[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys realize they might JFK him if he keeps doing like this,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: donald-trump.jpg (47 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
47 KB, 446x299
You guys realize they might JFK him if he keeps doing like this, right?
>>
>>66127807
When is the next Trump rally? I want to laugh my ass off
>>
>>66127807
jfk isnt a verb retard
>>
of course they will, it's inevitable

The establishment always wins
>>
>>66128005
jfk isn't, but JFK is.
>>
>>66127807
It would be for the best desu
>>
>>66127807
not if we remove congress first.
>>
>>66128005

Google didn't start as a verb either, but it's a verb now
>>
>>66127807
If they were to do this and succeed, you would see a full blown Civil War
>>
There will be hell to pay if they take out the Don.
>>
>>66128276
Exactly this. Civil War would be inevitable
>>
They'll MK Ultra him before they ever do that. A co-opted Trump is the best thing that could ever happen to them.
>>
>>66127807
You realize that If they did this it would make him a martyr for his causes, right?
> if black kills then racewar
> if latino then wall cause proven killers
> if muslim them gets slayed and no more immigration
> if white then civil war
>>
>>66128276
Fat autists crying over their MAGA hats isnt a civil war
>>
>>66128005
You can make everything a verb on burgerish
>>
>>66127807
No he's not

He's going to get BTFO in the general election before such a collusion happens
>>
liberals are faggots. they don't have the balls to do that kind of thing. I could see black people doing this but they don't kill people over politics(in the us).
>>
>>66128276
>>66128370
Bullshit
You don't have an army
>>
>>66127807

That's why the liberal kike media keeps stoking the anti-Trump fire, they are hoping a SJW with military experience loses it and goes FULL Lee Harvey Oswald.

They already created a small army of would-be assassins, but they are too beta or speak about their plans on twatter and get foiled.
>>
>>66128527
Clearly his support is larger than fat autists.
>>
File: Hold It You Dummies.png (409 KB, 880x719) Image search: [Google]
Hold It You Dummies.png
409 KB, 880x719
>>66128527
Shouldn't you be getting plowed by your Muslim boyfriend right about now?

>STRALYA
>>
>>66128692
>a SJW with military experience
good thing those dont exist
>>
>>66127807
We need a good martyr to get the day of the rope underway.
>>
>>66128441
>>66128276
>>66128370

No one is going to do shit. They are already Rigging the election to get him out as we speak.
They are going to rig Florida and Ohio. Then they will vote him out in the convention.

and guess what.. no one is doing shit to stop it.
>>
>>66128656
If democracy was subverted in such a blatant way the Army themselves would rebel. You can't just kill a controversial but popular political figure and not expect a revolt.
>>
>>66128656
Almost every single person enlisted in the military is a conservative and most of them that I know support Trump.
>>
>>66127807

"They" do certainly have a lot to lose from a Trump presidency. That being said, in spite of everything they are throwing at him out of desperation If they really have to wind up enduring him for 4 years they'll do it.
>>
>Implying
Trump thought of everything
>>
File: 1456115567545.jpg (77 KB, 710x392) Image search: [Google]
1456115567545.jpg
77 KB, 710x392
FRIENDLY
REMINDER
>>
>>66128853
If Trump is Jewed out of the nomination at the convention you will literally see protests and white rioting, not to mention the complete destruction of the Republican Party overnight
>>
>>66127807
>might JFK him

support his bid for the presidency?
>>
>>66128234
>>66128529
>implying it should be JFK'd and not Lincolned when referring to trump
>>
>>66127807
he'll die a martyr
>>
>>66127807
That would require Trump to slowly put down a public highway in an open top convertible.

Killing someone protected and directed by the Secret Service is next to impossible.
>>
>>66129069
They don't care about the American people. How have they not made that clear over the last few day?
>>
>>66128276

Nope. Civil wars need two conditions; discontent and deprivation. It'll cause the first but not the latter. Provided people are kept fed and sheltered, there'll be no war.

Trump's assassination followed by a global recession? THAT would cause a civil war.
>>
>>66127807
Better do die with dignity than live a slave.
>>
>>66128853
Why such a cucked shill? Sad that Tyrone is fucking your 3/10 girlfriend so all you have left is to shitpost on /pol/ about Trump?

>>66129069
This anon is right. The people wouldn't stand Trump getting jewed out of the nomination after earning the required amount of delegates. If Trump becomes the nominee, the Establishment gets exposed by him and they lose; if he doesn't, there will be mass riots and they'll all be voted out of office. They lose either way.
>>
>>66129069

>implying that's not what the Republican Party wants

We're moving towards a Left and Far Left political system like Europe dude. Get with the fucking times, we are SO fucked. It's going to be bad. Unless a war pops off here soon your grandchildren will be living in a sci-fi dsytopian movie.
>>
>>66129290
Of course they don't, but they also foolishly don't respect a well informed people's ability to actually do something about it. Unless every congressman wants to be without a job permanently, they won't let the GOP be destroyed
>>
File: how-to-not-shitpost.jpg (67 KB, 700x445) Image search: [Google]
how-to-not-shitpost.jpg
67 KB, 700x445
>>66129421
So many fucking pussies on this site, I swear. Grow a fucking backbone and have a little faith. Everything is going to be fine.

>Say it with me, cuckservatives: Make America Great Again.
>>
>>66129370
Nice. I See you can't handle the truth Americans are sheep. They are not going to so shit so just stfu and take it in the ass like the rest of the American people voting in this election.
>>
>>66129345
In third world countries yes, but in Western Countries deprivation of rights is much more likely to cause a civil war. In fact both of ours were caused by that, and not deprivation of food.
>>
>>66127807
TRUMP IS THE BEST PERSON ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANET!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>66127939
Tonight is a GOP debate. Enjoy
>>
>>66129659
Sounds like you're the sheep anon. Do us a favor and fuck off to Sweden and stop being such a cuck
>>
>>66129659
>Implying this hard....

What truth? You're speaking as if everything is already said and done even though the convention hasn't even taken place yet. You're by far the biggest puss on this site as of recently.

Oh, and your Asperger's is showing too. Tuck it back into your shirt, which I probably reads "I'm an atheist. Debate me."
>>
>>66129724

I don't think we really care about our rights any more tbhfam. Look at the Apple vs FBI case. It's a big deal in the media, but in day to day conversation nobody really cares.
>>
>>66127807
if obama didnt then trump wont
>>
>>66127807
I'm sure GHWB was sitting there, half-dead in his wheelchair, thinking of nothing else. That era is past, though.
>>
>>66128276
Between who? Republicans vs Republicans?
>>
>>66130142
In conservative parts of the US like the south and Midwest rights are all some people care about. That's likely why the US has drifted to the left much slower than Western Europe. Even when it's short sided at times, if someone tried to replace the 1790 constitution here there would be war.
>>
>>66130962

You're probably right. God bless the American heartland, I wish we had the same in Western Europe.
>>
>>66127807
Then the .338 lapuas come out to play fer keeps.
>>
>>66130016
>>66129932
your talking like a bunch of kids that don't know how the real world works. PEOPLE AREN'T GOING TO DO SHIT. people with jobs and families dont care that the election isn't fair or rigged. the majority of people don't even vote.
You think Democrats are not going to be happy if GOP is fails? wake up. no one is going to care when they screw Trump over other than a hand full of people.
>>
Trump supporter are armed and ready. It's either Donald Trump or Civil war.
>>
>>66127807
Nope, he is 14 steps ahead as usual. You thought that hair was a joke? It's actually kevlar. He has been legally bald since 1997.
>>
>>66128020

Defeatist cuck.

>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>66131413
You're so cucked that you've become delusional. You want to talk about the real world? Well in the real world, there are actually alphas who are willing to stand up and fight for their rights, unlike beta cucks such as yourself.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.