[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the fact that liberals are threatening to leave the country for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: liberals.png (768 KB, 758x429) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
768 KB, 758x429
the fact that liberals are threatening to leave the country for canada if trump is elected, isn't this the very reason WHY we should be voting for trump?

they're not scared of trump, they're terrified of trump.

they're not terrified let alone scared of cruz or rubio. they are only terrified of trump.

cruz and rubio are mccain and romney 2.0. they're weak candidates that liberals feel extremely confident in defeating. they're not threatening to leave because they know those candidates would lose to even bernie. but they're not confident in either hillar or bernie defeating trump.

if they were confident they wouldn't be threatening to leave. trump scares them so much they truly believe he actually has a shot at winning the general election.

trump is the candidate republicans need to stand behind and back. cruz and rubio are terrible. if they're having this hard of a time taking on trump what makes you think they can actually take on hillary let alone bernie?

they don't put fear into the liberals let alone are having a difficult time taking on trump.
>>
File: coward.jpg (77 KB, 610x424) Image search: [Google]
coward.jpg
77 KB, 610x424
> They hate Trump
> They live the country if he wins
> They don't stay and fight against what they hate
What a bunch of cowards.
>>
>Want Trump to be voted over Hilary because Canada always follows in the US' footsteps and Hiliary is going to be nothing but trouble
>If Trump gets voted then I have to deal with all these fuckers flooding into my country

I'm extremely conflicted.
>>
>>66126426
Jewish puppets

all traitors
>>
fuck off we're full
>>
>>66126426
This is actually one of the best reason you should all vote for Trump.
This is why American will be great again. They'll leave and take their shitty ideology with them. Canada is lost anyway, so better make it a huge dump where you place all these SJW.

And then... another Wall.
>>
>>66127343
It's why libs are worthless. You of all people should understand, FRANCE!
>>
File: 1452809181205.png (99 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1452809181205.png
99 KB, 367x321
>>66128167
D-dont give up on us /pol/-senpai
>>
>>66126426

They aren't scared of Trump, they're trying to make other people scared of Trump. Liberals are subtle in their usage of fear to achieve their agenda.
>>
As long as they stick to Nova Scotia and don't come to regular Scotia I'm pretty happy.
>>
>>66128576
>They aren't scared of Trump
> they're trying to make other people scared of Trump

they wouldn't be doing this if they were not scared of trump

you don't see them pushing this shit against rubio and cruz. shit they have been shilling for rubio and cruz.

they want the weakest candidate to face, and those candidates are cruz and rubio.
>>
>>66127630
I saw an article online saying that there's an island in Canada that'll shelter """" trumpfugees...""" Sorry the American youth is shit, Canada
>>
>>66126426

Is this an ad for Donald Trump?

>If elected president, I will personally remove Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopi Goldberg and those other 5 celebrities who I don't even recognize, to Canada.
>>
>finding work in Nova Scotia

Top kek, good luck with that millenials
>>
>>66126426
We can get rid of all those people by voting for Trump? I wasn't going to, but now I am!
>>
>>66126426

Who says we will take them in? They should move where they belong -------> Cuckrope
>>
>>66126426

This happens every presidential election. I guess you're too young to remember but there were plenty of people threatening to leave every time G.W. Bush got elected.
>>
File: 1450628883835.jpg (82 KB, 458x416) Image search: [Google]
1450628883835.jpg
82 KB, 458x416
>>66126426
>bunch of shit skins and kikes
>tfw trump wins and all the liberals go to canada and elect trudeau as king
>>
>>66126426
>jews and niggers leaving
oh no won't someone stop them
>>
>>66129191

>Put American liberals on an island in Canada
>Put a few beautiful polar bears on the same island
>Polar bear population recovers, get crossed off the endangered species list
>Kill 2 birds with 1 stone
>>
>>66126426
They better leave, if they stay they'll all be dangling from a rope around their necks.
>>
>>66126426

The best reason to vote for Trump:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a54695/miley-cyrus-donald-trump-president-leaving-usa/
>>
>>66129753

The question is did anybody actually do it? I mean, there's always people who say "I'm gonna leave is so-and-so is elected, move to <insert country here>." But I can't ever recall anybody actually doing it.
>>
>>66129879
I have heard of a place called Kodiak island, any LEAF bros want to elaborate?
>>
>>66127343
>They don't stay and fight against what they hate

Just like the "moderate" muslim "refugees" they love so much. And this surprises you?
>>
>>66129495
no, these libtards actually said it themselves. they will leave for canada if trump is elected.
>>
>>66129753
and guess what? bush won, twice.

they only say it towards candidates they truly fear.
>>
None of them will actually move.
Canadian media is fucking terrible and they would make no money working within it.

Unless, oh! By "moving to Canada", they mean "buying a house there and pretending they visit it to sulk about President Trump". All the while continuing to make money in the USA and pay taxes on that money to the (US) federal government.
Yeah, they're cucked either way.
>>
>>66130018
>The question is did anybody actually do it?

No they didn't. They just like to sound dramatic.
>>
>>66126426
>Al sharpton in Canada
Shit could be a comedy movie
>>
>>66126426
WE DON'T WANT YOU
>>
Keep these cuck faggots in burgertown USA!
>>
If everyone had the attitude that they didn't have to go to the caucus because Trump was going to win anyway, Trump wouldn't get any more votes and Cruz would win, but dammit I don't want to drive all the way to the high school and interact with people.
>>
>>66130298
canada will gladly take the rich liberals like the ones in OP photos with open arms.

all the poor ones will get stopped and red pilled as they try to walk across the border.

they need their money to pay for their DUDE WEED #2016
>>
>>66130094

Kodiak island is in Alaska.
>>
>>66130444
Oh, my mistake. Though we could send them there if Canada doesn't want our dregs.
>>
>>66130541
they would probably want to commit seppuku than go to alaska and be with all the red neck, sarah palin lovers.
>>
>>66126426
Add Miley Cyrus to the list.
>>
>>66127801
You literally have thousands of miles of unused land.
>>
>Literally so against white people looking out for their own self interest even the slightest hint of it has them ready to abandon ship
>>
>>66126426
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>66128965
They are going to cape fuckin breton

hope they enjoy their tar pit related cancer
>>
>>66128290
>>66130097
Don't get me wrong, this doesn't surprise me one bit, we have the same worthless weaklings here that swear they will flee to whereeverthefuckistan if Marine 2017 happens.
Again, bunch of fucking cowards. Libtards don't even have the courage of their opinions.
>>
>>66131345
Should have called it cuck breton.

Hopefully you guys can nuke it or something once they get there.
>>
>>66130883
FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F
>>
File: motorcycle-accident-gore.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
motorcycle-accident-gore.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
YOU ARE NEEDED IN MEHICO GOOD LIBERAL AMERICANS!!!

SHOW THE CARTELS THE WISDOM OF YOUR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS!!!
>>
>>66131345
Alao hilarious since CB has to be one of the whitest parts of the country. There's probably still villages there where they've never even seen black people.

If they're so up in arms about Trump being racist why not move to Tijuana or Juarez and prove him wrong? Idiots.
>>
>>66130883
Plenty of room for sharia law and Bernie Boys in Nunavut :^)
>>
File: grinning ambassador of japan.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
grinning ambassador of japan.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>>66126426
>trump getting rid of undesirable, useless elements just by EXISTING as the POTUS

i can't fucking WAIT
>>
>>66126426
>They go to canada
>Canada gets annexed
>>
File: Etika.png (144 KB, 392x392) Image search: [Google]
Etika.png
144 KB, 392x392
Etika said he's moving if Trump wins during the Direct stream today.
>>
>>66133770
Canada annex when
>>
>>66134016
Good
>>
>>66126426
Yeah, nah, you can keep them thx.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.