[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's your Single Mothers Suck At Everything story of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: 1457044561492.png (377 KB, 883x767) Image search: [Google]
1457044561492.png
377 KB, 883x767
Here's your Single Mothers Suck At Everything story of the day

http://www.vogue.com/13409331/gun-control-no-guns-list-background-checks/
>>
Edgy "aggressive-passive" journalism is the coolest new leftist meme.
>>
>>66126069
>He’d see dead people lining the streets in old-fashioned clothing

She's raising the kid from the Sixth Sense
>>
File: 1436306902660.jpg (37 KB, 592x577) Image search: [Google]
1436306902660.jpg
37 KB, 592x577
>>66126468
>kid has auditory and visual hallucinations since age 8
>chokes out his brother and hits his mom
>talks explicitly about getting a gun and shooting everyone but his mom who he wants to torture and maim

>discussing about taking away his 2A rights is "edgy aggressive-passive" journalism
>>
>dialed 911 on her 8 year old kid
It also sounds like she is hamming up her story a bit, I have a difficult time visualizing a kid that young going on a villainous speech about gaining respect by murdering and torturing people with his guns.

Single mothers are incompetent and should be outlawed. No boy should have to suffer growing up without a father figure.
t.Man "raised" by single mother
>>
File: 1435475875186.png (209 KB, 638x548) Image search: [Google]
1435475875186.png
209 KB, 638x548
>My son is violently autistic
>Instead of putting him in a mental institution even though he's the kind of dangerous retard who would probably kill small animals for fun, I let him live with, and beat the shit out of, his disabled brother and I.
>>
>>66126069
>I want my son on the background check list
what does this even mean? everyone gets a background check when they get a gun through an FFL
>>
>>66126975
The point is that the mother is shittier to the the point that she refuses to get rid of her psycho kid but wants the government to try to keep the spooky guns away.
>>
>>66127497
My friend had a sister like this. They institutionalized her. It was pretty sad, but they knew she was a danger to herself and others. All of my friends, and their peers, agreed it was the right decision.
>>
>>66127497
Lefties want all their problems solved by the state, they can't take responsibility for their actions
>>
>>66126069
Single mother raises complete fuckup son.
>News at 11:00.
>>
>>66126069
I'm gonna need that clickbait in image form, please.
>>
I will make it my life's mission to procure a firearm for this boy.

>SHALL
>>
>>66126069
As someone who was raised by a single mother on benefits, it is the one single thing I would change in this country. There shouldn't be such thing as a single mother, it's not fair on their sons.

Over here, women literally only have children for benefits. They don't care how their children turn out, once they hit a certain age, the benefits stop and they kick you out on the streets. It's sickening. Makes me want to go down to the nursery and slaughter all the single mothers (most of them chose to be single because they get more handouts)

All Brits know what I'm talking about. Most of the 'chav' people are only 'chavs' because they were raised by this system that caters to useless women who only breed for benefits.

Shit needs to change, man.
>>
File: 1444774720181.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444774720181.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>>66127856
>tfw i have/had an older brother like this

the trauma never goes away
>>
>>66126975

Thank you. Please don't give this little fucker a gun. Let's use some common sense here,guys. I am all about the second amendment, but when people like this get a gun and go postal, it gives the liberals more ammo for gun control. Why would a fucking autist ever be given a weapon is beyond me.
>>
>>66127959
>Single mother raises complete fuckup son.

Me and my bros were raised by a single mother, all three of us have done time inside, all three of us were angry little fuckers, constantly fighting, constantly kicking off for no reason. Meanwhile my cousins, who were raised by their father (my mothers brother) are the complete polar opposite of me and my brothers. They are good guys, unlike me and my brothers.
>>
>>66127326
I grew up with friend who was like that, he had both parents involved. Mental illness is a hell of a thing. His father had to call the cops on him when he got a knife from the kitchen and tried to stab everyone in the house.
>>
>>66126069
All he wants is a pepsi.
>>
File: bait.png (2 MB, 1366x8146) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
2 MB, 1366x8146
>>66128256
>>
>>66126468
This. It's glorified concern-trolling.

>all men must be policed because my anecdotal poisoned womb and lack of morals created a problem child
>>
>>66126069
UNLESS YOU ARE A SHILL, PLEASE PROVIDE THE CLICKBAIT IN IMAGE FORM WHICH WONT GIVE THOSE HACKS SHEKELS.
THIS IS /pol/ 101.
>>
>>66129248
>His father had to call the cops on him when he got a knife from the kitchen and tried to stab everyone in the house.

>>66129143
here. Same exact thing happened to my brother, along with putting holes in almost every wall of the house. He used to destroy my valuable things when he was mad at me while looking me right in the eye.
>>
>>66129371
Thanks m8. Cheers!
>>
>>66126975
look, the kid should be put in an asylum of some sort.

there's no reason to change the constitution because some people are autistic.
>>
>single mother
>2 retarded kids
>19 moths apart

what a fucking whore
>>
>>66129498
He had an interesting way of looking at the world, he liked me because I got jumped by bullies and i was very sick as a kid and couldn't fight back. He had fights with the same kids, so he defended me and decided we were friends. One day he told me that he was going to come to school one day and kill everyone but me and our school therapist. People with these kinds of mental illness have their own sort of logic. He hated his brother and wanted him to die.
>>
>>66130251
Would you mind telling me his name? You're just entering the uncanny valley right now.
>>
>>66130064
>God clearly tells you not to have kids
>decide you know better than your shit genes and try again
>second one is even more of a monstrosity

this is why guns should be legal.
>>
>>66129225
The kid needs a hell of a lot more than to be put on a no-gun list. This is a complete failure of a parent demanding the state make up for their ineptitude while ignoring the real problem, that their child needs to be locked away.
>>
>>66126975
The kid shouldn't be on a no-gun list. He should be locked away from society. If you're too dangerous to own a gun, you're too dangerous to walk around freely.
>>
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Give that kid a gun. Immediately. FFS, even if he shoots his mother, that's clearly a WIN for the rest of society.
>>
>>66130625
Fuck you
>>
>>66126069
>owls in his closet
he can see the visitors too
>>
>>66126975
Yeah this... wtf we need more bitches like this
>>
>>66130751
No, fuck YOU sir.

It is that boy's GOD-GIVEN RIGHT to own a firearm, and you know it.
>>
>>66130391
why is that hard to believe?
>>
>>66130564
FUCKING THIS!!!!

Why is this shit so hard for the average American to grasp? If he's to "dangerous" to possess a firearm, he's to dangerous to be free.
>>
>>66130946
What I meant is that what he's saying is ridiculously close to my own personal experience regarding my brother.
>>
This is a literal mommy/nanny state example.
>>
That entire article sounds stupidly made up.

>“One day, I’ll get respect,” he said. “When I’m older, I’m going to get a gun and I’m going to kill everyone.”

An 8 year old wouldnt say that.
>>
Wasn't it proven that everytown/bloomberg was paying women's magazines to run anti gun ads? Like cosmo ran one about "gunsplainers" and told women they should never date gun owners who weren't fudds because they must be murderers
>>
>>66132039
8 year old autists do. They really are not at all like ordinary kids. My older brother used to try and strangle me and my brothers when he was about 9 or 10. We just thought it was a joke, but I wonder what would have happened if my mother hadn't pulled him off every time.
>>
>>66126975
She probably deserves what is coming to her, so I fully support that kids 2A rights.
Single mothers suck.
>>
>>66126069
You know damned well she has him registered to vote as a democrat.
>>
File: ghostbuster women lol 2.jpg (148 KB, 599x683) Image search: [Google]
ghostbuster women lol 2.jpg
148 KB, 599x683
I don't think women can really be 100% tusted with any sort of decision making.

They have these intense self-centered and emotional based thinking patterns that I actually find almost alien

To them an emotional appeal based solely on their own experiences or life situation somehow makes anything a valid statement that can be applied to the whole world and any scientific category
>>
>>66130391
>the uncanny valley right now
That isn't what that phrase means, sperglord.
>>
>>66131144
They'll tell you that's cruel or some other bullshit. Like we're suppose to have form padding on the corners of every object to make the world safe for people who are absolutely insane instead of just removing the mentally deranged from society.
>>
What's wrong with these bullshit children. I grew up with mortal kombat, doom, resident evil... And now I'm a responsible adult gun owner who doesn't want to shoot up a school /theater.

Hell yes my high-school days were full of shitty embarrassment, but i never went postal. I just played some games with my few friends.
Why are kids today so fucked?
>>
Daily reminder that the "mentally ill" commit crimes at a FAR lower rate than the mentally healthy.

Daily reminder that if you took all those mass shooters to a shrink they probably would've checked out okay

Daily reminder that being a single mother is the single biggest determining factor for predicting future criminals.
>>
As this thread now suggests, the second amendment really does need to be curtailed, at least a bit.
>>
>>66130625
10/10 straya is still on top as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>66133734
Only because you showed us the way with your glorious Constitution, ameribro
>>
>>66126069
If he's that insane commit the little fuck.

Can't have your cake and eat it too!
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.