[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain to me what Trump's foreign policy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: 1447820013573.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1447820013573.gif
1 MB, 360x202
Can someone please explain to me what Trump's foreign policy answers to the current Syrian civil war is other than "I'm gonna bomb the hell out of ISIS"

There are literally homeless people that could probably come up with a more complex plan than that.

No surprise that there was a letter that came out today in which 70+ conservative foreign policy experts said Trump is unfit to be President.
>>
>>66124106
why does the plan have to be complex
>>
>>66124249
If you think strictly bombing them is enough, why haven't they been defeated already?
>>
>>66124249
because there is no silver bullet in a situation as complex as Syria and to claim that there is is disingenuous
>>
>>66124106
Secure the border. Let Arabs deal with Arab problems. If the border is secure and Muslims are (temporarily) banned, we're good.

Trump has a smart foreign policy. He was against the Iraq War.

Cruz and Rubio wanna blow Russia and Assad to hell and start WW3.
>>
>Bomb the hell out of ISIS
>everyone knows someone killed by americans
>ISIS are the ones fighting americans
>Join ISIS

its that simple

The real solution is pump money in there, let people get jobs, stability, let them taste that western taste of good living, in a generation you have a secular, muslim free society. You know it works because the soviets actually pulled it off in egypt before CIA went in and financed Sadat who not only got killed by the muslim brotherhood, he actually let them out of jail before that happened.

You also need a robust secret police for a while but even that ends up being cheaper than dropping vietnam-tier amount of bombs on them.
>>
>>66124379
>>66124599
sure there is
kill all mudskins
then theres no conflict left to be had
but you are from reddit and you dont want to have a discussion about that so return to your hug box leaf poster
>>
>>66124631
>Let Arabs deal with Arab problems

so no intervention or military action in Syria?
>>
>>66124732
whats more of a conversation starter, my OP question or your response "kill all muslims"?
>>
>>66124106
>No surprise that there was a letter that came out today in which 70+ neocon hawks that helped create the whole fucking mess in the first place think Trump is unfit to be President.
>>
>>66124732
>hurrrr just kill all da bad guys den u win

Are you 5? Do you even know what OP is asking?
>>
>>66124379

Because there isn't the political will to literally pound raqqa into a fucking parking lot.
>>
>>66124106
>Bomb the hell out of ISIS
>Take the oil
>Shut down their online apparatus
>Set up safe zones in Syria
>Might in effect be the same as above, protect persecuted Christians (and other victims)
>Work with Russia
>Ensure that other Arab nations participate in this whole ordeal
Those are some talking points I remember hearing or at least alluded to
>>
>>66124106
Probably Trump will come with something more specific foreign policy solutions once he secures GOP nomination. Right now he has to pander to lowest common denominator, so I wouldn't take everything he says on the topic 100% seriously.
>>
>>66124106
I'll humor you with a answer. Trump wants to leave Syria to Assad and Russia. He's against intervention in the ME, he was against both Libya and Iraq operations
>>
>>66124379
because >muh rules of engagement
>>
>>66125108
Everything here (with the exception of the oil) is Obama and White House current policy though

whats that famous definition of insanity again?
>>
>>66124732
good goy
>>
>>66125340
then why did he say to bomb the hell out of ISIS?
>>
>>66125340
>He's against intervention in the ME

then why does he say he'd bob the shit out of him

pretty sure thats intervention (in the same way we bombed libya but didnt put boots on the ground)
>>
>>66125510
No, they white house policy was arming """"""""""moderate""""""""""" rebels and destabilizing the leadership of Syria.
>>
>>66124379
Because we don't bomb them enough or in the right ways because red wine sipping sissies in our political class are worried about international "law" and how purple hair college "intellectuals" will protest if we wipe away large portions of the civilian population, which is what we should be doing. We have to destroy their infrastructure to the point that they have nothing at all but rocks and sand.
>>
>>66125892
current policy, that policy you're referring to was what was done before ISIS became a thing (arming rebels was heavily supported by conservatives in Congress as well)
>>
>>66124106
>70+ conservative foreign policy experts
these people are worried about there jobs, Trump will just replace them, like every president does.
>>
>>66125631
Retard
If IS messes with us, we'll glass them. If you haven't noticed, Trump is a reactionary, he reacts if attacked i.e. him not attacking Cruz till Cruz struck first. Why are you commenting on stuff you know nothing about BernieBro
>>
>>66124106
Excuse be shit lord, but it's bomb the shit out of isis

Check your trump privilege, Bernie Supporter
>>
>>66125829
See
>>66126158

Trump said Libya and Iraq where a mistake, and he said that what we've been doing in Syria is a mistake.
>>
Play back to back footage on national TV all around the world of what muslims have done, show normies for the first time what they've been dealing with, no censoring. Show women being stoned and set on fire, show the rape footage, the beheadings. Show it all.

Bomb the middle east entirely into dust with Israel and Russia. Take over Iran, make it Persia again. Reinforce Zororastrianism again. Rebuild constantinople and give it back to the greeks.

Tell the world to go fuck itself and throw any liberal or person crying foul for muslims into camps and execute them.

Completely erradicate all muslims and remove their prints on existance.

Deport all africans back to Africa but in administration and governmental roles, make Africa truly great again by giving it people who have become Civilised. Give black people back their country they claim to love so much.
>>
>>66124106
Take the oil fields. ISIS now has no money. ISIS's fighters are paid soldiers. Do the math.
>>
>>66124106

He's going to tell the Saudi Jews no pipe line through Syria and they will stop funding Isis. Problem solved.
>>
>>66126158
what happened in California? They weren't ISIS inspired with contacts via the internet to ISIS operators?
>>
>>66126600
Trump wants to confirm they had contact with IS and other terrorist, that's why he wants to get into their phones, that's why this whole IPhone debate is a thing. Trump wants to make sure before he takes any actions
>>
>>66124106
Let them form a caliphate.
>>
>>66126855
>wants to make sure before he takes any actions

pretty sure he doesn't qualify his "bomb the shit out of ISIS" applause line and policy suggestion with ****if they were connected to ISIS

hell I remember Trump saying bomb the shit out of him was one of his first positions he ever took early last year when he announced he was running
>>
>>66124599
silver bullet=nukes. worked on the gooks and hell if ww3 goes down who cares.
>>
>>66124106

Trump is mostly going to leave it to Russia, and if intervention proves necessary he will confiscate oil to attempt to recoup on our costs.

Is "conservative foreign policy expert" the new "Mexican intellectual?"
>>
>>66127237
Pretty much. Fuck them. If they weren't fuckups we would be doing better.
>>
>>66127005
>this misinformation
If you already have your preconceived notions and wrong ideas on someone's campaign, then why ask?

Trump specifically said interfering in Iraq, Libya, and Syria was a mistake, and he said let Assad and Putin deal with IS. If you want to be retarded and make up words, then why even ask.
>>
File: 1456788890625.jpg (75 KB, 1279x886) Image search: [Google]
1456788890625.jpg
75 KB, 1279x886
>>66124689
Syria ALREADY WAS a modern westernized country you fucking moron. The real solution is to BAN these fucking people from coming to America. We only fight wars over there to protect our oil interests. (our, as in private oil companies who lobby our government).
>>
>>66127531
No I get that aspect of it, it just seems that he's talking out of two different sides of his mouth

on one hand he wants to leave it to Russia and Iran (which is probably a bad idea) but on the other hand he constantly says he'd bomb the shit out of them

i dno im just confused by his foreign policy. I have no idea wtf he wants
>>
>>66127720
Because people kept forcing him to hypothetically fight in a foreign war he wants no part of.
>>
>>66127720
Would you like the breakdown and evolution of how he has sensitized the public to his notion of war fighting?
>>
>>66124106
He has already complimented Putin about BTFO IS(IS) in Syria. American-Russian alliance to bomb ISIS into the stone age, when? My guess based upon his comments about Assad and Gaddaf...even Hussein, Trump would join in alliance with Russia and Assad to destroy ISIS.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 236x354
>>66124106
The problem with America is they never Use their full power

They tiptoe around trying to save civilians.

Vietnam. Afghanistan. Iraq

It's like watching a giant trying to squash bugs without distribution the soil. It's frustrating.

All that power and they lack the will to use it

insurgency and guerrilla warfare don't work when the strategy is to kill every man women and child.

Go hard or go home.
>>
>>66127720
why do you fucking care so much? Its not even our election.
>>
>conservative foreign policy experts
>most likely helped us get into the middle east in the first place
>>
>>66127720
A majority of the populous do not want boots on the ground, but they are fine with bombing IS. If IS is still a major thing by the time he settles, then he might bomb them, but he wants Assad and Putin to deal with IS before then, which it looks like they will
>>
70 conservative chicken Hawks said that Trump was unfit to be President due to his unwilling to fight endless foreign wars.
>>
>>66128269
Most of us like to bathe in Americas reflected glory

Like nationalism parasites.
>>
>>66124379
Because they're trying to use a scalpel to chop down a tree. Obama bombs places but makes sure to drop the enemy some leaflets so "civilians" dont get hurt
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 700x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 700x363
>>66124379
Nukes.

Use them.
>>
He said somewhere he would get everyone in a room and work it out. Like any peace treaty.
>>
File: 1455079995386.jpg (219 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1455079995386.jpg
219 KB, 2048x1365
It's a very non interventionist foreign policy that I think is thorough and fantastic.

>Airstrike oil facilities, eventually extract said oil
>Stop arming Syrian rebels, no open contempt for Russia or Assad
>Pull troops out of middle east, increase presence near China instead
I mean in all fairness he has been against Kosovo, Libya, Iraq, and Syria, and has said we need to stop being the worlds policeman, it's all very sound.
>>
Trump is going sit down with Putin and has hour a deal. Unlike Obongo, I doubt Trump is going care about training "moderate rebels". He's probably going side with the Assad regieme. However he'll probably demand Assad step down and Russia pick his replacement.

Then he's going bomb the hell out of ISIS. He'll be good friends with Putin who's the real power in Middle East now. So they'll bring Syria back to at least a stabilized state.

He's then going to build a wall between Mexico & US. Increase the number of border patrol agents, and make sure that the wall is paid for by Mexico. They won't have a choice seeing he's going tax the shit out of any products from Mexico to the US. Soon the wall goes up he's going round up all the illegals.
>>
File: reactionary.jpg (35 KB, 567x270) Image search: [Google]
reactionary.jpg
35 KB, 567x270
>>66126158

That's not what reactionary means FYI. Reactive would be a more appropriate word.
>>
>>66127005

>we need to bomb the shit out of isis as long as they are isis
>>
>>66124106
>Wanting a complex plan
We go in
We bomb everything
We go out
It worked back in ww2 i dont know why we ever changed that policy
>>
>>66128269

Different leaf but I'm very closely following this election because what happens in/to America directly effects Canada. When their economy is good, our economy is good.
>>
>>66133697
Yes, I know what reactionary means, and Trump is reactionary. His motto is as reactionary as it gets, calling for a return to when America was great.
>>
2 words
Deus
Vult
>>
>>66133995

This sounds like damage control, you said reactionary and gave the example of attacking when attacked.
>>
>>66134089
He's reactionary in that he's a Rockafella Republican, which one tenet of that is that we should have a military, but only use it against people that strike first, rather than Neo-cons who send our soldiers to Iraq over made up WMD claims
>>
>>66124379
You cannot defeat an idea, ISIS is merely a figurehead for some other person/country
>>
kill their families and instigate a global jihad
>>
File: Putin supports Trump.png (289 KB, 478x464) Image search: [Google]
Putin supports Trump.png
289 KB, 478x464
>>66124106
He wants to make allies with Russia and Assad's to bomb the shit out of the Islamists together. There's not really that much to it. The generals of the US/Assad Regime/Russia can work together to share military intel and coordinate attacks, making it more efficient and deadly.

What the Obama Administration is doing is basically slapping ISIS on the wrist once a month - which does jack shit to harm them at all. They are all pacifists and Muslim-sympathizers at their core. In fact, they may actually want the Islamists to survive for as long as possible to create chaos in the region, and weaken the Syrian government so it can't engage in economic independence. This is a scenario that has already been unleashed on Libya and Egypt by the same crew.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.