[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I sometimes sit and think about the future. And it makes me wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1456625189437.jpg (57 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1456625189437.jpg
57 KB, 600x334
I sometimes sit and think about the future. And it makes me wanna fucking puke.
>mudshits coming to Europe day by day
>nobody gives a fuck, most of people support the "refugees"
>white people in Europe work their ass off to pay the rent, have 1 or 2 kids, nobody has 3 or more children these days
>millions of those subhumans who don't know what MS Office is or don't know even speak German/English just leech the system
>white women want to help them

I have a gf and she wants to have children. Today I told her that I don't see any point in having children since this continent will be irreversibly destroyed by the year 2050. She almost fucking cried and I had to hug her and tell her that, "yeah, I want to have kids".

I don't know what the fuck are we supposed to do, /pol/. Just work like a fucking machine and in the meantime watch the world collapse? And also let my son or daughter see it and grow up in this madness?

White Man is fucking finished, I'm just a realist. Look at the birthrates. I just hope we won't go down easy and without fight.
>>
fuck this gay earth
>>
File: 1456674847940.jpg (119 KB, 620x741) Image search: [Google]
1456674847940.jpg
119 KB, 620x741
WHAT DO I DO GUYS
>>
>>66123511
Having kids is a great way of fighting the great replacement, dear /pol/ack.
Also support PiS and go to a traditionalist Catholic congegration.
>>
>>66125230
we're gonna lose it anyway
>>
File: 1454616889649.gif (555 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454616889649.gif
555 KB, 300x300
> told her that I don't see any point in having children since this continent will be irreversibly destroyed by the year 2050.

Being this defeatist. You have no will to fight or what bro
>>
>>66125598

nigger fight for your future

have a zillion polish babbies with your hot loyal gf
>>
>>66123511
>>66123984
>>66124540
>>66125598

Man the fuck up.

You are not Poland. You are not your "culture", you are one insignificant little shit on an insignificant little planet.

Enjoy your youth before its too late bro. Life is too short to worry about irrelevant shit like immigrants. By the time it affects you, youll be already dead/retired.

Love your girl and be happy that you dont life in Africa. Were only on this planet once.

Live and stop making excuses for yourself.
>>
>>66126051
>irrelevant shit like immigrants
that's what they teach you in school?
>>
Its hard because poland and other eastern states 'holding out' wont fucking help them once everthing west of the rehin river is 50% brown. It will lead to the multishit countries becoming hostile.
>>
pretty dumb of you.

The pakis, the immigrants, the mudshits? they all go to CITIES and live there. non of them live innacountryside.

When the SHTF comes, countries will start fighting and bombing each other over resources.

The Shitskins in the cities will all die from bombs, or from starvation and disease following the bombs because they can't live without modern technology.

Europe will revert back to the Dark Ages and we'll live like Varg, living off the land, Pagan, and Innawoods.

man up polak
>>
>>66123511
Don't worry dude. First of all, we are relatively safe. We just need to keep doing what we are doing and start arming ourselves.

By the year 2050 we (meaning humanity) are probably already going to have rejuvenation technology as part of regenerative medicine (stem cell therapy, gene therapy, enzymes to get rid of extracellular junk, etc...). So we will probably live in a world, where it will be possible to take a 60 year old man and make his body biologically 30-40. This will be a gamechanger for demographics. With or without immigration, we will no longer have to fear the aging population as we will have the prospect of being 100 years old, and still healthy enough to work or even procreate.

What's more, advancements in robotics will cut down the need for blue collar workers.

At this moment, those European states, which maintained a homogenous white population and invested in workforce education, will have the upper hand. However, states like Germany or Sweden, will be completly fucked. All their wealth will be spent on trying to maintain peace through welfare programes.

So don't worry, majority of Europe will survive.
>>
>>66123511
you get it poland bro the masses that really matter they have the force and they are under the jewish control and not even know it
>>
>>66123511
We've entered the age of Aquarius. The world will not be as it was. It may take a while, definitely not within our lifetime, but all the multiracial peace loving faggotry that is in store for the future will give rise to the darkest days mankind has ever seen.
>>
>>66123511
if you ever hated the US, or rather if you ever were not okay with the US taking control of your world then this is your fault

all of you who laughed at 9/11 are getting what you deserve. in this day and age only the US will prosper, while China is their business rival and Russia is their submitted support, though one day Russia may realistically rebuild and betray the underground deals with the US, but that depends entirely on who comes after Putin

basically lol eat Muslim shit; getting cucked is worse than getting twin towered eh? faggots
>>
>>66126669
>Europe will revert back to the Dark Ages and we'll live like Varg, living off the land, Pagan, and Innawoods.
a dream come true
>>
File: 1444943620349.png (1017 KB, 1246x918) Image search: [Google]
1444943620349.png
1017 KB, 1246x918
>>66127006
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 1111x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 1111x1920
>>66123511
Just wait 40 thousand years
>>
>>66126956
explain please
>>
>>66123511
Move to U.S. after Trump wins.
>>
>>66127109
I'm not white, and the US willingly let millions of immigrants on boats back in the early 20th century as we are supposed to be a country for everyone who respects our laws, but nice try. enjoy your terrorists
>>
>>66123511
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
Crybaby
>>
>>66127006
guys you fucking destroyed at least 5 countries because of Arab Spring, those people come here because of you, because their countries turned to total shit
at least kaddafi and saddam had mudslimes under control
>>
>>66127109
>I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if 60% of americans suddenly cried out in butthurt
>>
>>66127224
I WOULD IF I COULD
FUCKING CANT
YOU'D RATHER LET 3 KK GRINGOS IN THAN A HARD WORKING WHITE MAN
>>
>>66127356
Meh, I don't give a shit about immigrants in America. To be honest I'd rather the refugees come here than in Europe since we're better at integrating than most European countries; plus we are less likely to provoke a reactionary right wing movement here. Trump or Cruz will do less damage than Orban, Le Pen, or Putin.
>>
>>66127350
you Europeans are weak, always have been. the only white people who were able to make something of the world were Americans. China had you lot beat before the US occupied the entirety of the continental states, so you'd never understand what it's like to be a superpower. the world has always run thanks to money, and everything the US does is secretly or sometimes blatantly for its own interests and rightfully so.

power and wealth determines how the world works, and you weaklings were against us. now you have to deal with the consequences of not submitting to US rule
>>
>>66123511
> I just hope we won't go down easy and without fight.

> I don't see any point in having children

doesnotcompute.webm
>>
>>66123511
you can't think like this, europe is going to have it's wakening from this cultural marxism shit sooner than you think. You should get kids and not just give up. I've waited to long for this my self. Sisters and brother have just started getting kids now too, so it's great to join the club and give them some cousins and shit

Shit turns you know it won't be like it's today forever. I too howver are fucking pissed off that we have to actually support these sons of bitches, for our sake here in norway I hope that everyone would just refuse to work and let us go broke so we end this nightmare at least. this country is not exactly ukraine or kansas either, the soil is bad.. really really bad so we can't even really support the number of people we have now by a long shot.. politicians know this, yet they keep on pumping them in.. people are fucking infuriated up here
>>
>>66123511
You know what you do anon, you die you filthy goy, shows you for having aspirations or hopes and dreams.
>>
>>66124540

>WHAT DO I DO GUYS

Just be thankful you don't live in a cucked country
>>
>>66127350
Let's be honest here. The Arab Spring would have happened anyway. Dictators were growing old, people were growing restless, the religious and ideological fillars of new islamic movements were already in place.

And as to refugees - it's the spineless European elites that we have to blame. If they had the guts to use the military, that whole crisis would be over in a month.
>>
>>66123511
>don't want children
>complain about the birthrate
ok.

But I agree with everything you said
>>
>>66123511
Churn those white babies out you fucker. Mooch everything you can off the dindu pandering government like they do while shoring up wealth for you and your own and whatever you do don't raise liberals.
>>
>>66123511
Find peace in God and confess.
>>
File: 1456090025641.png (167 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1456090025641.png
167 KB, 444x444
ALSO DEAR /pol/ACK

DON'T LET /pol/ MEME YOU INTO HAVING CHILDREN

Bringing children into this world of madness is immoral and unresponsible
>>
>>66123511
the world is always collapsing. it's called entropy and will climax with the whole planet being plunged into flame. deus vult.
>>
>>66127663
Indeed, since welfare and healthcare are foreign words in the US. And by the way, you're assimilating, not integrating.
>>
>>66129184
>entropy
ameribro don't know the meaning of the words he is using familie senpai
>>
>>66129896

I agree with swissbro.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.