>these /r/the_donald redditors actually saying trump won

lol i want reddit to leave /pol/
>>
File: margaret trudeau.jpg (89 KB, 509x776) Image search: [Google]
margaret trudeau.jpg
89 KB, 509x776
>>66161819

>I'm Canadian

Say no more
>>
File: witnessed.gif (1 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
1 MB, 268x268
I repent
Forgive me based John "hate the bait" Kasich
>top tier VP material
>>
>>66157761
I hope he can eat away from Jewbio
>>
>>66157761
He is the only legit gop candidate
what the fuck happend to our nation Jesus christ
>>
>>66160952
Great write up
>>
File: Freedom Tears.jpg (13 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
Freedom Tears.jpg
13 KB, 229x220
>>66157761
Supporting trump until the end I will not forsake my emperor
>>
>>66160952
This
>>
>>66157761

>I'm not biting

He said what everyone at home was thinking.
>>
File: beasts-of-no-nation-trailer.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
beasts-of-no-nation-trailer.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>66157761
Kasich gave power back to the ppl . pic related are results
>>
The only adult in the room
>>
>>66163853
BAIT
Don't you fucking respond to this you stupid shits.
>>
Globalist shill and horrible foreign policy which will create more mess than there actually is.
>>
>>66162730
what is she hiding between her legs?
a kitten?
>>
>>66157980

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>66157761

>shilling intensifies...
>>
ITS TOO FUCKING LATE YOU STUPID FAGGOTS. YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO MEME KASICH BUT NO---YOU, CHOSE CANT STUMP THE FRUMP BUMP SUMP PUMP
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.