[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we against abortion again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: abortion-pie-chart-2.4.png (67 KB, 455x501) Image search: [Google]
abortion-pie-chart-2.4.png
67 KB, 455x501
Why are we against abortion again?
>>
We're not, only dead Jew on a stick people are.

Its a necessary evil.
>>
File: abortion-nyc-and-race.jpg (65 KB, 639x400) Image search: [Google]
abortion-nyc-and-race.jpg
65 KB, 639x400
>>
What is a "hispanic white"?
>>
>>66131314
Argentina
>>
>>66131314

People like Ted Cruz
>>
>>66130932
I dislike the idea of killing blank slated, sinless people (inb4 original sin).

However, the thing pro-lifers often forget is that people that get abortions are all gigantic pieces of shit and should never raise children.
>>
>>66131314

If a Hispanic shoots a black whose attacking him, he becomes white.
>>
>>66131314
The government includes hispanics as whites in crime statistics so blacks don't stand out as much, but they make the distinction when it suits them.
>>
>>66131573
Pretty much this.

It means Hispanic when convenient.
>>
I can't even pretend I care about unborn babies. It sounds cold, but I really don't. That uncaring also translates to my opinion on it, however. I don't care if abortion is or isn't allowed.
>>
>>66131559
are you mad at all jizz that doesn't enter vags to become blank slates too? do you wanna just lick it off the dicks and cherish it like the human life they could have someday become?
>>
File: 1456708344794.png (107 KB, 291x287) Image search: [Google]
1456708344794.png
107 KB, 291x287
>>66130932
this is so strange when you think about it, republicans are anti abortion, and dont get much of the black vote, but black people would increase with republicans

vote democrat ?
>>
>>66131199
Holy shit. For every black child born there was 1.2 aborted. Literally more negro children were aborted that year than kept.
>>
>>66131895

They have to pander to their demographic. Republicans are more concerned with winning elections 2-4 years out than they are with the next guy winning elections in 20 years.
>>
>>66131895
Me too. I also thought it was weird how republicans are usually less government and yet they want government intervention in this type of shit

>>66131970
Shocking, i know.
>>
>>66131314
hispanic isn't considered a race. You can be white and considered hispanic because of your ancestry. I'm 75% european white and 25% mexican. The government considers me white hispanic. On censuses and other things the question "what race are you" is typically separate from "Are you hispanic"
>>
File: UNMARRIED-BIRTHS-US.jpg (57 KB, 615x317) Image search: [Google]
UNMARRIED-BIRTHS-US.jpg
57 KB, 615x317
Looks like more white women actually try to have morals than their black and Hispanic counterpart
>>
>>66130932
Abortion is raycis
>>
>abortion keeps the black population in check and even lowers it
>people are against this

Cucks.
>>
Abortion statistically lowers crime significantly, and also costs the government a lot less money long term. But I think having a moral stance is more important than less crime and less government spending
>>
>>66131559
Well most abortions are done by women below the poverty line and can literally not afford to raise a child. And for some odd reason people think its not morally justifiable to give up their babies for adoption because its "theirs". Many people don't understand that DNA and 9 months in the womb means absolutely nothing when is comes to a child's livelihood and how and by who they are raised.
>>
>>66130932
Im not, im only against late term abortion because that literally is baby killing.

The process of forceful pulling on a baby's leg so it come out of the vagina and then killing it with a stab to the back of the skull is murder in my opinion.
>>
>>66131895
It's simple. A lot of blacks want "gibmedats," and republicans want to cut back on that. They care more about getting the newest pair of shoes, KFC, drugs, and having a big flat screen TV than they do about black lives. The whole BLM movement is just a facade for more "gibmedats."
>>
File: zimzam.jpg (62 KB, 577x325) Image search: [Google]
zimzam.jpg
62 KB, 577x325
>>66131573

Oh shit, you figured it out.
>>
We need more. Many more.
>>
>>66130932
I don't
>>
>>66133868
Yes, anything after the first trimester is just wrong imo unless its deformed/incest/etc. but 3 months is more than enough time to get an abortion so I have trouble finding that late term abortions are actually allowed (again unless its severely deformed or something like that).
>>
>>66130932
The gray part
>>
>>66134454
Niggers are retarded

So are you, apparently
>>
>>66134454
Well big pharma doese take organs and tests drugs on them so there the reason.
>>
>>66130932
I'm not, I'm all for it. In fact, I think abortions for blacks shouldn't just be subsidized, they should be mandated
>>
>>66135056
true, forgot about that
>>
>>66133529
You're taking a moral stance by eliminating crime before it has the chance to occur.
>>
>>66130932
I'm not.
>>
File: vq_kickstarter.jpg (233 KB, 1200x1707) Image search: [Google]
vq_kickstarter.jpg
233 KB, 1200x1707
>>66130932
tfw white and ALWAYS opt out of these optional questions on a form

feels good to be smart enough to understand forms
>>
>>66130932
"We" are not.

Everyone here knows that abortion and gang violence are the only things keeping the black population from spiraling out of control.
>>
>>66137571
that not true.

>>Total fertility rates for Black non-Hispanic women in the U.S. were above the replacement level in 2008, but have fallen below that number with 1.88 children expected over the course of a lifetime. Expected lifetime births have also fallen for White non-Hispanic women from 1.91 in 2007 to 1.75 in 2013. U.S. White non-Hispanic births have been below the replacement level of 2.1 births per woman for decades.

>>http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.