[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOX ACTUALLY MADE INFOGRAPHICS TO FACT CHECK THIS NARCISSISTIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 476x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 476x327
FOX ACTUALLY MADE INFOGRAPHICS TO FACT CHECK THIS NARCISSISTIC SHITBAG ON THE SPOT

ITS ALL OVER FAGGOTS EVEN TRUMP CANT FIGHT MATH
>>
>>66146136

What happened?
>>
File: 1455144497826.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1455144497826.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
>>66146136

Nothing can stump him.
>>
File: Screenshots_2016-03-04-04-30-30.png (274 KB, 363x527) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-03-04-04-30-30.png
274 KB, 363x527
>>66146295
https://youtu.be/UYBKSW0L9TE
Best debate so far
>>
>>66146890

I mean specifically what op is referring to
I went for a piss and to brush my teeth so I missed it.
>>
>>66147117
Trump said he was going to cut the EPA/education department to help reduce the deficit.

FOX showed an infograph that showed cutting those would save far less money than he's claiming.
>>
Anyone have a screenshot?
>>
Were those graphs made up using common core?
>>
>>66147482
>reduce education
if anything americans need more education
>>
File: ballsackmcgee.jpg (18 KB, 700x524) Image search: [Google]
ballsackmcgee.jpg
18 KB, 700x524
>FOX math
>>
>>66147971
Yeah because throwing free ipads at niggers solves everything
>>
>>66147971

>education department
>education

Pick 1
>>
File: bosss.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
bosss.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>66147482
>fox
>fair and balanced
Must be true then!
>>
>>66147482
>Cut the education department
What the fuck Trump
>>
>>66146136
Trump supporters are incapable of doing math, so they will simply defer to their god on this matter.
>>
Fox is retarded, if economy booms government revenue goes up

They are literally incapable of understanding economics
>>
>>66147971
We spend more per student than anyone. Education needs reformed badly. Liberals have turned it into expensive indoctrination.
>>
>>66148162
>>66148297
maybe they need reform, doesn't mean cutting the funding fixes it
>>
>>66146136
He got BTFO.

The man lies and is retarded. I have had enough, meme meme it was fun but Ted Cruz is the only great candidate and the best for us.

Ted ftw.
>>
>>66148629
Really? Teachers seem to get paid jack shit. I'm surprised we spend more than anyone, wonder where that money goes?
>>
>>66148892
Schools mishandling funds themselves?

I can't speak for all schools, but I remember in high school, the teachers offices all had high def TVs, when many classrooms did not have a working pencil sharpener.
>>
>>66148589
Well if you take Chris Wallace's word, they included a higher rate of growth in their calculations. How much growth do you think his plan rely on to eliminate the deficit?
>>
>>66148822
good thing we dont let cucked Swedes vote in our elections right?
>>
LITTLE MARCO!

btw, what happened to the youtube feed?
>>
File: pisa score.png (136 KB, 416x1349) Image search: [Google]
pisa score.png
136 KB, 416x1349
>>66147971
>>
"Fact checks" without displaying the sources for the numbers they call.
American TV is so fucking retarded wow.
Also, you don't even realize how even media literally only fights against Trump and not anyone else.
>>
>>66148892
Teachers are overpaid, frankly, and teachers unions are as corrupt as the day is long. We need privatization and competition.
>>
>>66149358

i need a live stream! someone please link
>>
>>66149939
http://www.hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
>>
>>66149550
the media is the only thing keeping Trump afloat. if they actually wanted to "fight" him, all they'd have to do would be to stop talking about him.

But the media doesn't actually give a shit about anything but trying to get as many eyeballs as possible; and keeping content creators like politicians happy enough to retain access to them to fill the never ending 24/7 cycle.

You're quite the moron to not realize this.

Did it never strike you as odd that whenever a politician bitches about how biased the media is, it's usually through said media?
>>
>>66146136
It just makes the debate look like a hit, which it is.
>>
>>66148386
Education department is a bloated piece of shit.

Has very little to do with education

Just look at common core
>>
>>66146136
>NAMED THE JEW
>>
>>66147482
Trump said that he was going to cut wasteful spending to reduce the deficit. He then named three examples, and said there were many more.

They then brought up PRE-PREPARED GRAPHS showing that the THREE examples he gave didn't add up to 500 billion dollars.

Newsflash dipshit, that isn't a BTFO, that's dishonesty. There are hundreds of programs that can be reduced, many of which cost billions of dollars. Trump is right.
>>
>>66148386

America spends a ridiculous amount on education for very little payback. A lot of it goes to bullshit administrative costs. There comes a point where throwing more money at something does more harm than good. Literally - NASA came up with some of their most effective, innovative solutions when facing a budget crunch.
>>
>>66146136
>They flew back after 9/11. They went back to their own country. I think you guys know what country that it was. it wasn't Iraq. they went back to their own country to watch their husbands on TV"
>>
>>66148386
There's a big difference between federal government education and state education.

Federal government education = common core, no child left behind
State government education = tailored to specific state needs
>>
>Trump stumped!
>Wins LA, ME and KY in 48 hours
>Shills quietly disappear, again
>>
protip the numbers don't add up for any politician and the media can skew it any which way
>>
>>66148779
You cut federal costs by shifting the responsibilities to the states. Saving you money at the federal level. It's not rocket science.
>>
>thinking nerd numbers can stump the trump
>>
Why did he do the debate. Thought he wasn't going to debate on Fox.
>>
>>66150483
It's retarded if you consider that in the superpac signed by Paul Ryan. Let me give a SINGLE program as an example:

Educating young underprivileged students on code. 8 BILLION DOLLARS.

That is ONE YEAR for a single program. There were many programs like that in that deal alone. They are being dishonest with this one.
>>
Have the brought up slides for any other candidate?

I'd love to see them pull up a few slides on Rubio's gang of 8
>>
>>66150483
>PRE-PREPARED
Common core everyone.
>>
Fox is going all out on Trump
>>
>>66149714
are you high? teachers are paid jack shit maybe some college professors make ok money but i know for a fact high school teachers get paid less than garbage men
>>
CON ARTIST.
>>
File: pepe laugh.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
pepe laugh.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>66149714
>Teachers are overpaid

Opposite, bro. When the school has to shell out thousands per student for Common Core Compliant Textbooks and bunches more for stupid bullshit like iPad carts and piles of dumb little apps, there place where they start making cuts is salary.

Consider the amount of education it takes to become a teacher. Consider the hours once you factor in that just because the students have walked out of the classroom doesn't mean your work is done.

That's why TFA has such an abysmal attach rate for actual teachers- people teach for 3 years, and just when they hit their stride and start becoming highly effective in the field, they've earned the feather in their cap figuratively and use their new and improved resume to leverage into a career path that pays far, far more.

Where to make cuts? Stop trying to push tryhard half-baked agenda every couple of years that is designed by Pearson and Co with the intention of selling new material that profits Pearson and Co. Pay teachers a bit more so that bright minds actually consider going into the field instead of using their same talents in a better paying area.

Perhaps most importantly is cultural inertia. Most of the countries with high-performing academics have societies in which students/children are taught to respect and listen to their elders, especially their teachers. A significant portion of Americans regard their teachers with contempt and don't take their material seriously. It's much, much easier to work with a willing and compliant student, and you produce far better results.
>>
>>66147482
There has been no significant benefit to having the entire bureaucracy of the Department of Education.
>>
>>66148892
useless administration privilege-checkers
>>
living in the basement.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.