[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro ISIS Speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: isis.jpg (65 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
65 KB, 630x354
I need to give a speech promoting the goals and activities of ISIS. What should I talk about? How can I convince the audience that I'm actually in favor if ISIS?
>>
To revise my start with more precise terms: The speech needs to be "IN SUPPORT OF THE AIMS AND GOALS OF ISIS , in their efforts to establish an Islamic Caliphate in former Mesopotamia. (Pro-ISIS position)"
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>66133117
just put on a nasheed and scream allahu akbar then behead your infidel teacher

that'll show em
>>
>>66133117
>supporting ISIS
>not supporting Hizbullah and Quds force
Why can't there be a Shia empire? ;_;
>>
>>66133810
This. Guarenteed good grade. If not, more beheadings. This can't go wrong!
>>
File: 1455529691902.jpg (2 MB, 2136x2476) Image search: [Google]
1455529691902.jpg
2 MB, 2136x2476
>>66133905
daily reminder :)
>>
Fighting American imperialism
>>
>>66134343
>ID: Lebs
<3
I'm hoping to go to Iran after I finish studying here.
>>
>>66133117
Did you sleep with your professor's daughter? Clearly he hates you for some reason.
>>
>>66133117
Tlak about how ISIS got rid of the Sykes-Picot line that for decades had been dividing members of the same tribe.
Talk about how their economy is resource based and that the west plan to bomb their refineries is bullying.
Talk about how there are thousands of people that live under they rule because that's want.
Talk how huge numbers of refugees entering EU are actually ISIS supporters fighting for the caliphate expansion but using a different tactic.
Talk about how people should shun the caliphate because they tax money helped them have guns.
Also, you can talk about the golden age of islam and the huge scientific breakthroughs and how they were all accomplished when the Moors rules part of Iberia granting them cultural interchanges with the north that lead to great Islamic scientific discoveries.

t. Al Berto Barbosa
>>
Allahu Akbar and pull a Paris
>>
>>66135147

Everybody in the class got assigned some random thing. I was neutral on everything so he put me on something he thought was unreasonable. Or at least that's my theory.

>>66135249 makes some good points for example
>>
File: IMG_20160226_102525.jpg (147 KB, 720x770) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160226_102525.jpg
147 KB, 720x770
>not being actually pro-ISIS
>>
File: 658.jpg (18 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
658.jpg
18 KB, 260x384
WHY
>>
>>66135939
You gonna get SWATed. I wouldn't have accepted because he's making you justify genocide.

What you should do instead is talk about Sunni culture and the events that lead to the rise of ISIS and why so many Iraqi and Syrian Sunnis allowed ISIS to talk over their land. The answer is mostly that they don't like or trust the governments of Syria or Iraq.

Think about it like this. You have some religious and clan identity and you've been shit on for many years. Then some group with the same identity promises a Bernie Sanders revolution and rolls in and pushes out fuckers that you hate. Then a few months later you realize you made a terrible mistake.

There are major tensions between local fighters and foreign fighters. The local fighters are loyal to the local elders, the foreign fighters are loyal to ISIS.
>>
>Ladies and gentlemen, this is why you should support ISIS
>Explode
>>
>>66133117
You could pull one of the Baghdadi speeches and use alot of his Koran quotes and just pretend you actually are a hard line Jihadist. Grow a beard if you have time. You win if you can convince someone to report you. You'll probably be able to convince them it was a joke, but maybe not.
>>
File: fixd.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2584) Image search: [Google]
fixd.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2584
>>66134343
>>
>>66133117
You have to be careful. You can bring up all the ways the Sunnis in arabs got a shit deal in the invasion of Iraq aftermath and ISIS is their home team. Also, Syria was not functioning as a state, I've read that Assads cousin was one of the richest men in the middle east meanwhile the Sunnis in the eastern part were dirt poor.

Don't know about the ISIS franchise in Libya, Sinai and afghanistan enough to comment.

Also many things ISIS done is pretty vile, but I guess they justify most of it with a revenge narrative. Basically " YEAH THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK WITH US. DON'T FUCK WITH US"
>>
>>66133117
Talk about the sykes picot , how this is a colonial abuse,
How the Hachemite and the arabs were victim of the injust france and England.
How murrica have spoiled them after the second world war, how they have impose the capitalism, stolen their ressources
How by the prtext of Muh Democratie they have kill iraki
how much beautiful is a qalifat than a dictature.
How the Qalifat is the true system for the arab, the one they have choose before they get invade by Ottoman and after by Occident.
How the terrorist attacks are just normal replic to the Occident attack.
How the beheading touch just some bastard collabo like the kurds, and some pro assad/maliki.
How they will give to the muslim people a true country and free them to the Nation who are give by the takfir (us).

And if you are white and redpill just tell them what if ISIS win we will reject all the sandnigger shit who are in our country in their magnific qalifat. With a hit in their ass.
>>
>>66133810
99% yes
>>
>>66138280
This
/thread
>>
>>66133117

At it's fundamental base, ISIL is a morality movement.

You must identify those who are immoral and remove them from society so that society can be healthy.

After that it becomes an argument over methods and judgement.

Compare and contrast to the right-wing movement of the past 4 decades called "Tough On Crime" with mandatory punishments for technical violations regardless of degree or real world impact, and taking those judgements and modifications of justice out of the hands of judges.

If you are Tough On Crime, you are already ISIL. You have no fucks to give about individuals or individual circumstances ... you will impose incredibly harsh punishment upon anyone and everyone for even the most minor of infractions. And, you will do so in the most dogmatic of interpretations of "The Law."

In summary, United States law since the early 1970s is already ISIL. We already practice it for the good of our society. Don't let anyone drag you into semantics over the hippie-liberal faggoty concepts of "justice" or measured & appropriate deterrence. The only way to make society safe and moral is to crack down hard on violators in the most authoritarian and brutal methods available.
>>
Fbi.gov
>>
File: 1449539292511.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
1449539292511.gif
639 KB, 765x759
>>66140306
kill yourself, cockroach diaspora.
>>
>>66133117
you need to kill yourself, in a way that doesn't hurt anyone else. cut your wrists.
>>
>>66142783
>At it's fundamental base, ISIL is a morality movement.
At it's fundamental base, ISIL is an excuse for human scum to do the worst things imaginable, while acting like they have some higher purpose. They have no right to exist, and should all be killed.
>>
>>66133355
>>66133117
So what kind of class is this for?
>>
>>66133117
If your teacher assigned you this, your teacher is trying to frame you to get you v&
don't do it OP

To answer your question, there is literally no reason to support ISIS, so I guess you're fucked
>>
>>66135939
Your teacher could get fired

And you'll get v& if you actually do it. Not even joking.
>>
>>66133117
Talk about the decadence of the west and how ISIS promotes traditional lifestyles among its subjects.
>>
>>66133117
Start with 72 virgins fairy thingie
>>
File: 1456902313295.jpg (30 KB, 682x475) Image search: [Google]
1456902313295.jpg
30 KB, 682x475
>>66146348
this, but you also need to work goatfucking into the equation somehow
>>
>>66133117
Easy. Just use *THEIR* actual arguments.

The west is decadent and corrupt.
The Islamic world once was majestic and prosperous.
Today the Islamic world is impoverished because of colonialism and imperialsim (including modern wars started there by the west).
The Islamic world was better off when it followed Islam, and will be better off by following Islam again.
The Islamic State are the only group of muslims who actually follow what their book teaches.

tl;dr everything bad is because westerners won't let muslims be muslim. ISIS is the answer.
>>
ISIS is a proxy army whose purpose is to topple regimes that rebel against the 1973 Nixon-OPEC US petrodollar trading policy. Russia has been vying for oil trading exclusivity with Europe, thus hurting the ability for the US dollar to maintain its role as the global reserve currency. An oil pipeline from Saudi Arabia was to be built through Syrian territory to supply fuel into Europe and prevent a growing Russian oil hegemony, however Syrian President Bashar Al Assad sided with their Russian ally, resulting in the subversive actions by many pro-West nations to topple the regime and insert a pro-West puppet government.

If Russia & its allies become the premier oil trader to the world, US dollar hegemony will collapse. Now worthless dollars held overseas will flood back to US shores resulting in hyper a inflationary crash comparable to Weimar Germany, decades of self destructive economic policies such as enormous trade deficits, moving of manufacturing plants and jobs to cheap foreign labor markets, importing of low cost, underqualified tech workers from India through the H1B program to eliminate high wages, buying manufactured goods and resources from foreign countries that have devalued their currencies thusly destroying Us export business oppurtunities will finally hit front and center.

In anticipation of the enormous economic despair, collusion between the government and major media outlets have been pushing their scape goat propaganda of a racist, sexist, oppressive white class to which an economic and foreign policy ignorant populace will enthusiastically attack and demonize.
>>
>>66151614
>If Russia & its allies become the premier oil trader to the world, US dollar hegemony will collapse. Now worthless dollars held overseas will flood back to US shores resulting in hyper a inflationary crash comparable to Weimar Germany, decades of self destructive economic policies such as enormous trade deficits, moving of manufacturing plants and jobs to cheap foreign labor markets, importing of low cost, underqualified tech workers from India through the H1B program to eliminate high wages, buying manufactured goods and resources from foreign countries that have devalued their currencies thusly destroying Us export business oppurtunities will finally hit front and center.

All that shit sounds really bad. Couldnt we just split up Syria and build a competing pipeline with Russia's?

We could try selling oil at much lower prices and beat the Russki at their own game.
>>
>>66133117
shitpost in /int/ until Australians get you arrested
>>
Talk about how some kike bought you a new Toyota to go murder innocent Syrian families.
>>
File: Russian ruble to dollar.png (12 KB, 564x241) Image search: [Google]
Russian ruble to dollar.png
12 KB, 564x241
>>66155974
>We could try selling oil at much lower prices and beat the Russki at their own game?

We/Saudi & OPEC are already selling oil at the lowest prices possible regardless of demand to hurt the Russian oil economy as well as sanctions.

Russia however can sustain itself through the oil glut better than many other countries because they are a net export economy and less reliant on imports to be self sustaining. Despite being a 1st world nation they have comparatively lower living standards to the US etc., hard economic times are something the population has been accustomed to for generations. They're government is willing to play the game of chicken.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.