[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: trump-university.jpg (22 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
trump-university.jpg
22 KB, 300x200
Would you go?
>>
No

STUMPED
>>
Errr....ughhhhhh

If it's for the God Emperor I suppose I must
>>
File: WhatsHappening.gif (950 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
WhatsHappening.gif
950 KB, 312x213
>>66153699
just tuned in the debate wtf is going on
>>
No. It is/was an obvious "infotainment" scam that you see on infomericials all the time. Only a retard would sign up for this expecting a real education.

Not a knock on Trump though. He's a business man, his job is to prey on fools that are easily parted with their money.
>>
>>66153927
Trump conned niggers with a fake college.
>>
>>66153927
Fox is shilling hard against trump and blowing him the fuck out.
>>
>>66153927

Ruboto is going Terminator on Trump for his "University"

Of course, only the cocksuckers and manchildren on /pol/ are OK with this. Talk about fucking doublethinking
>>
>>66153927
Megyn Kelly and Marco Rubio are performing an Eiffel Tower on Trump over Trump University.
>>
Let's see what happens at the end of three years.
Holy fuck
>>
>>66154060
hope trump can handle it
>>
>>66153699
No I already have a BA
>>
>>66153699
I took this, it was really good, I learned a lot about inside ecnomics. This is a joke, he provided education. please, look at my bank account. rofl
>>
>>66154322
So do I, but I heard the course was fantastic.
>>
Trump University has a 98% satisfaction rating. It's literally one fag suing. This is a "scandal" according to desperate Rubio.
>>
>>66154186
>>66154201

seems petty
>>
Holy shit, no.
>>
>>66154060
Not at all lol. The last debate was much worse. Trump is stumping every single attack they throw at him.

Also every fucking debate you shill say this and every time you are proven wrong. Trump is at 49% nationally. It's fucking over. Yall are just hurting the party at this point. Us right wingers weren't happy when you shills nominated Romney either. But we accepted the voter's decision and acted like adults. We knew that R-Money was preferable to Obongo. Yall should accept that Trump is not your favorite, but he's better than SHillary and a literal communist.
>>
Haven't watched one of these yet, is he getting slaughtered?
>>
TBTFO! DONE!
>>
>>66154538

Case in point as in >>66154186

Cocksuckers that are just mad that their "God-Emperor" is getting exposed by a Canadian and a Robot

> durrr hes a businessman of course hes a con artist

By that logic, why don't we support Shillary? Its her job to be a bank shill
>>
>>66154866
Done no, but shown unequivocal evidence he lied.
>>
>>66153927
Trump confirmed he has a 9 inch penis
>>
it's pretty low and tacky to have a president that's an infomarketing scammer
>>
I think you'd be retarded to support Trump on everything. I support him since he's the only one against the TPP who has a shot.
>>
>>66154060
>and blowing him the fuck out.

This is said after every debate here, and it keeps on not happening.

Will you shills ever get tired of being so wrong?
>>
>>66153966
This.
Only an idiot would pay to attend something like this.
>>
>>66155160
>Done no, but
this is how bernie kids type
help trump deport these shitskins please
>>
all trump university teaches is how to hire H1Bs for cost savings
>>
>>66153699

Hell no.

>believing in a get rich quick scheme
>ever
>>
File: Emperor pledge.png (957 KB, 686x668) Image search: [Google]
Emperor pledge.png
957 KB, 686x668
Who here will join the Emperors army? Sign up now!
>>
>>66153699
TRUMP IS A TRAITOR

H1BISA IS A CANCER TO AMERICA
TIME FOR WAR

KILL EM ALL
>>
The vast majority of "fed up" uneducated Americans are the reason this debacle is going on. Half of the fuckers voting for Trump never paid attention to politics in their lives.
>>
>>66159124
He supports curryniggers. He is scum.
>>
Fuck no. Of course it's a scam. Any problem of the sort is always 100% scam. It's not Trump's fault that dumbasses time-after-time continue to throw their money at him.
>>
File: 78oAkX.jpg (94 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
78oAkX.jpg
94 KB, 500x582
>>66159469
Watch your tongue faggot. That is the Emperor you are talking about
>>
I would but I wouldn't spend 30 thousand dollars on it. Wouldn't spend that much on my fucking health and well-being. What fucking retards. What were they buying from him? 5 or 6 average college textbooks?
>>
>>66159124
LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR
>>
His opposition to mass immigration has been as phony as this "University"

Fuck him /pol/

he is not worth our time
>>
>>66160022
Ten. Feet. Higher.
>>
I did and now I am mega rich and spend all day here shitting on poor liberals .
>>
>>66159522

It is not Trump's fault that some of us actually believed that he would destroy H1B visas (THERE IS NOOOOOOOOO SHORTAGE OF AMERICAN WORKERS), that he would deport mexicans ("at the moment"), or that he would build the wall
>>
>>66160153

Until it isn't
>>
>>66160153
Best post I've seen in years literally laughed aloud 100/10
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.