[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
media try color psychology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: asdasdafsdf.jpg (79 KB, 1239x654) Image search: [Google]
asdasdafsdf.jpg
79 KB, 1239x654
media try color psychology
>>
>>66124893
Can you add some more words so we can understand what you mean?
>>
File: Wwjjs2T.png (221 KB, 415x326) Image search: [Google]
Wwjjs2T.png
221 KB, 415x326
>>66124893
tell me more
>>
>>66125047
Common, you know how hard it must be typing everything by morse-code from your basement because the media are trying to expose you to lethal doses of pink.
>>
>>66127044
Does this mean I'm fucking up by using the board's default colour scheme? What should I use? Yotsuba B? Photon? Tomorrow?
>>
large frame two color two candidates red vs blue opposing choice lack of choice failed attempt
>>
>>66125047
and and and--
>>
>>66128108
I think this is what Twitter does to your brain. You're speaking in fragmented sentences

large frame

two color

two candidates

red blue

opposing choice

lack of choice

failed attempt

Is this about the everything is red and blue thing that I keep hearing about? I've only heard of it, but I don't understand the meaning behind it
>>
>>66128108

Still not sure what you're talking about. Your genius IQ makes it difficult to communicate with normal people, doesn't it?
>>
present status quo choice to user false sense choice manipulative
>>
File: Capture.jpg (85 KB, 1267x664) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
85 KB, 1267x664
not always done
>>
>>66129161

Is it aspergers or schizophrenia?

Or are you high?

I'm really curious.
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (43 KB, 848x412) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
43 KB, 848x412
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (65 KB, 1264x664) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
65 KB, 1264x664
color choice deliberate. not behind solid color
>>
>>66129270
kek im high. just bored
>>
>>66129541

yeah man, it's hard to follow your train of thought.
>>
Newspeak double plus good chan code shill ungood
>>
>>66129636
media production people are assholes. thats what im saying
>>
double plus good noticing
>>
>>66124893
you mean they're forcing you with a choice pattern to choose one of these two instead someone else?
>>
>>66124893

OP is talking about the "language of Red and Blue"

It's an occult language, deciphered by a man who used to give talks on /x/

Harry something. I actually saved some of his stuff. A lot of it was really out there, but the stuff about the language of red and blue, and his talks on the mormons were fascinating.
>>
>>66129291
mmmm multicolored hotdog

I am now a hungry Trumper
>>
>>66130141
no
>>
>>66130111
yes
>>
>>66124893
Red and blue are both primary colors
>>
File: 1446268865672.jpg (220 KB, 1179x1179) Image search: [Google]
1446268865672.jpg
220 KB, 1179x1179
I Choose Gold Niggaz
>>
>>66130241

It is actually what you're talking about, you just don't know it because you're what they call a neophyte.
>>
>>66124893
Red and Blue Cubans.

Let's give the presidency to descendants of the third world shithole that tried to nuke us once. Seems logical.
>>
>>66124893
Bread&Games
>>
>>66130111
>>66130286
So it's forcing a false sense of 'there are only these two options to consider' into people's brains?

I thought you meant they are using color association to make candidates sometimes feel the same and sometimes feel different however they see fit?
>>
>>66130477
what are you?
>>
>>66124893
Are you really good at detecting psychological tricks?
We're sending this to Eurovision and I'm suspecting propaganda. Can you decode it for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqNfYItLqvA
>>
>>66131201
i wouldn't necessarily exclude your interpretation
>>
>>66131366
shes hot but wtf did I just watch
>>
>>66131245
I'm you but stronger.
>>
>>66132602
>wtf did I just watch
Slovenia's entry for this year's international song writing/performance competition called Eurovision that started to keep peace between European countries, but turned into heavy political propaganda machine.
I want to decode what Slovenia is sending, because it's become well known that the voting is fake.

>>66131366
>Can you decode it for me?
In Slovenia red stands for communism and blue for average Slovenian I think. Or maybe blue is EU since that's the target audience?
She says...
"Blue and red
like I'm watching you and me"

So: red = her/communism
blue = us
"every little thing you said led me to fall in love with you"
Not sure, commies think tiny Slovenia is cute thing to take? Or commies liked EU? Or is red Slovenia?

"You tried to fix me and I wasn't strong, but you were not a composer I am not your song strange cords"
If blue is Slovenians: We tried to escape commie grasp, but we didn't do the lustration process, there's a lot of tension in Slovenia still because of it.

Or if blue is EU: We admired EU and felt big entering it, but it didn't work out.

Either way strange cords means difference politics.

"How can I mix red and blue together?
Beautiful days and stormy weather"
red = good stuff
blue = bad stuff
If blue is Slovenians: how can I mix commies with normal people? Are they trying to achieve full dominance?

Or if blue is EU: Are we leaving EU?

"Cause blue is blue and red is red
Our best (or past) is spining in my head
Now the colour doesn’t matter
You feel blue and and I am better"

If blue is Slovenians: Are we fucked? Did the commie regime recover in Slovenia since fall of Yugoslavia and we don't even know?

Or if blue is EU: Is EU fucked? (which it is)

"Now I'm changed. Now I'm stronger than before. You're never touching me no more."
If red is commies, we're fucked, if it's Slovenia not so much.

"I'm okay I'll find my way."
If blue is EU, another hint we're leaving?
>>
SHIT
>>
>>66131366
>>66133743
Also, I'm super concerned by the dress change to red. Are commies going to overtake our country again?
This applied both if blue is Slovenians and if blue is EU.
>>
>>66124893
Sorry if I'm distracting from the original post, I suppose the current USA elections are far more important.
>>
you might be schizophrenic
>>
>>66134427
thread dead anyway

>>66134709
u
>>
>>66134709
>you might be schizophrenic
Propaganda works, otherwise nobody would use it.
When Muslims call one racist, it's the same thing. They just don't want to be caught, but if massively migrating to countries didn't Islamize them they obviously wouldn't come.
>>
>>66134821
>Propaganda works, otherwise nobody would use it.
And pretty much EVERYONE uses propaganda these days, even the most innocent viral video can be an ad for something.
>>
>>66130141
>Harry something. I actually saved some of his stuff. A lot of it was really out there, but the stuff about the language of red and blue, and his talks on the mormons were fascinating.

Care to post some? Always love to read things like this
>>
They use red and blue because red, white and blue are the colors of the fucking flag you idiots

white is not a good color to use, strains the eyes a lot
>>
File: futurama-politics1.jpg (35 KB, 459x286) Image search: [Google]
futurama-politics1.jpg
35 KB, 459x286
>>66124893
pic related basically

>i oppose everything my rival stands for
>and i also oppose everything my rival stands for
>audience claps
>>
>>66136526
>They use red and blue because red, white and blue are the colors of the fucking flag you idiots
>white is not a good color to use, strains the eyes a lot
That's shallow.
Within the environment of using red and blue for the reasons you specified one could still use them to associate concepts with colors to confuse the viewer and nobody is saying we have definitive proof of this. This CAN NOT be proven anyway, because any kind of psychological trick can be disregarded as coincidence even if it wasn't, because it could be coincidental, too.
>>
>>66136849
yes i was thinking about then when i made thread
>>
>>66124893
The media (CNN) is trying color psychology, to bias the viewers' opinions with different backdrops. The red is a powerful and hostile color, making viewers feel threatened by the man on the right. The blue side is peaceful and friendly, swaying the viewer to agree with the man on the left.
>>66129161
This isn't a common occurance among stations, it worries me that so few people notice this.

Don't worry, I translate retard
>>
>>66138243
Ah, now it's clearer.
>>
File: 1456608602308.jpg (2 MB, 1876x8874) Image search: [Google]
1456608602308.jpg
2 MB, 1876x8874
I am impressed with the amount of shilling this little observation as stirred up. Welcome to a debate night on /pol/. It's only going to get worse once the General starts.
>>
>>66138373
the intro the debates is insanity. reality tv / football game.

they cant keep getting away with this
>>
>>66124893

Friendly reminder that blue was until very recently the GOP color, and the liberal media switched since red naturally portrays aggression and evil.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.