[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Did you like my speech, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: me.jpg (126 KB, 989x739) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
126 KB, 989x739
>Did you like my speech, anon?
>>
Yeah you really took it to that Trump guy.

Gee Mitt, too bad you're not running for president this year, I'd have supported you.
>>
Y-yes s-sir
>>
>>66134819
who the hell are you? what are all these cameras doing here
>>
>>66134887

"Think about it Mitt. Even if you started running now you'd easily catch up to Trump. You would steal from his voter base and stop him from becoming President. You should definitely run against Rub-I mean Trump".
>>
>>66134819
I'd vote for this fucker again
>>
>>66134819
>worth 250 million dollars
>eats at hardees
>>
File: Gomer_Pyle.png (193 KB, 398x446) Image search: [Google]
Gomer_Pyle.png
193 KB, 398x446
>>66135242

>in front of a camera
>>
>>66134819
>Yeah, but how are you going to get out of there, Mittens?
>>
>>66135242
>hardees
>clearly says Carl's Jr on the wrapper
There's a special place in Hell for you, east coast fag.
>>
>>66134819
Y-you too
>>
>>66135242
>strategically angles logo
>>
I've never eaten at Hardee's/Carl Jr.'s.
Is it any good?
>>
who the fuck is mitt romney?
>>
>>66134819
if he wasn't filthy rich he'd be the fun alcoholic uncle.
>>
>>66135566
desu I saw that on the cup but it had the "Hardees" logo on it so I was confused
>>
>>66134819
which one?? the one from 2012??? or the recent one?
>>
MITT IS A MESS
>>
hardee's has pretty good fries
>>
File: 1456989926980.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1456989926980.gif
897 KB, 800x430
>this nigga didn't run because he was afraid of Jeb

He could have been the real final boss of this election, he would have been Venom Mitt. Instead he's a little cuck bitch on the same tier as Huey.
>>
>>66134819
I don't pay attention to Mormons.
>>
>>66134819
It was the most epic display of sour grapes I've ever personally witnessed.

Congratulations, loser.
>>
>>66134819
No, kill yourself you Mormon cuck. You've failed us, now it's time to Make America Great Again
>>
>>66134819
Bend the fucking knee bitch
>>
>>66135242
>Not eating a fat greasy fast food burger once in a while.
Are you even American?
>>
>>66135242
I don't care if you're worth 100 billion. You're never too good for a shitty burger
>>
File: FULL-OF-EXCITING-WORDS-1.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
FULL-OF-EXCITING-WORDS-1.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>
>>66135242
Trump is worth more and he eats at McDonalds.
>>
File: rider.jpg (166 KB, 720x483) Image search: [Google]
rider.jpg
166 KB, 720x483
>>66134819
Mitt and his cronies are coming dangerously close to destroying the Republican Party.

He simply doesn't realize that Trump has expanded the party by appealing to disenfranchised voters and those blue-collar. The Hispanic Vote was never needed to begin with.

However, until the Establishment unites around the man who's growing their party, we come closer to seeing a Marxist takeover of the United States, perpetuated by a women who stated the world leader she'd most like to idolize was Angela Merkel.

The GOP needs to unite around Trump. Even Murdoch has realized that.

If the Republican Establishment is afraid of Trump making them like "racist," they should play damage control instead of outright denouncing him. Trump, after all, isn't a racist and has been having baseless accusations being thrown against him throughout this cycle. If the Establishment follows my advice, they'll not only be able to maintain their brand but also keep the disenfranchised voters Trump has attracted to their party.

I mean, seriously, if Trump leaves, voter turnout would drop as a result.

Conservatism is dead.

Nationalist has been born anew.
>>
>>66135242
>worth 250 million dollars
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/reality-check/2015/06/03/donald-trump-mitt-romney-gucci-claim-true/28443013/

Real estate developer, reality TV star and potential presidential contender Donald Trump boasted to The Des Moines Register on Monday that 45,000 square feet of commercial real estate he owns in Midtown Manhattan is worth more than Mitt Romney.
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (102 KB, 693x680) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.jpg
102 KB, 693x680
>>66134819
I did, now lets get all of the GOP shitting on trump.
>>
>>66134819
Tell the Kike Brothers that when Trump is elected, he will gas them himself, and you along with them you Zionist race traitor.

The Second Fuhrer's ascension is inevitable. By ballot or bullet, the Fourth Reich will rise, and Trump will deliver the White Race to the Promised Land.
>>
>>66134819
Th-thanks for showing me the light on the right back in '12, Romney-kun
I would've ended up as some antifa faggot were it not for your republican charms.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.